No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby mamapoopoo » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:57 pm

He is a duper. And he is mean. And he sucks. And no one likes him. Plus, he took this pet...
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 6.39.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-11-10 at 6.39.38 PM.png (132.75 KiB) Viewed 717 times
Last edited by mamapoopoo on Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiThL-ImIPYAhVIvxQKHVQ2DQsQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dt_4hZKceHAU&psig=AOvVaw34KjN4aGdhJGPuIp9Pc7-f&ust=1513123934252706
mamapoopoo
 
Posts: 972
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: Menards

Re: WANTEDZBRO BEING A RETARTED PERSON sorry for the caps

Postby GruttyGrufff » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:06 am

Honestly, I see YOU being the retard here, what's the point of this anyways? Being retarded doesn't relate to being mean or duping.
Put your head to use.
GruttyGrufff
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Re: WANTEDZBRO BEING A RETARTED PERSON sorry for the caps

Postby Defender » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:50 am

GruttyGrufff wrote:Put your head to use.

Oh my.
Hi!
IGN:HaroldHd12
User avatar
Defender
 
Posts: 764
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:42 am

Re: WANTEDZBRO BEING A RETARTED PERSON sorry for the caps

Postby punyman » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:02 am

no he is not duping he stole that pet from creations cause creations gave him his pass nothing can be done :P
Image
User avatar
punyman
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:09 am
Location: everywhere yet nowhere at the same time

Re: WANTEDZBRO BEING A RETARTED PERSON sorry for the caps

Postby Lightning » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:04 am

Just someone being mean isn't a ban-worthy reason. Also, I don't really see any signs of duping.
IGN: ChaoticSushii.
Discord: https://www.deviantart.com/chaoticsushii/status/16749300 (emojis won't copy through the forum lol)
Roblox: TheKingSparky
Lightning
 
Posts: 1983
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:39 pm
Location: making my way downtown

Re: WANTEDZBRO BEING A RETARTED PERSON sorry for the caps

Postby (GoogleGaming » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:00 am

mamapoopoo wrote:He is a duper. And he is mean. And he sucks. And no one likes him. Plus, he took this pet...


So What It Says In The TOS Don't Share Ur Pass or if u get hacked u are for blam for it...
And He Accepted The Rules
[url][URL=http://www.auplod.com/i-uladpoa0da5.html]Image[/url][/url]
(GoogleGaming
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:13 pm
Location: At my house.

Re: WANTEDZBRO BEING A RETARTED PERSON sorry for the caps

Postby mamapoopoo » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:15 am

Just so you know... i did not do this because i decided to. Someone wanted me to do it so i put what they said to put
=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiThL-ImIPYAhVIvxQKHVQ2DQsQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dt_4hZKceHAU&psig=AOvVaw34KjN4aGdhJGPuIp9Pc7-f&ust=1513123934252706
mamapoopoo
 
Posts: 972
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: Menards

Re: WANTEDZBRO BEING A RETARTED PERSON sorry for the caps

Postby GruttyGrufff » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Nothing here brodaaaa
Last edited by GruttyGrufff on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
GruttyGrufff
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Re: WANTEDZBRO BEING A RETARTED PERSON sorry for the caps

Postby LoveNoThot » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:46 pm

GruttyGrufff wrote:Hellooooooo! :lol: :lol:
First Photo, you look like you're 8 lol. You and your brother look just the same! :lol:

Those pictures have nothing to do with this. :/ Also, it's against the forums rules to post pictures of someone without their consent. I suggest you editing your post.
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Re: WANTEDZBRO BEING A RETARTED PERSON sorry for the caps

Postby (GoogleGaming » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:52 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:
GruttyGrufff wrote:Hellooooooo! :lol: :lol:
First Photo, you look like you're 8 lol. You and your brother look just the same! :lol:

Those pictures have nothing to do with this. :/ Also, it's against the forums rules to post pictures of someone without their consent. I suggest you editing your post.



Who is it?
LoveNoThot
[url][URL=http://www.auplod.com/i-uladpoa0da5.html]Image[/url][/url]
(GoogleGaming
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:13 pm
Location: At my house.

Re: No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby GruttyGrufff » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:04 pm

nothing here brodaaa
Last edited by GruttyGrufff on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
GruttyGrufff
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Re: No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby *(Pursuited)* » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:11 pm

No-one Likes You...
probs talking shet for some reason
*(Pursuited)*
 
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:25 pm
Location: School

Re: No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby (GoogleGaming » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:14 pm

*(Pursuited)* wrote:No-one Likes You...

Who Just Wondering
[url][URL=http://www.auplod.com/i-uladpoa0da5.html]Image[/url][/url]
(GoogleGaming
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:13 pm
Location: At my house.

Re: No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby ihasarchery » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:53 pm

*(Pursuited)* wrote:No-one Likes You...


Just saying, but you're not on the clear yet either. Pretty sure you were caught holding one of Creation's pet.

I also find it funny on the lack of Wantedz's activity when this happened.
Image


Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
User avatar
ihasarchery
 
Posts: 4373
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby The_Perfect_Storm » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:37 pm

I remember the days when Robby helped me get my accout back and would return my items and respond to emails... those days are gone.
Image

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHvhOPCRu8FGHYlbFjSyNeg
Gaming YouTube Channel

IGN: Dabronty_Gaming
User avatar
The_Perfect_Storm
 
Posts: 1262
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:23 pm
Location: Watching Magmagons cry in fear below my feet

Re: No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby LoveNoThot » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:12 pm

GruttyGrufff wrote:They're the one who decided to put it on forums, I'm just approaching near forum pics :) . (Not a Stalker)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12353&start=200
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=45392&p=324699&hilit=Irl+pets#p324699
*Boom*
I'm assuming he's younger than 10, I also gave proof lol. (mamapoopoo, the name and "WantedzBro being mean!" Lol)
Who the hell uses a period before "And" Lmaoooooo, Hey kid go to school! It'll teach you some grammartical errors you've experienced! :lol: :lol:

Oh, yikes. Mb. o.O I don't recall seeing those pictures at all. & how old are you? Why are you making fun of a kid? :roll: Kinda looks pathetic, tbh.
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:51 pm

Re: No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby *(Pursuited)* » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:02 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:
GruttyGrufff wrote:They're the one who decided to put it on forums, I'm just approaching near forum pics :) . (Not a Stalker)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12353&start=200
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=45392&p=324699&hilit=Irl+pets#p324699
*Boom*
I'm assuming he's younger than 10, I also gave proof lol. (mamapoopoo, the name and "WantedzBro being mean!" Lol)
Who the hell uses a period before "And" Lmaoooooo, Hey kid go to school! It'll teach you some grammartical errors you've experienced! :lol: :lol:

Oh, yikes. Mb. o.O I don't recall seeing those pictures at all. & how old are you? Why are you making fun of a kid? :roll: Kinda looks pathetic, tbh.
Lol thats one of your best friends or used to be best friends.
probs talking shet for some reason
*(Pursuited)*
 
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:25 pm
Location: School

Re: No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby Misterman22 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:44 am

*(Pursuited)* wrote:
LoveNoThot wrote:
GruttyGrufff wrote:They're the one who decided to put it on forums, I'm just approaching near forum pics :) . (Not a Stalker)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12353&start=200
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=45392&p=324699&hilit=Irl+pets#p324699
*Boom*
I'm assuming he's younger than 10, I also gave proof lol. (mamapoopoo, the name and "WantedzBro being mean!" Lol)
Who the hell uses a period before "And" Lmaoooooo, Hey kid go to school! It'll teach you some grammartical errors you've experienced! :lol: :lol:

Oh, yikes. Mb. o.O I don't recall seeing those pictures at all. & how old are you? Why are you making fun of a kid? :roll: Kinda looks pathetic, tbh.
Lol thats one of your best friends or used to be best friends.


What makes you think that?

Also, can we just let this post die instead of ripping on each other? WantedzBro is a dick, but that's not bannable, so let's just move the fuck on. (Pursuited this is directed at you in specific)
No Unbanana for you

Stupid auplod dun broked
User avatar
Misterman22
 
Posts: 2452
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:50 pm
Location: Exposed has taken control of me.

Re: No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby frostfang123 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:56 am

Cancer in the HH Community in 1 thread...
User avatar
frostfang123
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 am
Location: Susaki, Kochi, Japan

Re: No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:29 am

GruttyGrufff wrote:They're the one who decided to put it on forums, I'm just approaching near forum pics :) . (Not a Stalker)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12353&start=200
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=45392&p=324699&hilit=Irl+pets#p324699
*Boom*
I'm assuming he's younger than 10, I also gave proof lol. (mamapoopoo, the name and "WantedzBro being mean!" Lol)
Who the hell uses a period before "And" Lmaoooooo, Hey kid go to school! It'll teach you some grammartical errors you've experienced! :lol: :lol:

I don't get what bringing his age into this has to do with anything ???

And he mistook WantedzBro probably for Wantedz who did infact contain duped material
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby Bluee » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:45 am

Wantedzbro is litreally only 8 wantedz himself told me so u guys really need to chill hes just a kid
User avatar
Bluee
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:41 am
Location: Brunei Darussalem

Re: No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby MotoroogleStorage » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:05 am

lol Bluee he Hacked 1_Creation_1 and using his pet PetMode,Theif,Wantedz he as lot's of acc Wantedz, WantedzBro, Pursuited, HillaryClinton
MotoroogleStorage
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:29 pm

Re: No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby (GoogleGaming » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:03 pm

Lol Just Shut The F*** Up We Get It He Hacked 1_Creation_1...
!_Creation_1 Should Of Never Told Someone His Pass
[url][URL=http://www.auplod.com/i-uladpoa0da5.html]Image[/url][/url]
(GoogleGaming
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:13 pm
Location: At my house.

Re: No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby (GoogleGaming » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:04 pm

Pursui
MotoroogleStorage wrote:lol Bluee he Hacked 1_Creation_1 and using his pet PetMode,Theif,Wantedz he as lot's of acc Wantedz, WantedzBro, Pursuited, HillaryClinton
Pursuited Isn't His Acc Dumbass
[url][URL=http://www.auplod.com/i-uladpoa0da5.html]Image[/url][/url]
(GoogleGaming
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:13 pm
Location: At my house.

Re: No one likes wantedznbro sorry

Postby Wantedz » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:49 am

MotoroogleStorage = 1_Creation_1
Image
S i r P l e a s e
Image
Image
User avatar
Wantedz
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:04 pm
Location: ...


Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest