Cherity: A STALKER

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:01 pm

#StopJarsu <3
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Dark_Titan » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Support the ban, Cherity is a silent ninja in pvp who kills ppls, I hate it xD jk. But yea, what she's doing is considered harassment. :) :D And for Jarsu: Seriously man? I've been trying my best not to post here just to not get any attention for myself, but why do you even bother posting here if you are aware that Cherity is harassing Yggdrix? Is there something that you did wrong too? A small question can feel like it weighs over a ton.

If you can, I do want to see your payvault bonus, because I find it hard to believe that a person would spend so much money on HH and have extremely good stats. I left this game a few months ago, when I came back you were a new name on the leaderboards. A few months ago to a year ago was something some of us know as the duping era, a time where stats were extremely high and pushing the limits, according to the date you joined forums (which could be later then when you joined the game), it is in the duping era. So, are your stats duped or actually bought? Want to prove us wrong? Show a full picture (Not cropped) of your payvault bonus with your account name.
Leader of Reapers Creed
My YouTube Channel

Image <-- This was drawn by RaptorZ7 and animated by Rex4602! Thanks so much ^_^
Dark_Titan
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:03 pm
Location: Not Wasting Time Here

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Dinlas » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:08 pm

Jarsu's pv bonus is 100% legit and is no secret, he gladly showed his and his alts pv bonus to me with no hesitation. Also, if he can financially afford to do what he does, then go for it. As much as you think its bad, its actually helping you and everyone else, because it keeps this game going and progressing. Every game needs players like this or they will not succeed, its a fact. *Edit* I doubt he dupes, hes always got 1000's of tickets in his vendors all the time.
Image
Also known as Alex2801!
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Dinlas
 
Posts: 904
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:39 am
Location: In my room, staring at the poop coke left in my bucket

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby isa467 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:15 pm

Dark_Titan wrote:Support the ban, Cherity is a silent ninja in pvp who kills ppls, I hate it xD jk. But yea, what she's doing is considered harassment. :) :D And for Jarsu: Seriously man? I've been trying my best not to post here just to not get any attention for myself, but why do you even bother posting here if you are aware that Cherity is harassing Yggdrix? Is there something that you did wrong too? A small question can feel like it weighs over a ton.

If you can, I do want to see your payvault bonus, because I find it hard to believe that a person would spend so much money on HH and have extremely good stats. I left this game a few months ago, when I came back you were a new name on the leaderboards. A few months ago to a year ago was something some of us know as the duping era, a time where stats were extremely high and pushing the limits, according to the date you joined forums (which could be later then when you joined the game), it is in the duping era. So, are your stats duped or actually bought? Want to prove us wrong? Show a full picture (Not cropped) of your payvault bonus with your account name.

Exactly i quited for 6 months come back and see this new jarsu guy think he's the best.
So I tell him to come gvg he comes with cherity and outlast and we have an argument for like the next half hour.
I'm waiting for coke to post here.
#stop jarsu
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:15 pm

Dinlas wrote:Jarsu's pv bonus is 100% legit and is no secret, he gladly showed his and his alts pv bonus to me with no hesitation. Also, if he can financially afford to do what he does, then go for it. As much as you think its bad, its actually helping you and everyone else, because it keeps this game going and progressing. Every game needs players like this or they will not succeed, its a fact. *Edit* I doubt he dupes, hes always got 1000's of tickets in his vendors all the time.


Though you are a user of truth, I'd like to see it with my own eyes rather than be told it, it would be more effective. Alas, I still dislike Jarsu as he is constantly badmouthing other players and acting invincible, it's about time the community get together and rid of another scummy adult, alike we did with digaran, the old calvinidea_1, etc.
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby isa467 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:18 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
Dinlas wrote:Jarsu's pv bonus is 100% legit and is no secret, he gladly showed his and his alts pv bonus to me with no hesitation. Also, if he can financially afford to do what he does, then go for it. As much as you think its bad, its actually helping you and everyone else, because it keeps this game going and progressing. Every game needs players like this or they will not succeed, its a fact. *Edit* I doubt he dupes, hes always got 1000's of tickets in his vendors all the time.


Though you are a user of truth, I'd like to see it with my own eyes rather than be told it, it would be more effective. Alas, I still dislike Jarsu as he is constantly badmouthing other players and acting invincible, it's about time the community get together and rid of another scummy adult, alike we did with digaran, the old calvinidea_1, etc.

Ahhh i remember both of them times. Good times.
Diagran was the reason kakai kicked me out of dc still haven't had a sorry or anything yet.
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby isa467 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:33 pm

Yeah this topic isn't trending any more im going sleep.
It's 2:45 in the morning.
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby alexander » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:10 pm

he scam my lvl 112 account he scam my 5 pets good stats stalker please banned him
alexander
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:51 pm

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby xxjarsuzz » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:37 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:I'd like to see it with my own eyes rather than be told it, it would be more effective.


Here's my payvault bonus ( see the pic ) Original, not edited.
Nothing else to say. This is so ridiculous thread.
Attachments
bonus.jpg
bonus.jpg (62.52 KiB) Viewed 609 times
IGN: Jarsu
User avatar
xxjarsuzz
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:33 am

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Cowboy The IV » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:54 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
xxjarsuzz wrote:Heh, Seems that My Goldfish turned a noob, these pictures shows that Yggdrix stalked Cherity...
( ban FstMario for being a noob, ban Yggdrix for being hmmm.. hmmm...jealous 2 yrs old noob? Uhh.. Just Just ban all for being HH players )

I can't believe that you've gone from being a nice caring player to a toxic utterly horrible piece of human garbage who doesnt care for anyone but his filipino fuck boys in his guild. You're saying that I turned into a "Noob" simply because you cant control your fanboy guild members who stalk players constantly. All you did was get Yggdrix's pictures and crop parts of them out, and claim that's your "evidence." Clearly, you've let the living embodiment of paying to win on a lowly populated game get to your head.

You are an absolute nobody, Jarsu. Scum of this game, and you've just proven it in front of me, and the whole entire helmet heroes community. I feel sorry that you wasted your money and time on this game just to be hated by tons of people. All you've ever done is gain bragging rights, broke the terms of service and paid to win. It's funny, because this isn't the first time you or your guildies have harassed members ingame. I honestly feel sorry for you that you've let the fame get to your head.

It's also funny how you have so much stats, and claim to buy tickets. What I would love to see is your ticket bonus, because I've always believed that you took advantage of this game and you clearly have by booking during every duping era, and not in between, so clearly something is fishy there. Maybe you'd like to post a picture of your payvault bonus? Or are you a confirm duper at that? I'll let you decide on that care. Rather a massive accusation to put, but seemingly as you are a noob who so called "paid to win". You wouldn't have an issue, would you?

It's sad, because you act like you're such a good player.
xxjarsuzz wrote:Ohh lol.. and WHO IS THIS Tatrasiel, the nub, hmmm LET SEE:

Tatrasiel:

- A Noob player, just a BOOSTED account, :lol: , see the pic:
( ONLY 24313 ENEMY KILLS, thats like level 100 player, holy poop :lol: )


You literally BOUGHT your way to the top of this game and now act like you're some top dog that can't be exposed, or shown in a bad light. Here's a tip Jarsu. Convert to realism rather than being, you know, terrible at insulting people, learn how to use grammar efficiency and spell because, rip your english, and stop being, and I rarely ever use this word, the """ Cancer """ of helmet heroes forums.

Now, lets get onto your fuckboy fanboys, e.g. people who support you paying to win. Again, these users are pretty much only your friend because:

A) You've bribed them to
B) You've literally bought their friendship, if you weren't such a dupe- *cough* sorry, I mean, if you weren't such a p2w player, you would pretty much have negative friends and fame. Infact, you would still be around level 200. You rely on exploiting outbreaks of duping to get stats instead of earning them by grinding. Another 200$ gone down the drain that you could've spent on something else.
C) They're scared of you and your guild members who harass other players, I was usually okay with you because you seemed okay, but clearly now, you're just a fucking noob who insults others when in reality they're the human embodiment of ready... set... terrible!

Now, lets see you make a fully detailed response instead of stealing pictures, failing to write a sentence without do...ing thi s SSS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blub blub, stop being a noob jarsu.

EDIT: Video going up soon exposing Jarsu for potential duping, and his ways of toxicity! :)

DAMN!!! *Claps*
IGN:TheBlindedCowboy
IGN:Kazeechi
IGN:TheSilencedWarrior
Image
Guild: Dynasty
User avatar
Cowboy The IV
 
Posts: 2049
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:57 am
Location: Not Telling

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Misterman22 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:50 pm

Wow.

Just wow.

The trash flying around here is unbelievable.

I cannot believe the immaturity displayed here by many people, although some would say that I'm not one to complain.

I'm just going to leave my input here, and not respond to any people who try to start a flame war within this hot mess of trash.

First of all, Yggdrix provided quite a bit of evidence. He was going to different places, and yet Cherity always followed him. We have evidence of harassment, as well as past instances of harassment by True Players guild members. Cherity only says "you follow me", which isn't much in the way of evidence. Jarsu, in turn, only tosses around insults and repeats, like a broken record, "it's a PVP server".

Harassment in a PVP server is the same as in any server.

Hell, it's the same as harassment in real life.

Stalking and insulting someone in a game is, obviously, not illegal. That doesn't mean it's not a shitty thing to do.

As for Jarsu and his boy toy outlast, I have rather much to say. However, for the sake of brevity, I will shorten it to this.

You are both immature.

You are both spewing garbage.

In the end, after one digs through the trash that embodies your posts, one will find nothing of substance, nothing that is in the least bit useful.

Outlast, on one hand, is not a complete idiot. He simply follows Jarsu's lead here. Normally, he's a pretty nice guy.

Jarsu, on the other hand, is simply scum.

Go home, Jarsu. Get a life. Quit wasting your time pouring forth hate and nonsense. Go do something productive, something of substance, and stop being a complete and utter idiot. Please.
No Unbanana for you

Stupid auplod dun broked
User avatar
Misterman22
 
Posts: 2452
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:50 pm
Location: Exposed has taken control of me.

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Yggdrix » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:44 am

I've never tought Jarsu would do this kind of thing: TOLERATING GUILD MEMBERS WITH THEIR WRONG DOINGS.

I must say that a good leader would say sorry to one being harrassed by his members and talks to it, but not!
User avatar
Yggdrix
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:48 pm
Location: Philippines

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Gin13 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:49 am

Cherity also does to me. She follows everywhere I go. She kills me whenever I'm in PVP and when I'm in regular servers, dipping into the mobs I hit. She once told me that I'm not his friend because I always kill her.
Gin13
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:04 am

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby isa467 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:09 am

Guys coke_na_rc told me he's legit.
Image
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:49 pm
Location: Somewhere

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby FertalDroidYT » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:45 am

#StopJarsu
You arent the king of hh for bein 1.4k lv.
You arent the most awesome player Because you have almost the best guild.
You cannot go there and defend Cherity cause she is another of your pets.
She did something wrong, and Ygg has proofs, try asking Cherity to say "You follow me" as you said that to her so everyone thinks Ygg is following her.

Go to hell. No offence.
Image
Image
User avatar
FertalDroidYT
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:29 pm
Location: Playing alone.

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:11 am

xxjarsuzz wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:I'd like to see it with my own eyes rather than be told it, it would be more effective.


Here's my payvault bonus ( see the pic ) Original, not edited.
Nothing else to say. This is so ridiculous thread.

Going on paint and writing a number. More suspicious than before. If you had no issue with actually showing it then I wouldn't had been questionable in the first place.

FertalDroidYT wrote:#StopJarsu
You arent the king of hh for bein 1.4k lv.
You arent the most awesome player Because you have almost the best guild.
You cannot go there and defend Cherity cause she is another of your pets.
She did something wrong, and Ygg has proofs, try asking Cherity to say "You follow me" as you said that to her so everyone thinks Ygg is following her.


Go to hell. No offence.


Misterman22 wrote:Wow.

Just wow.

The trash flying around here is unbelievable.

I cannot believe the immaturity displayed here by many people, although some would say that I'm not one to complain.

I'm just going to leave my input here, and not respond to any people who try to start a flame war within this hot mess of trash.

First of all, Yggdrix provided quite a bit of evidence. He was going to different places, and yet Cherity always followed him. We have evidence of harassment, as well as past instances of harassment by True Players guild members. Cherity only says "you follow me", which isn't much in the way of evidence. Jarsu, in turn, only tosses around insults and repeats, like a broken record, "it's a PVP server".

Harassment in a PVP server is the same as in any server.

Hell, it's the same as harassment in real life.

Stalking and insulting someone in a game is, obviously, not illegal. That doesn't mean it's not a shitty thing to do.

As for Jarsu and his boy toy outlast, I have rather much to say. However, for the sake of brevity, I will shorten it to this.

You are both immature.

You are both spewing garbage.

In the end, after one digs through the trash that embodies your posts, one will find nothing of substance, nothing that is in the least bit useful.

Outlast, on one hand, is not a complete idiot. He simply follows Jarsu's lead here. Normally, he's a pretty nice guy.

Jarsu, on the other hand, is simply scum.

Go home, Jarsu. Get a life. Quit wasting your time pouring forth hate and nonsense. Go do something productive, something of substance, and stop being a complete and utter idiot. Please.


Exactly, this nooby high level p2w player doesnt understand when he, or his guild noobs, are in the wrong, his ego is bigger than his paid slave count :lol:
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Dark_Titan » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:46 am

xxjarsuzz wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:I'd like to see it with my own eyes rather than be told it, it would be more effective.


Here's my payvault bonus ( see the pic ) Original, not edited.
Nothing else to say. This is so ridiculous thread.

That was complete BS! So you did dupe? Bcuz you seem afraid to even show your pay vault bonus.
Leader of Reapers Creed
My YouTube Channel

Image <-- This was drawn by RaptorZ7 and animated by Rex4602! Thanks so much ^_^
Dark_Titan
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:03 pm
Location: Not Wasting Time Here

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby xxjarsuzz » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:09 am

Dark_Titan wrote:
xxjarsuzz wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:I'd like to see it with my own eyes rather than be told it, it would be more effective.


Here's my payvault bonus ( see the pic ) Original, not edited.
Nothing else to say. This is so ridiculous thread.

That was complete BS! So you did dupe? Bcuz you seem afraid to even show your pay vault bonus.


No, i didn't. But obviously you and FstMario did. I'm not afraid.
Post your payvault bonus, Here's mine:
( that's the only pic what you can get here from me, haha )
Attachments
bonus.jpg
bonus.jpg (39.46 KiB) Viewed 552 times
IGN: Jarsu
User avatar
xxjarsuzz
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:33 am

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:20 am

xxjarsuzz wrote:
No, i didn't. But obviously you and FstMario did. I'm not afraid.
Post your payvault bonus, Here's mine:
( that's the only pic what you can get here from me, haha )


Woah, nice defence, saying other people dupe to hide your own duping. Fully how you harrassed awesomeguy83 before and followed him room to room saying he duped

More evidence of Jarsu harrassing other players : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ1SnU974iw

inb4 this noob is banned :lol:

I would suggest people dont respond to this thread unless you have any form of evidence supporting and/or against nubsu. I've also emailed robby about the whole situation and hopefully, Cherity, Jarsu and anyone involved in the harrassment will get a temp ban! huzzah.
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby xxjarsuzz » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:25 am

Mariofan1 wrote:
xxjarsuzz wrote:
No, i didn't. But obviously you and FstMario did. I'm not afraid.
Post your payvault bonus, Here's mine:
( that's the only pic what you can get here from me, haha )


Woah, nice defence, saying other people dupe to hide your own duping. Fully how you harrassed awesomeguy83 before and followed him room to room saying he duped

More evidence of Jarsu harrassing other players : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ1SnU974iw

inb4 this noob is banned :lol:

I would suggest people dont respond to this thread unless you have any form of evidence supporting and/or against nubsu. I've also emailed robby about the whole situation and hopefully, Cherity, Jarsu and anyone involved in the harrassment will get a temp ban! huzzah.


Umm that video is 7 months old, and no harassing on it, heh
IGN: Jarsu
User avatar
xxjarsuzz
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:33 am

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:32 am

I have a vid of Jarsu abusing a bug / exploit so Ima be uploading/emailing that to robby soon

xxjarsuzz wrote:Umm that video is 7 months old, and no harassing on it, heh


That is clear harassment and you're still doing the same things to other people. We get it, you're cornered. Maybe you should simply tell your guildies to grow up and stop defending them, even when they're in the wrong. I don't see why this whole conflict had to happen just because a 6 year old doesn't know when to stop stalking
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby Inside_Hacker » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:37 am

Yggdrix is right, when i pilot Ygg's account, she always follow me when i'm in PVP server. My name in HH is Rosette_30.
Inside_Hacker
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:30 am

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby sakib » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:40 am

This is ONE of outlast123's bullhorn about 2 weeks ago-http://imgur.com/a/EA7Km
IGN-sakib123
sakib
 
Posts: 748
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby xxjarsuzz » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:07 am

There is now a problem that you players don't seem to understand.

If we are @pvp server, ( me, Cher, Ygg, many players)
When we kill all players in 1 room, we moving to another room,
checking population map and dang. ( Cherity does not even have Yggdrix on her friends list )

If you are there, it's not harrassing when we kill you again,
we just going to get more and more pvp kills. ( That is what players doing @pvp server)
The population map helps alot.
Yggrix doing this too.
No stalking, no harassing. Just killing players (or get killed, heh), Wherever they are.
IGN: Jarsu
User avatar
xxjarsuzz
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:33 am

Re: Cherity: A STALKER

Postby xxjarsuzz » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:30 am

Mariofan1 wrote:I have a vid of Jarsu abusing a bug / exploit so Ima be uploading/emailing that to robby soon


If you talking about killing @pvp with a pet, it's a FEATURE, not a bug/glitch as far as i know.. [ because every player who has a ridable pet, just press B and your pets killing mobs/players, that's a feature, yeah, not "abusing a bug / exploit" ]
Last edited by xxjarsuzz on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: Jarsu
User avatar
xxjarsuzz
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:33 am

PreviousNext

Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest