kinky_peludo Harassing and loot steal

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

kinky_peludo Harassing and loot steal

Postby Vaako » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:02 pm

Im on in heated stone server 4 1st before kinky_peludo when he came in he kill steal i think the ratio is 10-2 coz he can hit monster once i only hit monster w/ normal attack (coz killing monster in a medium mode is fun than killing em fast then wait to respawn it is boring on my side) and if ever i killed a monster he loot steal meaning he wanted me out of that room wew lots of room to make enemies. Since 2014 that guy always pushing me out of a room he's a badass if that guy stay some players will be push out of this game. Ive already send videos before i dunno what happen i keep on resending coz i dont want that kinky_peludo i really hate people who aggravate others for their own personal interest.
Vaako

Re: kinky_peludo Harassing and loot steal

Postby omega5 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:54 am

No proof, no ban, not sorry bish
omega5 wrote:We are all Robby's children and he left us in a hot car.
omega5

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:25 am

Loot stealing isn't bannable. Harassment is. If you get proof of him harassing you, then the ban could come if severe.
Mariofan1

Postby awesomeguy83 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:45 am

Mariofan1 wrote:Loot stealing isn't bannable. Harassment is. If you get proof of him harassing you, then the ban could come if severe.

lol the guy didnt harrass him if you read it all he did was loot steal and by loot stealing this guy comes to the conclusion that kinky is spotting him XD what a joke this guy is
Spoiler: show
fst isnt the joke the person who made it
#Pvon4Owner
awesomeguy83

Return to Report Player/Abuse