I got hacked

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: Defencing my account!!!

Postby derrick » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:21 pm

LeftTurn wrote:HELLO!!! Sir Robby We are not the one who hack the acc.. of derrickchoi. He ruin my acc.. that im the one who hack his account. derrickchoi used the Forum account of ExoSanty , Kalaboy to report that im the one who hack his acc... They unite each other just to banned my character. Sir Robby Just try to investigate my acc... if im the one who hack the acc.. of derrick . :(

I'm not going to ruin your account. I guess you're the one trying to ruin mine. Exo told me yeterday that your younger brother offerred him half of your money so that Exo won't tell me about the truth that you hacked me. I already PMed Robby to check your other acoounts.And why is likoh12 is BANNED now? Isn't it suspiscious and maybe you're the culprit. And talking about your old account likoh16 which is banned now, until now you don't why is it banned? Everybody knows that you're a duper and cheater.
Last edited by derrick on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
derrick

Re: I got hacked

Postby INFINITIVE » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:15 am

Im sure if robby can figure out every player that duped items, he can see wheter derrick is lieing or not.
INFINITIVE

Re: I got hacked

Postby derrick » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:10 am

INFINITIVE wrote:Im sure if robby can figure out every player that duped items, he can see wheter derrick is lieing or not.

Yes INFINITIVE, Robby had figured that out already. That is why their likoh16 is banned already and his other accounts. And I am not going to post here something that is not true. Why should I? All I want now is that, I really want to know who is responsible for this cause I don't want this to happen anymore. And to those players who play in a shop beware of the keyloggers. Maybe that is what happened to us,me and Kalaboy. Exo noticed likoh's younger brother downloaded something in my shop. Is that a key log or what? You are an expert on that likoh.
derrick

Previous

Return to Report Player/Abuse