I got hacked

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

I got hacked

Postby derrick » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:17 pm

I open my account this morning and all my items are lost and all my money in the bank and also my pet. My pet bhongkag's new owner is YL. My other pet too is phoebe_g and I don't know who's the owner now.i dont care about my staff or gear.
I just want my pet and money back.Also kalaboy has been hack
Last edited by derrick on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
derrick
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:55 am

Re: MY ACCOUNT WAS HACK!!!

Postby rocco1200 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:37 pm

You should send robby a pm on the forum and he will help you.
Image Image
rocco1200
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Re: I got hacked

Postby derrick » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:22 pm

Also ichigo25
Image
derrick
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:55 am

Re: I got hacked

Postby Y.L. » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:31 pm

Derrick you are such a liar. You traded 105 tickets for bhongkak. I suggest a permanent ban on Derrickchoi for lying about this he specifically pmed me to trade. He is trying to lie so he can boost his economy.
Image
Y.L.
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 am
Location: US

Re: I got hacked

Postby itblobboy » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:34 pm

I don't mean to be biased for a number of reasons...

Not sure what to think here, but provided he is lying, I can concur with a ban definately. Not sure about IP tho..
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: I got hacked

Postby lastmage » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:47 pm

i dont know you personally
and i hate you cause sometime you steal my loots :x :x

but

Y.L. wrote:Derrick you are such a liar. You traded 105 tickets for bhongkak. I suggest a permanent ban on Derrickchoi for lying about this he specifically pmed me to trade. He is trying to lie so he can boost his economy.


what if its not him?

itblobboy wrote:I don't mean to be biased for a number of reasons...

Not sure what to think here, but provided he is lying, I can concur with a ban definately. Not sure about IP tho..


we dont know what happen but investigation is the best way to know it
Image
Knowlegde is POWER
User avatar
lastmage
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Re: I got hacked

Postby ExoSanty » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:22 pm

Yeah,Derrickchoi wont sell his pet for 105 tickets,many interested to his pet but he wont sell it...Right YL?you want to buy the pet of derrickchoi (bhongkag) but derrick wont sell it !Remember ?

Also young brother of likoh16 was download a key log in derrickchoi internet shop,I saw something that really downloading a key log...In my experienced Kalaboy was reporting of dupping items of liko16 and takker147, i think likoh16 want to revenge derrickchoi account

I hope derrickchoi 6.2m money and pets will be back,We should need investigation

and i see derrickchoi characters has been gone all his gears and his staff such as pets and money
lastmage wrote:i dont know you personally
and i hate you cause sometime you steal my loots :x :x

but

Y.L. wrote:Derrick you are such a liar. You traded 105 tickets for bhongkak. I suggest a permanent ban on Derrickchoi for lying about this he specifically pmed me to trade. He is trying to lie so he can boost his economy.


what if its not him?

itblobboy wrote:I don't mean to be biased for a number of reasons...

Not sure what to think here, but provided he is lying, I can concur with a ban definately. Not sure about IP tho..


we dont know what happen but investigation is the best way to know it


Support to lastmage
Image
ExoSanty
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: I got hacked

Postby Y.L. » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:23 pm

ExoSanty wrote:Yeah,Derrickchoi wont sell his pet for 105 tickets,many interested to his pet but he wont sell it...Right YL?you want to buy the pet of derrickchoi (bhongkag) but derrick wont sell it !Remember ?

Also young brother of likoh16 was download a key log in derrickchoi internet shop,I saw something that really downloading a key log...In my experienced Kalaboy was reporting of dupping items of liko16 and takker147, i think likoh16 want to revenge derrickchoi account

I hope derrickchoi 6.2m money and pets will be back,We should need investigation

and i see derrickchoi characters has been gone all his gears and his staff such as pets and money
lastmage wrote:i dont know you personally
and i hate you cause sometime you steal my loots :x :x

but

Y.L. wrote:Derrick you are such a liar. You traded 105 tickets for bhongkak. I suggest a permanent ban on Derrickchoi for lying about this he specifically pmed me to trade. He is trying to lie so he can boost his economy.


what if its not him?

itblobboy wrote:I don't mean to be biased for a number of reasons...

Not sure what to think here, but provided he is lying, I can concur with a ban definately. Not sure about IP tho..


we dont know what happen but investigation is the best way to know it


Support to lastmage


I dont know what youre talking about, I have never tried to buy any of his pets.
Image
Y.L.
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 am
Location: US

Re: I got hacked

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:24 pm

Yes, because YL is the master hacker.
(Sarcasm)

And isn't it just the biggest coincidence that you AND all your friends just lose all your items AT THE SAME TIME!
Nothing suspicious going on here.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: I got hacked

Postby derrick » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Ban for what YL? How could say that. I'm the one that got hacked and you want me to be banned. Remember when you asked me before that if I'm going to sell my pet and I told you that I won't sell it cause I spent millions on that. And now trade bhongkag for just 105 tickets!? I Wasn't really totally hacked I have an email linked on my acct. Its just that somebody knew my password. It was not me who played last night. He just took all my items and my money. And if you still don't believe on me, just ask coke or if you want let Robby check my inventory and my ATM and all my hh acounts. Robby knows all my ACCTS.
Image
derrick
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:55 am

Re: I got hacked

Postby lastmage » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:30 pm

ExoSanty wrote:
Support to lastmage


thanks

ExoSanty wrote:
Also young brother of likoh16 was download a key log in derrickchoi internet shop,I saw something that really downloading a key log...In my experienced Kalaboy was reporting of dupping items of liko16 and takker147, i think likoh16 want to revenge derrickchoi account



did they know each other out side the game?

Y.L. wrote:Derrick you are such a liar. You traded 105 tickets for bhongkak. I suggest a permanent ban on Derrickchoi for lying about this he specifically pmed me to trade. He is trying to lie so he can boost his economy.


i just realize what pet it was :lol:

but its very cheap price 105 tickets? 3m( ingame money) or 250 tickets is my minimum price for that pet
Image
Knowlegde is POWER
User avatar
lastmage
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Re: I got hacked

Postby Y.L. » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:33 pm

derrick wrote:Ban for what YL? How could say that. I'm the one that got hacked and you want me to be banned. Remember when you asked me before that if I'm going to sell my pet and I told you that I won't sell it cause I spent millions on that. And now trade bhongkag for just 105 tickets!? I Wasn't really totally hacked I have an email linked on my acct. Its just that somebody knew my password. It was not me who played last night. He just took all my items and my money. And if you still don't believe on me, just ask coke or if you want let Robby check my inventory and my ATM and all my hh acounts. Robby knows all my ACCTS.


I already explained why i thought a ban, however coke explained another possibility that i forgot about. I have never asked to buy your pet. I agree i was surprised that whoever was on the account whether it be you or the hacker, that you would have sold bhongkag for 105 tickets. I want robby to confirm that you were hacked before any action is taken further.
Image
Y.L.
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 am
Location: US

Re: I got hacked

Postby derrick » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:08 am

Don't say something that you are not really sure of. I am not an abusive player here on hh. I play fair. And thanks to coke who believed in me and let me borrowed money to buy new set so that I can farm easily. You're such a great buddy. :)
Image
derrick
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:55 am

Re: I got hacked

Postby Y.L. » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:18 am

derrick wrote:Don't say something that you are not really sure of. I am not an abusive player here on hh. I play fair. And thanks to coke who believed in me and let me borrowed money to buy new set so that I can farm easily. You're such a great buddy. :)

I dont know for sure but it seemed odd to me, but I know some of your friends have abused HH so its not to hard to assume you could do the same.
Image
Y.L.
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 am
Location: US

Re: I got hacked

Postby derrick » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:06 am

Y.L. wrote:
derrick wrote:Don't say something that you are not really sure of. I am not an abusive player here on hh. I play fair. And thanks to coke who believed in me and let me borrowed money to buy new set so that I can farm easily. You're such a great buddy. :)

I dont know for sure but it seemed odd to me, but I know some of your friends have abused HH so its not to hard to assume you could do the same.

And now you're accusing me again. Did you know who reported takker and likoh?Please ask Robby about that and even coke. I' m not stupid, doing something that is against the game. I won't waste my account just for that. Just look at my stats my money.You can say that!
Image
derrick
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:55 am

Re: I got hacked

Postby Y.L. » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:21 am

derrick wrote:
Y.L. wrote:
derrick wrote:Don't say something that you are not really sure of. I am not an abusive player here on hh. I play fair. And thanks to coke who believed in me and let me borrowed money to buy new set so that I can farm easily. You're such a great buddy. :)

I dont know for sure but it seemed odd to me, but I know some of your friends have abused HH so its not to hard to assume you could do the same.

And now you're accusing me again. Did you know who reported takker and likoh?Please ask Robby about that and even coke. I' m not stupid, doing something that is against the game. I won't waste my account just for that. Just look at my stats my money.You can say that!

I didnt accuse in my last comment and the only time i accused you was in the first comment which i rushed ahead and said without thinking of every single possibility and i just said t thought something was up or out of the ordinary. And i just made an observation because i remember you and likoh being pretty good friends before you reported him.
Image
Y.L.
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 am
Location: US

Re: I got hacked

Postby Naruto » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:50 am

I have known YL for a long time and he is one of my most trusted friends and players in the game, he's one of the old guard, the ones that have been playing this game for the longest, (other members of this old guard are Jerek, itblobboy, Gret and jamman) so I highly doubt that he would risk his reputation, gear and money on here to hack you. On the other hand, derrickchoi has friends that have been banned for duping and bug exploiting, the notable ones being takker147 and likoh16.

Regardless of their pasts I believe that robby will be able to unveil this matter by tracing the pet and the tickets that were used in the trade between YL and derrick and I also believe he would be able to track where derrick's money went so this will be resolved soon, well hopefully, once he sees this. :)
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: I got hacked

Postby derrick » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:57 am

Likoh and I are neighbors. So as takker, Exo, Kalaboy, they play here in my internet shop. That is why they got caught easily when they duped items and now they are banned.
Image
derrick
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:55 am

Re: I got hacked

Postby derrick » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:07 am

Naruto wrote:I have known YL for a long time and he is one of my most trusted friends and players in the game, he's one of the old guard, the ones that have been playing this game for the longest, (other members of this old guard are Jerek, itblobboy, Gret and jamman) so I highly doubt that he would risk his reputation, gear and money on here to hack you. On the other hand, derrickchoi has friends that have been banned for duping and bug exploiting, the notable ones being takker147 and likoh16.

Regardless of their pasts I believe that robby will be able to unveil this matter by tracing the pet and the tickets that were used in the trade between YL and derrick and I also believe he would be able to track where derrick's money went so this will be resolved soon, well hopefully, once he sees this. :)

I am not accusing YL for hacking my account. I just wondered my pet is already on him.I just want to ask who sold my pet to him, so that I Will know who's the hacker. Thank you Naruto I'm still hopeful to get back all What I've lost.
Image
derrick
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:55 am

Re: I got hacked

Postby Kalaboy18 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:15 am

Well I have the pet of derrickchoi name phoebe_g. I obviuosly know that likoh16 pass the pet of derrick to me . Because if I open my acc. , they want to clear that I get the pet of derrick. And my younger brother opened my account yesterday , because i did not play computer yesterday, cause of my project.
Image
Kalaboy18
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:33 am

Re: I got hacked

Postby lastmage » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:55 am

==____________==

you will not caught the hacker in that way

Y.L and Derrick

just stop accusing each other to end the conversation
:)
Image
Knowlegde is POWER
User avatar
lastmage
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Re: I got hacked

Postby itblobboy » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:21 pm

I don't get it...

But if derrick didn't lie, there's no need for a ban. ~ Viable solution.

And provided, ofc the standard procedure for hacked players, ofc. :roll:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: I got hacked

Postby God » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:01 am

Just saw this, that is messed up, I think one of the Internet Cafe warriors must of figured duping is out of the question, but keyloggers are the next big thing. But failed to realize Robby has detailed logs of all trades/ etc. It will all be handled accordingly I think, given time.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Defencing my account!!!

Postby LeftTurn » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:53 am

HELLO!!! Sir Robby We are not the one who hack the acc.. of derrickchoi. He ruin my acc.. that im the one who hack his account. derrickchoi used the Forum account of ExoSanty , Kalaboy to report that im the one who hack his acc... They unite each other just to banned my character. Sir Robby Just try to investigate my acc... if im the one who hack the acc.. of derrick . :(
LeftTurn
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:51 am

Re: Defencing my account!!!

Postby lastmage » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 am

LeftTurn wrote:HELLO!!! Sir Robby We are not the one who hack the acc.. of derrickchoi. He ruin my acc.. that im the one who hack his account. derrickchoi used the Forum account of ExoSanty , Kalaboy to report that im the one who hack his acc... They unite each other just to banned my character. Sir Robby Just try to investigate my acc... if im the one who hack the acc.. of derrick . :(


excuse me, what happen?

tell us the full story we might help
(every single branch or the story to support that your not one of the hacker)
Image
Knowlegde is POWER
User avatar
lastmage
 
Posts: 656
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Next

Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Steeler [Crawler] and 2 guests