Skull101 super scammer

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Skull101 super scammer

Postby DoctorLove » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:06 pm

I bought A Dino Scale Helmet from a player called Skull101 and after I pressed "yes" it said "the trede was succsesful" but I got no helmet!!!

I see another player hehe123 who is selling acidis sword for 150k, which is realy low, so maybe he is also a scammer, maybe its the same guy.

I want my 100k back!!! roll back the game as far as Im conserned! its not my fault its not like he took down the item! It was there when I pressed "yes" but didnt got it!

After I was scammed, I tried to investigate with my other accaunt (Lagolas).
Proofs that he is a scammer:

He still sells the Helmet He already sold to me:
http://up404.siz.co.il/up1/hz2moodim1id.bmp

Selling Items for 37.5%!!:
http://up404.siz.co.il/up1/xy3nucoty2yw.bmp

Someone else said He got hacked by him: (ask him yourself if you want)
http://up405.siz.co.il/up3/ggm5rmzyoxjz.bmp
DoctorLove

Re: Skull101 super scammer

Postby Official_VyzymZ » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:45 pm

By this technique, _Like_ scams my Dino Blade

So many players now using this kind of method. Specially LIK3, _Like_ and SIL3NC3R

Robby must really need to know this.
Official_VyzymZ

Postby DoctorLove » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:46 am

Ill make sure he will, and that you will gat your ban as too. :twisted:
DoctorLove

Postby rocco1200 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:40 pm

It happened to me to he confirmed and i confirmed the dino helmet was still there but then when i clicked yes somehow he withdrew the helmet and then he clicked yes and stole my megasword and 10k but it wasn't a whole lot so i'm not too mad.
Image Image
rocco1200

Postby Sasuke » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:44 pm

First off, I would like to ask if he said anything suspicious, like "please take your helmet off" or after trade, tells you to do something weird.

Secondly, the other guy, hehe or something probably wants to quit the game, or just got hacked so the hacker can sell all his items, or, as you said, tried scamming.

Lastly, I would like to tell you, don't be greedy, so if you see something at such a small price, don't bother with it.

~Nya!
Sasuke

Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Postby DoctorLove » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:39 am

Sasuke wrote:First off, I would like to ask if he said anything suspicious, like "please take your helmet off" or after trade, tells you to do something weird.

Secondly, the other guy, hehe or something probably wants to quit the game, or just got hacked so the hacker can sell all his items, or, as you said, tried scamming.

Lastly, I would like to tell you, don't be greedy, so if you see something at such a small price, don't bother with it.

He didn't said anything suspicous, he said he didnt got the money, and lost the helmet. But I know it a lie, because I saw him trying to sell that helmet again 2 minutes after.
DoctorLove

Return to Report Player/Abuse