TheUnbeaten

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

TheUnbeaten

Postby erozel04 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:34 am

the player named "TheUnbeaten"
this player was lvl 109
this player has future helmet and future armor
before this he havent future boots
he chated me if i like 500 tickets,and i said yes,and then he say to me if i have an fb acc.i said yes and he said to me to give my helmet-heroes acc..and ill give it to him,because i need ticket..he said if i will give my helmet pass..he inser 500 tickets...and wait for 30 mins...and after 30 mins i've been log in and my pets is stole my future boss is stole my samurai armor was stole and all important all of my money is stole that money was cost 390k...

please robby help me to get back my 390k and my pet named..BoB_mArLeY12_ganja..
erozel04

Re: TheUnbeaten

Postby Sintoque » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:35 am

This a story of an idiot.

How old are you?
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby itblobboy » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Sintoque wrote:This a story of an idiot.

How old are you?

To add onto this exact point but be constructive with it, you should never ever give away your password no matter what. Your password is what keeps others from taking your items. You should know better, you read the terms of service, correct?

This problem could have easily been avoided by following those. Be careful next time. I'm not sure about reimbursement. To be honest, I have some doubts about getting one, but IDK.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Bluee » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:26 am

Sintoque wrote:This a story of an idiot.

How old are you?

Sins got a point dude how old are u wat kinda dude would believe that story :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Bluee

Postby MisoSoup247 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:33 am

I've been taking walks around the Helmet Heroes world quite often these past few days and I have seen the words "switch account" in chat a lot lately and from filopino players. Something really needs to be done because people are falling for it... yup...

I can't remember the exact sentance but I see players saying "switch account" in their sentances and other players responding with "ako" which means "me" in filopino

I'm not saying filopino players are the only ones doing this "switch account scam", I've also seen an english speaking player spamming "who wants to switch accounts?" at robo city a few weeks ago. I won't name him :|
MisoSoup247

Postby lastmage » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:17 am

MisoSoup247 wrote:I've been taking walks around the Helmet Heroes world quite often these past few days and I have seen the words "switch account" in chat a lot lately and from filopino players. Something really needs to be done because people are falling for it... yup...

I can't remember the exact sentance but I see players saying "switch account" in their sentances and other players responding with "ako" which means "me" in filopino

I'm not saying filopino players are the only ones doing this "switch account scam", I've also seen an english speaking player spamming "who wants to switch accounts?" at robo city a few weeks ago. I won't name him :|

yeah most player want to switch acc was from my country (philippines)

they keep spamming

"cno gusto plit acc PM nyo ako"(fillipino)>>>> who want to switch acc just PM me (english)(google cant translate this clearly)

it's sad to say :( :(
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby erozel04 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:50 am

im 18 yrs old
erozel04

Postby MasterYi » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:18 am

erozel04 wrote:im 18 yrs old

Than it's more pathetic than stupid. Nuff said.

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby lastmage » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:42 am

MasterYi wrote:

Than it's more pathetic than stupid. Nuff said.

hahhaa :lol: :lol: :lol:

nothing to say

your older than me but you act like a 8 year old boy
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Return to Report Player/Abuse