Stevan

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Stevan

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:56 pm

I have recently kind of realised that Stevan is a hacker; or he hacks accounts.

he made a new guild called Walken Dead (lots of spacebars so it is at the top) and it only includes him and lots of level 100+ with noob items on. I don't know if he does, but Airstrike had lots of good items and when he joined that guild he lost all his items.
Mariofan1

Re: Stevan

Postby Deej » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:40 am

This is a very hefty accusation to be making without any proof. Is it possible that it is just a guild thing that they run around in beginner or weak items?
Deej

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:39 am

Deej wrote:This is a very hefty accusation to be making without any proof. Is it possible that it is just a guild thing that they run around in beginner or weak items?

I doubt it as I knew Airstrike very well and he just suddenly changed guilds without telling me? Plus he said in the past he was hacked by someone. I am not implying he is a hacker or hacks account, it's seems like it so i'm investigating if he does or not

I mean how do people suddenly lose all those people lose their items and all those people joined that guild and that guild alone
Mariofan1

Postby fallenangel » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Stevan is not a hacker if u want ill show proof I'm friends with him
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby Deej » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:36 pm

fallenangel wrote:Stevan is not a hacker if u want ill show proof I'm friends with him

The argument that you are "friends" with someone does nothing to prove innocence or guilt. Sure, someone may seem friendly, but that could just be a disguise to win over people's hearts so that it is harder to believe that they are breaking a rule or law. I have even had to tell this to Gret about people who he thought were legit players, but were then found to be duping.

fallenangel, this post is not specifically directed toward you, this goes for every single instance that the "I'm friends with them" argument has been used on a report player/abuse topic, not just this one. Everyone, please stop using this to counter a report. A lot of people thought Ted Bundy was their "friend" and look how that ended up. Besides, if you are defending them with this statement, and they are guilty, it makes you look like you are trying to cover for them.

Mariofan1 wrote:I am not implying he is a hacker or hacks account

You're correct, you aren't implying it at all, you are making an accusation here:
Mariofan1 wrote:I have recently kind of realised that Stevan is a hacker; or he hacks accounts.

Mariofan1 wrote:I mean how do people suddenly lose all those people lose their items and all those people joined that guild and that guild alone

Perhaps they are just equipping beginner items. Gret does it quite often. If you are going to make an accusation that strong, please include more proof, or use language that isn't as strong like "I think he may be hacking." It will look better for you if it is the case that he isn't hacking. If it is the case that he is hacking, it will not look any worse on your part.

tl;dr... "They are my friend" is a useless defense. Don't use it. Also, please don't make very heavy accusations without any actual proof.
Deej

Postby fallenangel » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Who the fudge is Ted bundy
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby Y.L. » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:32 am

fallenangel wrote:Who the fudge is Ted bundy

A serial killer, who was popular an well liked until people found out he was a serial killer.
Y.L.

Return to Report Player/Abuse