Way to set an example.

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Way to set an example.

Postby thatwhiteguy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:44 pm

So this is acceptable.
Attachments
HH404_racist.gif
HH404_racist.gif (36.98 KiB) Viewed 1231 times
thatwhiteguy

Re: Way to set an example. admin...

Postby CandyNutJob » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:52 pm

Oh damn! Now thats some big news right there. Picture could be clearer though.
CandyNutJob

Postby thatwhiteguy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:53 pm

well i run video always, but i use a free mp4 to gif program on google so i take what i can get.
thatwhiteguy

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:57 pm

You know 404 isn't an admin...he runs the wikia...or at least works on it.
_Conquest_

Postby thatwhiteguy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:29 pm

status or not this shows the true colors of all you keyboard haters who push to ban the one guy who is just minding his own business and being attacked daily. this is the 2nd piece i have from the guys who are calling me racist but hate bashing in racial terms to me. think...
thatwhiteguy

Postby itblobboy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:34 pm

He went too far, there.

Theres a difference between a formal protest, informal protest, and flaming/trolling...

This doesn't look like anything worth permanent action, and while I completely agree with the general point 404 is using, his methods were in especially poor taste.

Seriously, you should request a username change. You're sending a horrible message and its very clear that nobody appreciates it. Unless you support the message it sends, in which case you'd probably be banned though...
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby thatwhiteguy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:36 pm

sure slap them on the wrist man, that is the typical reaction to the cohorts of a gang.
thatwhiteguy

Postby itblobboy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:42 pm

thatwhiteguy wrote:sure slap them on the wrist man, that is the typical reaction to the cohorts of a gang.

Lol, I barely know 404, he isn't on my friends list or we talk to each other...

And let me tell you about the gang you're username is from and how you're promoting it. For someone who complains about hypocrites, you're a zinger.

The gang: American Nazi Party.

How you're promoting it: Naming yourself after their famed slogan. And implying you own slaves by naming your pet Nlgger, and other names.

I don't mean to be like on the other thread whining equally about your username, but why do you insist on keeping your username-- or at least, have completely avoided actually defending the direct subject of how you're named that, anyways...?
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby thatwhiteguy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:43 pm

American Nazi party? how old are you man. really?
thatwhiteguy

Postby thatwhiteguy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:45 pm

clearly im bringing light to the fact im being held to a different standard than the very people who are charging me. thus segregation at its finest. thank you.
thatwhiteguy

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:58 pm

Maybe if you just explained your reasoning behind your name and your pet name we'd respect you a little more, like blob said, you keep dodging the question.
_Conquest_

Postby itblobboy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:05 pm

First of all, I'm 14.

Second of all, let me tell you about how your argument is highly fallacious: your statement isn't actually defending your choices of names... In fact, it's benefiting my point that you evade your decision of usernames.

Are you going to take this seriously, or are you just going to continue to let this happen-- knowing it will continue happening-- or are we going to try to solve this? I sincerely hope you aren't trying to get people to be offended.

If you're going to defend your choice of names, please do so. Otherwise, please don't fish for insults. Because right now, I'm thinking what you're trying to do is exactly that. I'm sorry, but come on, if you look at the big picture, I'm sure you can see that.

So to summarize, there are two things you should do to solve this problem of people offending you (for you offending them):

1: Request a username change, both account and pets, and nobody will be offended anymore, then solving your problem.
2: Present a serious, good argument to defend your actions and, through reasoning and fairness, solve your problem.
itblobboy

Postby WhySoCurious » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:09 pm

what if he is black and he has them names so ppl who dont know about it will do research and learn ... he might have the name to bring awareness about them so ppl can learn and not be like them when they grow up ... unlikely but it could be possible, dont hate on him if you dont know everything ...
WhySoCurious

Postby SmilingFear » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:14 pm

thatwhiteguy wrote:thus segregation at its finest. thank you.

Do you even know what segregation means? You're not being held to any different standard than anyone, people are simply attempting to address your racist as nut name and pet names while you keep beating around the bush acting like there's underlying reasons as to why people don't like you. It's not like people are picking on you, aside from maybe a few players that don't like you for unrelated reasons. But make no mistake, you did this to yourself by picking a name that you knew was going to offend people (or maybe not, I'm not trying to question your intelligence here).

If you need an example of how you're beating around the bush, here's one from this very thread.

thatwhiteguy wrote:American Nazi party? how old are you man. really?

Instead of actually addressing the point brought up by blobboy, you turned and questioned his age. Which depending on the perceiver could even be seen as hypocritical, as such could definitely be perceived as a preteen notion.
SmilingFear

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Well if that was the case why didn't he say so in the first place thus evading all this trouble?
_Conquest_

Postby WhySoCurious » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:19 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:Well if that was the case why didn't he say so in the first place thus evading all this trouble?

maybe he couldn't think of it fast enough as to why he actually has that "racist as nut name" :lol: :lol: :lol:
WhySoCurious

Postby itblobboy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:21 pm

WhySoCurious wrote:what if he is black and he has them names so ppl who dont know about it will do research and learn ... he might have the name to bring awareness about them so ppl can learn and not be like them when they grow up ... unlikely but it could be possible, dont hate on him if you dont know everything ...

Heh, yes, he was boasting through his username the slogan of the American Nazi Party to raise awareness of how to be a racial extremist. He certainly used that in very poor context, now didn't he? :lol: The italics imply a hint of sarcasm.

While I don't know everything, I know a lot. I'm asking to know more. He hasn't proven cooperative, yet, though.

I call it circumstantial evidence. Now, if you will cooperate perhaps we can collaborate to find out just how to get everyone happy, yeah?

If what WhySoCurious says is true, we can start with maybe changing your username to "Egalitarianism" and your pets to something along the lines of "CivilRightsMovement" and "MLK Jr" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, if he is right I suggest just that since you feel so strongly about it :roll:

Sorry to be snide, but honestly, I haven't seen much reasonableness from you :|
Last edited by itblobboy on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
itblobboy

Postby SmilingFear » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:21 pm

WhySoCurious wrote:
_Conquest_ wrote:Well if that was the case why didn't he say so in the first place thus evading all this trouble?

maybe he couldn't think of it fast enough as to why he actually has that "racist as nut name" :lol: :lol: :lol:

If that was actually his reasoning behind the name he wouldn't have had to think of it at any such speed. He would have already had the thought. You can't come up with reasoning for your actions after the actions take place, that's called justification.
SmilingFear

Postby WhySoCurious » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:24 pm

duh ... i was saying that wasnt the real reason cuz he wouldve told everyone early ... but it was a good reason if he wouldve thought about be4 i said it it might have worked ... "MIGHT" have
WhySoCurious

Re: Way to set an example.

Postby dopeslanga91 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Why does it matter why hes named himself and his pet those names? Its his account not anyone elses. sounds like alot of people in this world don't have anything better to do with there lives so they find some reason to complain. im from one of the many states where the phrase WHITE POWER comes from. it can mean 2 different things. Stupid uneducated people take it as a racist phrase and it can mean your proud to be a white american. but if yall did your homework i think alot of black people marched up and down roads screaming black power. ummm sounds alil messed up that they can preach about all this black power and get away with it but if a white man is proud to be a white man its a racist thing. so WHITEpower keep your name and you aint got to explain nothing to anyone its FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
dopeslanga91

Postby itblobboy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:41 pm

dopeslanga91 wrote:Why does it matter why hes named himself and his pet those names? Its his account not anyone elses. sounds like alot of people in this world don't have anything better to do with there lives so they find some reason to bitch. im from one of the many states where the phrase WHITE POWER comes from. it can mean 2 different things. Stupid uneducated people take it as a racist phrase and it can mean your proud to be a white american. but if yall did your homework i think alot of black people marched up and down roads screaming black power. ummm sounds alil messed up that they can preach about all this black power and get away with it but if a white man is proud to be a white man its a racist thing. so WHITEpower keep your name and you aint got to explain nothing to anyone its FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

There are so many things to argue about that statement, that instead of wasting an hour of my life typing an essay of how fallacious your statement is, I provide this image.
Attachments
facepalm.png
facepalm.png (120.54 KiB) Viewed 1156 times
itblobboy

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:49 pm

So much wrong there.
You called us uneducated for saying it's racist but you can't manage to spell simple words. A-LOT two words.
Secondly, I think he should have to explain. He named a pet NlGGER is that just something an "uneducated" person could mistake?
Next off, we're talking about WHITEpower right now,BLACKpower is somebody who should be banned too even though he's only lvl 1.
Also freedom of speech eh? Well guess who got banned for "saying" a hack website on H.H. TONS of people. So you can talk to rob about that.

And where is the second thing you were going to say?

I also agree with blob, ultra facepalm to you sir.
_Conquest_

Postby sankentyosu » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:58 pm

dopeslanga91 wrote:Why does it matter why hes named himself and his pet those names? Its his account not anyone elses. sounds like alot of people in this world don't have anything better to do with there lives so they find some reason to complain. im from one of the many states where the phrase WHITE POWER comes from. it can mean 2 different things. Stupid uneducated people take it as a racist phrase and it can mean your proud to be a white american. but if yall did your homework i think alot of black people marched up and down roads screaming black power. ummm sounds alil messed up that they can preach about all this black power and get away with it but if a white man is proud to be a white man its a racist thing. so WHITEpower keep your name and you aint got to explain nothing to anyone its FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

You missed the point completely... the same way WHITEpower has.
blob's 1000 words would explain the situation very clearly.
sankentyosu

Postby SmilingFear » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:01 pm

sankentyosu wrote:You missed the point completely... the same way WHITEpower has.

>Implying they're not the same person. Requesting that an IP check be done on both forum accounts.
SmilingFear

Return to Report Player/Abuse