Sigh

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Sigh

Postby thakshan » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:29 pm

Alex2801 wrote:
skullreader911 wrote:Because this is an ENGLISH / AMERICAN designed game, I think:

a) Filipinos need to scram off
b) Filipinos need to not sound like retarded idiot beggars
c) Rob should add a Translating system for chats
or
d) Filipinos need to learn proper English

NOTE: Not All Fillipinos That Play HH Are Begging Non-English Speaking Noobs, only like 90- 95%.

There ya go. Also I would hate to agree with Thakshan because i dun like you at all, but he/she is right and yes, this is and English game. Thats why they should speak English.
Last edited by thakshan on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thakshan

Re: Sigh

Postby SteamPenguin » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Excuse you.How dare you think that english should be the superior language.People should not be required to speak english just because of a game.They might not even know english.
This is kinda racist.You should sit down and rethink your actions.
Hi,i'm fandom trash.Feel free to talk to me about fandoms any time.
ImageImage
SteamPenguin

Postby thakshan » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:31 pm

SteamPenguin wrote:Excuse you.How dare you think that english should be the superior language.People should not be required to speak english just because of a game.They might not even know english.

What I mean is that when people come and trade and speak those language they kinda swear in their language and show off and blah blah blah so yh ;)
I don't mind it but what I mean is that i cant resit people speak phillopine
thakshan

Postby LoveNoThot » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:19 pm

thakshan wrote:What I mean is that when people come and trade and speak those language they kinda swear in their language and show off and blah blah blah so yh ;)

How would you know they're swearing or showing off if you don't even understand them? You don't even know how to spell Filipino correctly.
I know this is off topic but omgggg, what pisses me off is that your sig is huge. That's against the forum rules.
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby asunafromsao » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:36 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:
thakshan wrote:What I mean is that when people come and trade and speak those language they kinda swear in their language and show off and blah blah blah so yh ;)

How would you know they're swearing or showing off if you don't even understand them? You don't even know how to spell Filipino correctly.
I know this is off topic but omgggg, what pisses me off is that your sig is huge. That's against the forum rules.

Ikr this is pretty racist... like seriously, it's their language and their culture...

also, on the topic of his sig and stuff... he has the same profile picture as miso...
Spoiler: show
Ign: Ruiskala Or SinisterPotatoe
asunafromsao

Postby cantlvlwithme » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:30 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:

And the cat thingy SERIOUSLY PULLS THE EYES TOWARDS ITSELF.
A quote that describes my hatred for bad HH players (I don't mean noobs, I mean bad people....)
Dinlas : Bye, no one will miss your spotting, botting ass.
cantlvlwithme

Postby Vladxx » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:29 pm

I mean if they only speak Philippine then most people could not understand a word and be sworn at and we don't know unless we look it up. Kinda annoying... It's not racist its just a fact. Its like black people saying racist to something they use and they say white people can't say things cause they said so... Its a free country in the USA and no one should say that ruling words and languages is racist for people talking about it... That's the truth and no one likes the truth. They hide behind lies so they don't feel the way other people do.
Vladxx

Postby Im_a_merchant » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:37 pm

lol why do they have to learn your language. Why can't you just learn their language. English ins't a superior language so why should they have to learn it? I might support when you learn tagolog :P
Im_a_merchant

Postby skullreader911 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:37 pm

Because this is an ENGLISH / AMERICAN designed game, I think:

or

NOTE: Not All Fillipinos That Play HH Are Begging Non-English Speaking Noobs, only like 90- 95%.
My Shop: https://www.helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79680

Shout out to Ssstark - known her since near the beginning.
IGN: skullreader
skullreader911

Postby Vladxx » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:18 pm

Im_a_merchant wrote:lol why do they have to learn your language. Why can't you just learn their language. English ins't a superior language so why should they have to learn it? I might support when you learn tagolog :P

If you say we should learn there language it backfires what you said. They can learn ours too. Its a English published game...
Vladxx

Postby Alex2801 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:23 pm

skullreader911 wrote:Because this is an ENGLISH / AMERICAN designed game, I think:

or

There ya go. Also I would hate to agree with Thakshan because i dun like you at all, but he/she is right and yes, this is and English game. Thats why they should speak English.
Image DSS
Thanks to me for the revised sig!
Visit my tree service here! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34109
Alex2801

Postby patzz_ » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:31 pm

SteamPenguin wrote:
Excuse you.How dare you think that english should be the superior language.People should not be required to speak english just because of a game.They might not even know english.

Ronnie i agree, it is rascist to Filipino pepole playing this game. :)
patzz_

Postby thakshan » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:10 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:

Bro I use online translator ;P
thakshan

Postby thakshan » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:11 pm

Alex2801 wrote:

or

THANK YOU THERE WE GO
thakshan

Postby thakshan » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Alex2801 wrote:

or

thakshan

Postby LoveNoThot » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:34 pm

thakshan wrote:
LoveNoThot wrote:

Bro I use online translator ;P

Well girl, in that case there's no need for them to talk in English since you can use an online translator ;P
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby RaptorZ7 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:22 pm

SteamPenguin wrote:Excuse you.How dare you think that english should be the superior language.People should not be required to speak english just because of a game.They might not even know english.

Actually, "racist" refers mainly to skin color or ethnical background, and not language...srry...

Then that's "language-ist"
Emperor guild sig

Duck Cavalry sig
RaptorZ7

Postby YouKnowIt » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:23 pm

Please shut up. Its not racist. You liberal people always be using that word. It has nothing against color, culture, religion, etc. Only involves language. See we think pinoys are idiotic babies only because their American English is less sophisticated. Why not just have regional servers? viewtopic.php?f=10&t=34099
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

Postby SmilingFear » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:39 pm

I'm not taking either side here, I'd just like to throw in the thoughts that English is the 3rd most spoken language on the planet, is the most spoken language in terms of financial/business success, and this game is written entirely in English and hosted off of American servers. Is it really so "racist" to expect the players of this game to be able to communicate with who the game was made for? :roll:
SmilingFear

Postby asunafromsao » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:33 pm

their culture.... if it's such a big problem for people, different servers would be best. but there should also be a mixed server because they're not all bad. if you said all of them were bad, that would be racist.
asunafromsao

Postby YouKnowIt » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:39 pm

asunafromsao wrote:their culture.... if it's such a big problem for people, different servers would be best. but there should also be a mixed server because they're not all bad. if you said all of them were bad, that would be racist.

If you look at my thread I think we should have auto correct implemented in game. Preventing all other languages. Like pinoy "ako na lang" it would simply say invalid message.
ImageYe!
YouKnowIt

Postby asunafromsao » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:43 pm

YouKnowIt wrote:
asunafromsao wrote:their culture.... if it's such a big problem for people, different servers would be best. but there should also be a mixed server because they're not all bad. if you said all of them were bad, that would be racist.

If you look at my thread I think we should have auto correct implemented in game. Preventing all other languages. Like pinoy "ako na lang" it would simply say invalid message.

Or just get seperate servers so they can still speak their own language to eachother.
asunafromsao

Postby SmilingFear » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:53 pm

asunafromsao wrote:
YouKnowIt wrote:

Or just get seperate servers so they can still speak their own language to eachother.

Separate servers are a good idea in theory... However if Robby won't even pay more than 25 dollars a month to keep his fellow Americans from lagging, I think it's reasonable to assume he would never spend a dime on Filipino servers.
SmilingFear

Postby Alex2801 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:47 pm

SmilingFear wrote:Separate servers are a good idea in theory... However if Robby won't even pay more than 25 dollars a month to keep his fellow Americans from lagging, I think it's reasonable to assume he would never spend a dime on Filipino servers.

Actually, he might. Alot of the bigger ticket buyers are Filipino. Ex: ShuMage, _ARRABELLA__, Ann_marie003, YosenFPS, BrandoFPS, DontClickMeinNoob, ect.
Image DSS
Thanks to me for the revised sig!
Visit my tree service here! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34109
Alex2801

Return to Report Player/Abuse