WHITEpower

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

WHITEpower

Postby darth » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:45 pm

Ok, since this is Black History Month, i will say it: this player's name is highly offensive. Very very offensive. Even if it is some kind of bad joke, as he may tell to try to defend himself. Even if it's "ironic". This is not something to promote. The term itself is so intimately linked to racial segregation that only seeing this player's name makes me mad.

Please do something. I know we can't change nicknames, but maybe something should be done here. Actually, there is certainly something to be done here.

I mean, it's promoting hate.
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Re: WHITEpower

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:33 pm

Why don't you tell *WHITEpower that yourself. Samething happened to me so I doubt it won't happen to you :P

*WHITEpower is actually a nice person if you get to know him. All he does is play the game like the rest of you. He's spent some money on this game, $300 odd, so it wouldn't be fair to ban him or whatever other actions will be "taken"

I talk to WHITEpower almost every day, and he's a good person. It's just a name that he made when he thought he wasn't going to be on helmet heroes for 200+ levels. He has talked with robby and robby has declared the name as fine. So I don't think this post was needed. If you don't believe me, ask the person yourself

His name in game is WHITEpower (Even though you already know that XP)
Mariofan1

Postby darth » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:40 pm

that is not the point. I do not know the person and I do not want to know him. I am talking about a pretty rude nickname, which is intrinsically linked to inhuman behavior, even incitement to hate.
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:44 pm

darth wrote:that is not the point. I do not know the person and I do not want to know him. I am talking about a pretty rude nickname, which is intrinsically linked to inhuman behavior, even incitement to hate.

If you don't know his lifestyle or how his personality is, then you shouldn't complain about him. Yes, the name may be offensive to people, but that's the name he has chosen. If you have an issue with that, consult the problem with robby, since he has declared the name "WHITEpower" as an ok name. And if you don't believe me, as I stated before, as robby or WHITEpower
Mariofan1

Postby _Conquest_ » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:04 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:*WHITEpower is actually a nice person if you get to know him. All he does is play the game like the rest of you. He's spent some money on this game, $300 odd, so it wouldn't be fair to ban him or whatever other actions will be "taken"

I talk to WHITEpower almost every day, and he's a good person. It's just a name that he made when he thought he wasn't going to be on helmet heroes for 200+ levels. He has talked with robby and robby has declared the name as fine. So I don't think this post was needed. If you don't believe me, ask the person yourself

His name in game is WHITEpower (Even though you already know that XP)

Is it really just a name then?
And are you saying bribery is a way around things like this since he spent $300 on the game?
_Conquest_

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Not exactly Bribery, I am not going to get further involved in this as something will suddenly turn all attention to me.

All I say is talk to robby or the person himself
Mariofan1

Postby darth » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:48 pm

wow. his pet name is nigger!?! really?!!!! i was not even aware of that. i am even madder now. this situation cannot go on...
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby _Conquest_ » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:37 pm

I asked Gret about it.
He said he agreed with me but it's up to Rob.
I trust Rob will make the proper decision.
Now I suggest you lock the thread before this becomes an ultimate flame war between everyone.

And sorry I kind of put you on the spot Mario.
I know he's probably an okay guy but something is kinda off.
I've talked to him in the past and he pulled the "freedom of speech" card.
And I doubt he'd just admit he's making a joke or something.
Or he probably wouldn't take responsibility for it and play the "the terms don't apply to me" card.
Also Rob isn't always available. So that option is much harder.
But I want to clear this up while I'm here. I don't have anything against you personally and I'm sorry if it comes off that way in any future situations.~Cheers.
_Conquest_

Postby thatwhiteguy » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:10 pm

lololz. freedom of speech card yea? because we live in nazi germany and freedom of speech is an ascertained "card" that isn't given to all citizen equally? rightt.... or the fact that the "grand father" law applies to anyone "allegedly" breaking a rule before said rule was created. rather or not the "alleged" rule breaker has been proven to break any rules or not... hmm way to go kid spies. your doing quite well.
thatwhiteguy

Postby _Conquest_ » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:15 pm

Lol, so many things wrong here. not even going to start.
_Conquest_

Postby God » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:52 am

Actually White is one of the least racist people I've ever met, he's one of the most down to Earth and smartest guys I've met. I think it's satire, completely convinced.
ImageImage
God

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:10 pm

All I'm saying here is that Robby confirmed WHITEpower as an ok name. Well at least that's what WHITEpower tells me. If WHITEpower were telling the truth then he'd be banned by now
Mariofan1

Postby itblobboy » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:20 pm

I have brought this up a long time ago.

I stand by my belief that his name is offensive.

Now while I understand it may be for the sake of irony that his pet names are those, its incredibly offensive to just a straightforward racist scale.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby 404 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:21 pm

http://www.helmet-heroes.com/leaderboar ... WHITEpower

Look at his pet's names

>Tyrone
>NlGGER
>Dong

And his name is White Power.

Seriously, this guy has had threads made about him numerous time, and yet nothing has been done (to my knowledge). In any other MMO, racist names like this would result in a ban, but here at Helmet Heroes, WE TOOTIN' LOVE RACISTS! COME ONE, COME ALL!

Who cares if he's spent $300 ingame? I've spent just about that much, if not more. The point I'm trying to make is that he should be banned, with no refunds on the cash he's spent. Setting an account up with a racist name is a bad idea on any online game, and as such, the account should either be banned permanently, or given a rename to "GenericName001" (and rename his pets to "GenericPet01", "GenericPet02", etc) then allow him to contact Rob and submit new names for his pets and his account that aren't darned racist.
                   ImageImage Image

Postby _Conquest_ » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:14 pm

Lets get one thing out of the way first.

I feel like Rob would (at some point) ban him for the wrong reason; just to shut us all up.

And Deej did tell me: Rob is very busy, he'll get around to all the racists at some point (Roughly that, to view exactly what he said it's on the list of people breaking the Tos, by me)

So let's stop complaining and hope rob gets around to it.
_Conquest_

Postby darth » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:53 am

I support 404's suggestion.
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby thatwhiteguy » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:10 pm

This is hate bashing, and border line stalking. I have not said or done anything to any specific person, yet im the receiving end to relentless attacks and accusations. Take a look at what you are all saying, and then tell me im the bad person, calling me all sorts of hateful things. Honestly the game and these forums would be alot less crude if you all wernt here.
thatwhiteguy

Postby _Conquest_ » Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Can we take a look at the common denominator here?

Y-o-u.

Every time somebody "constantly hate bashes" you, it's because of your name.

Isn't that just crazy coincidental?
Or maybe there really is something going on here.

Seriously, you named a pet "Nlgger"how did you not see this coming?
_Conquest_

Postby thatwhiteguy » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:07 pm

Is this racist?
Attachments
hhdarthpic.gif
hhdarthpic.gif (241.71 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
Last edited by thatwhiteguy on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thatwhiteguy

Postby SmilingFear » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:10 pm

thatwhiteguy wrote:So if im the racist, why does darth go around calling people niggas? If action is being taken, he needs to be added to the list. i know i spelled hypocrite wrong, i had just woke up to this nonsense.

"He implied that I'm of African American decent! He's racist!"
Yeah nobody could mistake you for a racist, whiteguy. ;)
SmilingFear

Postby thatwhiteguy » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:22 pm

We didn't rattle your cage CryinginFear. dont you have some other aspect of the game you would rather complain about?
thatwhiteguy

Postby itblobboy » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:14 pm

thatwhiteguy wrote:This is hate bashing, and border line stalking. I have not said or done anything to any specific person, yet im the receiving end to relentless attacks and accusations. Take a look at what you are all saying, and then tell me im the bad person, calling me all sorts of hateful things. Honestly the game and these forums would be alot less crude if you all wernt here.

thatwhiteguy wrote:This is hate bashing, and border line stalking. I have not said or done anything to any specific person, yet im the receiving end to relentless attacks and accusations. Take a look at what you are all saying, and then tell me im the bad person, calling me all sorts of hateful things. Honestly the game and these forums would be alot less crude if you all wernt here.

And you're complaining about hypocrites? You're arguing you are in the right here? You are the better man here?

Where is your defense for your names? WHITEpower. Do you know where that comes from? And you thought that was a good way to be seen by thousands of people on an online game-- many of the users of said game being under the age of 13?

Yeah, you're right, we are totally out of line for being offended.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby darth » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:24 pm

thatwhiteguy wrote:Is this racist?

Haha. I like that you posted that here, since I thought it was pretty funny and it was sad that nobody could see it.
(oh, and by the way, i've read the Terms and Conditions, and it specifically says that you are not allowed to have racist nicknames)
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby Metalmorphosist » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:04 pm

Ok, I'll admit, I'm completely against racism, but this is UNACCEPTABLE. He's obviously going for this: A white guy that "has power over all black people" You say that you're not a racist, but WHAT. THE. CRAP. What's with the pet N1GGER, huh? Exactly. You are referring to when black people were slaves. As said before, you can not have a racist name.

And to robby, please allow him to change his name. It's caused enough hate.
TRUST NO THOT
I have a pet named after me <3
Metalmorphosist

Postby Deej » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:58 pm

Almost everyone calling him out because of his name has done so in horrible fashion by calling him retarded, racist, etc. Though I agree his name, and pet name, may be racist, that does not make him a racist, nor does it call for the hatred most of you have displayed toward him. His name does not make him a bad person.

If you think someone has done wrong, the worst way to go about commenting on it is to be hateful. It is stooping down to the level you think they are on. If you think someone is wrong, don't go around calling them names, spreading rumors about them, or anything of the sort. You make yourself look like a fool.

Since most of you appear to be unable to make a post without adding insults or hatred of some sort, posts reporting players containing anything other than what you think they have done wrong, along with the proof you deem necessary(if applicable), will be deleted.
Deej

Return to Report Player/Abuse