bossowa

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

bossowa

Postby LimpBizcuit » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:54 pm

bossowa is a person who trying to scammed......

plsss suport to banned.....i really didnt want people scamming other player
User avatar
LimpBizcuit
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:48 am

Re: bossowa

Postby _Conquest_ » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:27 pm

How do you know?
Can you get a screen shot of him trying to so we at least have something to go off of here?
Also scamming is not against the rules, you just have to be vigilant.
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: bossowa

Postby CandyNutJob » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:43 pm

LimpBizcuit wrote:bossowa is a person who trying to scammed......

plsss suport to banned.....i really didnt want people scamming other player


What conquest said is true. Think of the Scammers as a the Thieves Guild. They use trickery to get items off of you.

But anyway I saw this guy today. He wasnt up to anything fishy when I was around but Ill test him out and we if he is a scammer Ill get him on the list.

Oh yeah! One more thing!
POST SCAMMERS TO THE SCAMMERS LIST!
Image
User avatar
CandyNutJob
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: bossowa

Postby Nuno00 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:44 pm

I gave this game a 4 because it looked funny.
I started playing and earning money (which took some time)
aperecer bosowa until one player and the proposed sale of a Bow by Cyborg 175K.
I bought the Cyborg Bow but it was in inventory did not see anything.
Ordered the bow or money to bosowa player did not say a word even limiting it to get my money.
Falls in sacmmer.
Said nothing to admin because I saw in the forum that it protects the scammer.
Because for me who does schemes to deceive others should lead ban and ban-ip.
pss If you can get back with my score to the game would be 1
Translated in google
Eu dei 4 a este jogo porque parecia engraçado.
Eu comecei a jogar e ganhar dinheiro (o que levou algum tempo)
até aperecer um jogador bosowa e proposto a venda de um Cyborg Bow por 175K.
Eu comprei o Cyborg Bow mas foi ver no inventario não tinha nada.
Pedi o bow ou dinheiro ao player bosowa não disse sequer uma palavra limitando se a ficar com o meu dinheiro.
Cai num sacmmer.
Não disse nada ao admin porque vi no forum que ele proteje os scammer.
Porque para mim quem faz esquemas para enganar os outros devia levar ban e ban-ip.
Traduzido no google
pss Se pode se voltar com a minha pontuaçao ao jogo seria 1
Nuno00
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:49 pm

Re: bossowa

Postby fallenangel » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:49 pm

CandyNutJob wrote:
LimpBizcuit wrote:bossowa is a person who trying to scammed......

plsss suport to banned.....i really didnt want people scamming other player


What conquest said is true. Think of the Scammers as a the Thieves Guild. They use trickery to get items off of you.

But anyway I saw this guy today. He wasnt up to anything fishy when I was around but Ill test him out and we if he is a scammer Ill get him on the list.

Oh yeah! One more thing!
POST SCAMMERS TO THE SCAMMERS LIST!

see if gmwalter is a scammer while u at it
Credits to miso
Image
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show
Image

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel
 
Posts: 2492
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:28 am
Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Re: bossowa

Postby WhySoCurious » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:00 pm

he tried to scam me for 300k for an archaic bow ... but i didnt fall for it :D ... i dont have proof but just another story to help back up him as scammer
Image
WhySoCurious
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:10 pm

Re: bossowa

Postby Sasuke » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:22 pm

Nuno00 wrote:I gave this game a 4 because it looked funny.
I started playing and earning money (which took some time)
aperecer bosowa until one player and the proposed sale of a Bow by Cyborg 175K.
I bought the Cyborg Bow but it was in inventory did not see anything.
Ordered the bow or money to bosowa player did not say a word even limiting it to get my money.
Falls in sacmmer.
Said nothing to admin because I saw in the forum that it protects the scammer.
Because for me who does schemes to deceive others should lead ban and ban-ip.
pss If you can get back with my score to the game would be 1

Hey! Guess What? If you're gonna threaten robby that you'll rate it a 1, We don't care! Contact robby by yourself, via email, then go whine to another person if you're really pissed. How do we know if you're lying or whatnot? Maybe you just want a bow! So We'd rather you shut up, and no one cares if you're gonna rate it a one, go for it, it won't affect other's judgement of the game, but if they're bothered to read your silly excuse about how you got no bow, then they'll just laugh.
Image

~Nya!
User avatar
Sasuke
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.


Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests