Apparently Acceptable.

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: Apparently Acceptable.

Postby _Conquest_ » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:34 pm

And a side note, the terms have a small section here about sharing passwords saying as follows.

"You agree to keep your password safe and not disclose it to any other person."

If Rob or Gret could further explain this that would be great because in cases of account sharing this could clear things up.

Also does failure to comply with the terms of service result in a ban of any sort?
_Conquest_

Postby thatwhiteguy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:17 pm

Well sir i was in this game before the terms were created by Mr. Scherer. So how can i be in violation of the terms? didnt think of that one did ya? If you really have nothing else to do with your life than police a video game, I do feel sorry for you. Perhaps a hobby will suit you better than feeling the power trip you are by policing a flash RPG for "children" If you are concerned with children seeing something that might be offensive, then why dont you log off? :oops: Do you think By posting here you are really going to stop kids of be polluted by violence, racism, or anything of that nature? What about television are you going to write fox a list of shows you think shouldn't be played due to the fact of children are at risk to exposure? :o
thatwhiteguy

Postby _Conquest_ » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:49 pm

Really? you played a game before any rules were made?
You must be a SUPER HIGH LEVEL.
Mind giving me your IGN and the exact date with proof of their being no terms?
If you can't do that I'm afraid you have no other choice but to be like a normal human being and follow the rules.

As for all the garbage you stated about me being on a power trip:
I'm sure somebody who has nothing else to do but purposely brake the rules feels much more power than I.
Because what they would do would basically be "Hey look! I'M BRAKING YOUR RULES AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!"
Which is in fact very immature.

"Why don't you log off?"-Because I enjoy playing this game and don't feel like having annoying brats like you ruining it for everyone simply because you can't follow rules.

About he last line: I don't care about fox, I am here and I intend for people like you to either see the error of your ways and request a name change or something of that nature.

Hey but I suppose if one person thinking it's okay to brake the rules I'm just going to hack in billions of in game money and destroy the economy by giving out free cash.Why not just do that Hmm?
_Conquest_

Postby thatwhiteguy » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:07 am

Im not about to get in an online slap fight with you. i started playing back in july before there were and "terms of service" like i said worry about yourself and dont call me a brat im 22 years old and no one pays for anything of mine, thanks.
thatwhiteguy

Postby _Conquest_ » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:22 pm

How surprising,
NO PROOF AT ALL.

Guess you'll just have to be like everyone else. Mature.
_Conquest_

Postby fallenangel » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:01 pm

someone is named nyggerslayer which how is that acceptable :shock:
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby _Conquest_ » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Thank you for the info.
_Conquest_

Postby _Conquest_ » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Here it is Deej, all these people with "Obscene,racist and (to some) hurtful" names, all un-banned still.
_Conquest_

Postby Deej » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:37 pm

I'm familiar with the post. During the ongoing development of the game Robby is very busy as he is a one man development team. He works on Helmet Heroes as a full time job, putting in sometimes upwards of 100 hours a week. Currently some things on his plate have to be put on the back burner while he takes care of glitches, bugs, and the constant output of new content while taking care of the most serious offenses that can destroy the fairness of the game. I'm sure these things will eventually be taken care of.
Deej

Postby _Conquest_ » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Yeah, it's annoying with people like notch here too who don't take things such as the Tos seriously, then when that day comes the forums will be flooded with a bunch of people complaining that they were banned.
_Conquest_

Postby Deej » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:50 pm

A flood of complaints that are just spam is exactly why the moderators exist. It would be taken care of.
Deej

Postby fallenangel » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:17 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:Red=Witness to violations
-------------------------------------------------------
Sexual Names:

MILFNCOOKIES

---------------------------------------------------------
Racial Names:
Nygerslayerfallenangel
Negrote (possibly)
Thatwhiteguy(on the forums)
NlGGER
WHITEpower (He has a pet N1GGER I think) WhySoCurious
backtoworld's pet is named Myblacknigga.-Metalmorphosist
Mlinka-Guild:NiggaKillers-MasterYi
---------------------------------------------------------
Both (Sexual & Racial Names) :

BigBlackPimp
BigBlackDlck

someone had a pet named myyellownigga
Last edited by fallenangel on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Credits to miso
please give a damn (click signature)
Spoiler: show

If I could kill you, I would
But it's frowned upon in all fifty states
Having said that, burn in hell!
fallenangel

Location: The land of invisible blue unicorns where it rains nutella daily

Postby thatwhiteguy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:07 pm

So do explain how my name on the forums is racist in anyway? this is typical online hate bashing at its finest. Grow up.
thatwhiteguy

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:08 pm

I'm going to need a name to add them to the list.
_Conquest_

Postby thatwhiteguy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:23 pm

And furthermore my pay pal says that ROBSCHERE1 of CA was paid 19.99 as of 8/5/13. hmm that was way before the "terms of use" so you need to lay off and stop your investigation and just enjoy the game.
thatwhiteguy

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Or,or hear me out here.
You could follow the rules?
Yeah. That seems about right.
_Conquest_

Postby BarrettM82A1 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:57 pm

I may be wrong, but I suspect "thatwhiteguy" to be whitepower
Just sayin' ...
BarrettM82A1

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:20 pm

No, too subtle, WHITEpower would probably come in guns blazing. (I.e swearing at me talking about freedom of speech and everything)
_Conquest_

Postby BarrettM82A1 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:26 pm

Ive talked to him in-game, and that's exactly what he sounds like
a twisted form of logic that's kinda logical but not really
Plus, he's a pretty old player
Maybe he was acting different for me, but he's not really much of a swearer
If i were guessing, it would be someone on that list
Are there other candidates?
BarrettM82A1

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:42 pm

MILFNCOOKIES sounded kinda like this.

And to answer the questions/comments from "thatwhiteguy" here you are.

thatwhiteguy wrote:So do explain how my name on the forums is racist in anyway? this is typical online hate bashing at its finest. Grow up.

No it's not that I hate you. You clearly chose a racist name (I.e this is the internet, the fact that you are telling us you're white doesn't mean much unless you planned to use it at some point in context. Other than that nobody really cares.) and you are in favor of the people who obviously broke the Tos.
There is even a global moderator agreeing with me here so I don't see why you insist on acting so childish.
And I need to grow up? Hypocritical much?

thatwhiteguy wrote:And furthermore my pay pal says that ROBSCHERE1 of CA was paid 19.99 as of 8/5/13. hmm that was way before the "terms of use" so you need to lay off and stop your investigation and just enjoy the game.

You could pay rob all you like whenever you like, doesn't mean there weren't terms then. And most terms have people agree to changes within the terms. So by playing the game you're agreeing to the current, and future terms. So even if you were playing before then you're breaking them now.I'll have to brush up on them and see if this is included here.

Deej wrote:I'm familiar with the post. During the ongoing development of the game Robby is very busy as he is a one man development team. He works on Helmet Heroes as a full time job, putting in sometimes upwards of 100 hours a week. Currently some things on his plate have to be put on the back burner while he takes care of glitches, bugs, and the constant output of new content while taking care of the most serious offenses that can destroy the fairness of the game. I'm sure these things will eventually be taken care of.

Here it is in case you missed it.

Now, can we get your IGN so we know who were even addressing?
Or can we get somebody to match his Ip in case he tries lying or just makes some sort of sarcastic remark, like "I'M ROB"
_Conquest_

Postby Deej » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:31 am

1. The name "thatwhiteguy" is not racist.
2. He did sign up before the ToS was introduced. (as far as I can see according to his forum name, he isn't breaking any anyway)
3. Bickering is going to be deleted or edited out of posts.
Deej

Postby MentallyMIA » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:10 am

I still don't understand how WHITEpower is offensive unless you choose to take it in an offensive context.

What if a player was named ThugLife
Is that offensive?

What if a player is named PowerToThePeople
Is that offensive?

What if a player is named - REDpower, BLUEpower, GREENpower, BLACKpower, PINKpower, YELLOWpower, or POWERranger?
Who really cares?

This does not seem like a violation of the ToS and it seems like people are making a bigger idea out of this than is necessary.
MentallyMIA

Postby _Conquest_ » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:59 am

So him having/had a pet named "NlGGER" meant nothing in combination with his name?
_Conquest_

Postby MentallyMIA » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:13 am

_Conquest_ wrote:So him having/had a pet named "NlGGER" meant nothing in combination with his name?

I am pretty sure the pet's name is "n1gga" - you sir, are being offensive.

And what if WHITEpower is a black person? Does this change the context of everything? Perhaps he is a huge power rangers fan, thus WHITEpower - could have been any other colored power ranger color for that matter. And to show everybody he isn't a white supremacist he named is pet "n1gga" so you would know that it's his n1gga, or "his boy" - like "his homie".

I really don't understand all the oversensitivity. I think some people just like to make a big deal out of nothing.
MentallyMIA

Postby _Conquest_ » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:55 am

Some people perceive the term "my nigga" to be offensive, I even see it as stupid.
Why would somebody use a bad term such as "nigger" and turn it into something positive?

It's like saying why is "gay" banned if some people are gay?
Some people still find it offensive thus leading to to being banned.

Now don't try and pull a Paula deen.

"I was trying to be like all these young kids calling them my nigger, it's not like I was trying to offend them!"
_Conquest_

PreviousNext

Return to Report Player/Abuse