In name of the 60 million people who died in WW2 BAN thisguy

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

In name of the 60 million people who died in WW2 BAN thisguy

Postby BoBoBoBillyoBoBoB » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:02 am

Saw this guy in robo city.
In name of the 60 million people who died in WW2 BAN this guy!

Naamloos1.jpg
Naamloos1.jpg (136.48 KiB) Viewed 966 times
BoBoBoBillyoBoBoB

Re: In name of the 60 million people who died in WW2 BAN thi

Postby hadesgaming » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:00 pm

drop the ban hammer
hadesgaming

Postby punyman » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:02 pm

BoBoBoBillyoBoBoB wrote:Saw this guy in robo city.

Naamloos1.jpg

:lol: i love how u friended him XD
punyman

Postby BoBoBoBillyoBoBoB » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:15 pm

I did that to keep track of him XD
BoBoBoBillyoBoBoB

Postby kenRay » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:04 am

THAT IS A BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NON-SENSE TALK AT ALL..................
[img]ola123[/img]
kenRay

Postby POPROCKz » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:30 pm

The name Hitler and the Nazi symbol is both illegal and inappropriate, I agree this is a term to be banned, also add the word Hitler and any other bad names to be Banned for creating a character
POPROCKz

Postby Declan12345 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:00 am

banhammer time :D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: DOWN WITH DA NAZIS!
ImageTHX BARNACLE FOR AMAZING SIG!
Spoiler: show
Declan12345

Postby Charon » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:50 pm

Umm you all realize the name "Hitler" isn't unique to Adolf? That surname is shared by many who are not Nazis nor Nazi sympathizers. Infact, I'm sure there are many who feel demoralized because of the unnecessary stigma attached to that last name. Addressing these kinds of situations deserves a more sagacious approach.
Charon

Postby Pft » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:43 pm

Charon wrote:Umm you all realize the name "Hitler" isn't unique to Adolf? That surname is shared by many who are not Nazis nor Nazi sympathizers. Infact, I'm sure there are many who feel demoralized because of the unnecessary stigma attached to that last name. Addressing these kinds of situations deserves a more sagacious approach.

I would assume the people who had this name would of changed it. They would of been discriminated against. Also Adolf was a popular name at this time. In germany any mention or reference to nazi or hitler is a crime. It's very unlikely by chance their name is hitler and it was probably picked to be offensive.

Day of the Legendary: 13 June 2013> 13 June 2015
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9ETj ... TRFi4Hj0pw
Pft

Postby Prostatus5 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:43 pm

Pft wrote:
Charon wrote:Umm you all realize the name "Hitler" isn't unique to Adolf? That surname is shared by many who are not Nazis nor Nazi sympathizers. Infact, I'm sure there are many who feel demoralized because of the unnecessary stigma attached to that last name. Addressing these kinds of situations deserves a more sagacious approach.

I would assume the people who had this name would of changed it. They would of been discriminated against. Also Adolf was a popular name at this time. In germany any mention or reference to nazi or hitler is a crime. It's very unlikely by chance their name is hitler and it was probably picked to be offensive.

in the U.S its illegal to name your child Hitler.
so yeah, i say ban this guy
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:25 pm

To be honest if people have bad names, there is a low chance they will be banned. There have been various 'offensive' names in the past to do with religious, ethnic and multicultural names, many have stayed unbanned
Mariofan1

Postby punyman » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:14 am

Mariofan1 wrote:To be honest if people have bad names, there is a low chance they will be banned. There have been various 'offensive' names in the past to do with religious, ethnic and multicultural names, many have stayed unbanned

yea but technically here Robby is aiding a criminal because it is ILLEGAL to name someone Hitler ins the USA
punyman

Postby christopher10280 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:41 am

Although I believe the the name "Adolf Hitler" should be banned, I must remain disinterested in the topic so I did some research on have "Adolf Hitler" as a banned baby name and I for this strange article: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/26/ba ... -no-abuse/ which was posted in late 2011. Another would be this:

Lastly, this:

punyman wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:To be honest if people have bad names, there is a low chance they will be banned. There have been various 'offensive' names in the past to do with religious, ethnic and multicultural names, many have stayed unbanned

yea but technically here Robby is aiding a criminal because it is ILLEGAL to name someone Hitler ins the USA

I cannot say it is true since you would mean that it is illegal to name an I.R.L. human being Hitler. Correct? After all, we could be dealing with a character who I.R.L. name is David or something. Then again, I suppose the government never said anything about children have "Hitler" as an screen name.

But sir, WHITEpower was not banned perhaps due to reason that he was believed his own race was superior to others. He did not insult other races, did he? Also, in the ToS is states Image. But, I suppose that the ToS is awfully outdated since it even says Image, yet Robby lets those spammmers live. Perhaps, a warning should suffice.
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280

Postby DjVoltzLT2 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:53 am

christopher10280 wrote:Although I believe the the name "Adolf Hitler" should be banned, I must remain disinterested in the topic so I did some research on have "Adolf Hitler" as a banned baby name and I for this strange article: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/26/ba ... -no-abuse/ which was posted in late 2011. Another would be this:

Lastly, this:

punyman wrote:

I cannot say it is true since you would mean that it is illegal to name an I.R.L. human being Hitler. Correct? After all, we could be dealing with a character who I.R.L. name is David or something. Then again, I suppose the government never said anything about children have "Hitler" as an screen name.

But sir, WHITEpower was not banned perhaps due to reason that he was believed his own race was superior to others. He did not insult other races, did he? Also, in the ToS is states Image. But, I suppose that the ToS is awfully outdated since it even says Image, yet Robby lets those spammmers live. Perhaps, a warning should suffice.

Oh wow in my school there is a girl named Princess. ( I'm in the uk)
DjVoltzLT2

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:18 am

but like why did u friend him?

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234

Postby CCafe » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:58 pm

punyman wrote:

You're obviously an idiot. If you are in America you are protected by First Amendment. Simply put naming your child Hitler is protected by First Amendment. Hell some guy named his kid Adolf Hitler Campbell.

There are some countries where certain names are banned. In Germany you can't name your kid Adolf Hitler but I believe you can still name him Adolf it's just a tad frowned upon.

Honestly you kids need to get a grip on reality and let it go. All your doing is empowering people to try to use shock names that will stir the pot.
CCafe

Postby CCafe » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:25 pm

BoBoBoBillyoBoBoB wrote:Saw this guy in robo city.

I want to say a lot about this but I really don't want to start a flame war. That statistic you used is kind of a grand total of ALL the loss of WWII. That includes both sides. To say that all of those 60+ million people who died would want someone banned for using the name Hitler would be a massive overstatement. A lot of young men and women died for their ideals on both sides. I just think when people use the 60 so broadly they don't stop to think about the number as a whole.

I would suggest you take a closer look sometime.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties
CCafe

Postby BoBoBoBillyoBoBoB » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:22 pm

_thomaseat1234 wrote:but like why did u friend him?

I did that so I could show you this pic.

BoBoBoBillyoBoBoB

Return to Report Player/Abuse