Scammer

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Scammer

Postby sulyma23_forum » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:59 pm

FstMario has just scammed me!!!!!!! he told me if i gave him 5 million coins in game that he would boost me 15 levels. So i gave him the money and he had never boosted me. He threatened me but i sadly do not have that caught.
Attachments
Screenshot 2015-04-09 at 4.52.55 PM.png
Screenshot 2015-04-09 at 4.52.55 PM.png (25.51 KiB) Viewed 880 times
PET TRAINING
sulyma23_forum

Re: Scammer

Postby MI74 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:02 pm

Wow, never knew Mario was like this, no wonder he sometime don't reply to my PM's :o :o :o :o
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
MI74

Postby isa467 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:05 pm

oh that's terrible
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby punyman » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:44 pm

sulyma23_forum wrote:FstMario has just scammed me!!!!!!! he told me if i gave him 5 million coins in game that he would boost me 15 levels. So i gave him the money and he had never boosted me. He threatened me but i sadly do not have that caught.

hmm show the rest of the chat and he is not gona get ban
punyman

Postby sulyma23_forum » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:56 pm

punyman wrote:
sulyma23_forum wrote:FstMario has just scammed me!!!!!!! he told me if i gave him 5 million coins in game that he would boost me 15 levels. So i gave him the money and he had never boosted me. He threatened me but i sadly do not have that caught.

hmm show the rest of the chat and he is not gona get ban

I dont have the rest of the chat but ill get him to admit it to me that he didnt boost me and he scammed me
PET TRAINING
sulyma23_forum

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:36 pm

First of all, since we don't see the top of the chat it's likely that he is currently blocked by mario or mario was afk and he did the trick where if you press space a bunch you can forge what a person is saying.

Secondly even if this is true it's you're own fault for being stupid and trusting somebody else to push a couple buttons for you.

Third Mario is from the UK so he doesn't use a "pilot" seeing as that's traditionally a Filipino thing.

Fourth of all you would probably need to be in his guild in order to even think you were about to be boosted and seeing as you're in dunamis (unless it's a copycat flag), and we can ask sintoque to confirm this, but I'm going to assume you haven't left the guild at any point.

Fifth of all Mario doesn't need 5M he has tons of cash and tickets so he has no reason to steal or waste his time boosting other people unless they're dedicated members of his guild.

So my conclusion is you're lying.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby sulyma23_forum » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:41 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:First of all, since we don't see the top of the chat it's likely that he is currently blocked by mario or mario was afk and he did the trick where if you press space a bunch you can forge what a person is saying.

Secondly even if this is true it's you're own fault for being stupid and trusting somebody else to push a couple buttons for you.

Third Mario is from the UK so he doesn't use a "pilot" seeing as that's traditionally a Filipino thing.

Fourth of all you would probably need to be in his guild in order to even think you were about to be boosted and seeing as you're in dunamis (unless it's a copycat flag), and we can ask sintoque to confirm this, but I'm going to assume you haven't left the guild at any point.

Fifth of all Mario doesn't need 5M he has tons of cash and tickets so he has no reason to steal or waste his time boosting other people unless they're dedicated members of his guild.

1... I was in FST and i left because FstMario was being rude
2... Thats what Mario said i didnt forge anything that is how i know he is lying.
3... I had just joined Dunamis earlier today
4... I have posts on forums that Mario was supposed to boost me and he never did
PET TRAINING
sulyma23_forum

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:45 pm

sulyma23_forum wrote:
SOUL_SLAYER wrote:First of all, since we don't see the top of the chat it's likely that he is currently blocked by mario or mario was afk and he did the trick where if you press space a bunch you can forge what a person is saying.

1... I was in FST and i left because FstMario was being rude
2... Thats what Mario said i didnt forge anything that is how i know he is lying.
3... I had just joined Dunamis earlier today
4... I have posts on forums that Mario was supposed to boost me and he never did

The first two are just your word so there isn't any hard proof there.
The third one I'm asking about.
The fourth one I'm looking into.
EDIT: Just finished looking into your posts, you only have 60 so it was quick and you had but one post saying that mario would be boosting you and only about two others involving your terms for payment,
1- it was supposed to be a payment of 500 tickets, not 5M.
2- You said you'd pay them after each level so that would avoid you being scammed.
So for both of those reasons it's leading me to believe even more that you're making this all up.

And even past that is the fact that if this is infact true it's due to your own stupidity, the fact he doesn't need the money, and the fact that he would be a much higher level if he was paying somebody to level him for him and the fact that pilot is a Filipino term.'

So some explanation for those would be worth while to have.

and where the heck did you get a bucket?
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby sulyma23_forum » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:59 pm

lol i bought it off of somebody in emperor for 410 tickets. And i can see how you think that but i changed the terms over om with him because ironically i had bought the bucket helmet and i had no more tickets so we agreed 5 mill for 12 levels
PET TRAINING
sulyma23_forum

Postby AquaDragon » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:00 pm

While you make some very good points, you can't really just go on the fly and say he is lying. Ask yourself this: Are you 100% sure he is lying? True, he could have performed a trick or edited the picture to make it seem like FstMario is saying that, but I'd like to think that people are innocent until proven guilty. Also, the picture looks legit and unedited. As for your third reason, I'm pretty sure others besides Filipinos use pilots. We just mostly see Filipinos using them. 5 million pretty much goes a long way as that equals up to about 90 books. If someone asked me if they could give me 5 million coins, no matter how rich in-game I was, I would say yes. However, on the second reason, I totally agree with you. You need to acknowledge that there are scammers in this game and to trust anyone with money is not only a risk, it is your responsibility.
AquaDragon

Postby Sniffy » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:01 pm

You guys don't know anything... Mario does have a pilot... his pilot is Shubhank Idk If he wanted me to reveal that or not but yea thats his pilot
Thank you Penhead for da awesomeee sig!!
Thank you Misho for da amazingggggg avatar <3
Sniffy

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:08 pm

AquaDragon wrote:

While you make some very good points, you can't really just go on the fly and say he is lying. Ask yourself this: Are you 100% sure he is lying? True, he could have performed a trick or edited the picture to make it seem like FstMario is saying that, but I'd like to think that people are innocent until proven guilty. Also, the picture looks legit and unedited. As for your third reason, I'm pretty sure others besides Filipinos use pilots. We just mostly see Filipinos using them. 5 million pretty much goes a long way as that equals up to about 90 books. If someone asked me if they could give me 5 million coins, no matter how rich in-game I was, I would say yes. However, on the second reason, I totally agree with you. You need to acknowledge that there are scammers in this game and to trust anyone with money is not only a risk, it is your responsibility.

Get online in game and I'll show you what I mean by forging the Pm it looks really legit.
EDIT:
See like this, you jut need to put a bunch of spaces the persons name a colon then a space before what you want them to say.

Sniffy wrote:You guys don't know anything... Mario does have a pilot... his pilot is Shubhank Idk If he wanted me to reveal that or not but yea thats his pilot

And if that's true Rob can check the Ip of who has been on the account and then ban Shubhank if he's responsible.

but the only person responsible for this sulyma.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby sulyma23_forum » Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:08 pm

I honestly just realized about that glitch and no i really didn't do that i promise. :o if i can get him to admit it on video will you believe me?
PET TRAINING
sulyma23_forum

Postby SuperHer0es » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:59 am

Umm... SOUL_SLAYER FstMario use a pilot him and Shubhank both use the acc and FstMario use Shubhank so we don't know whcih one did it idk
How long was H-H running?
SuperHer0es

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:18 am

I apologise for this but yes, it's true. I have a pilot on my account. I'm not going to name who it is but All I know is it's not the real FstMario (UK)

But he's missing 1 thing in that chat, if he scrolled down, he would've seen that I said I will see if I can get the money back from the pilot's account and not mine, so h'es trying to get me deeper into the hole

So I apologise for my pilot doing this and I will give you anything he may have taken. I'm also getting my password changed so this can be furtherly prevented. It was working ok until now

I did boost him at 1 point but that was 25 levels and I did all of those, for 250 tickets - I did not scam him

The time where he could've been boosted here was not my fault, because I haven't been online in a day or 2, my pilot has.

In conclusion: This isn't really my fault, it's my pilot's fault so I don't really see why I should be banned for my pilot's troubles. I have agreed to repay him the 5m but as far as that, I do not know the story of what has happened here. All I know is that my pilot has 'scammed' him and I asked him what happened. My pilot replied saying that he will repay the 5m to sulyma or if not, I will repay him. I would like it if you removed the 'Ban FstMario' out of your signature since that is a bit un-needed. I'm going to change my password also so I can prevent this from happening, I don't want someone else's mistakes from getting me in trouble.
Mariofan1

Postby punyman » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:08 am

steven what u should have done is buy a bunch of tickets and do what me and FST did when he boosted me and that is u gift him a specific number of tickets every time u lvl up
punyman

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:17 am

punyman wrote:steven what u should have done is buy a bunch of tickets and do what me and FST did when he boosted me and that is u gift him a specific number of tickets every time u lvl up

It's not his fault, it's my pilot's fault. I will pay him back for what my pilot did though
Mariofan1

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:22 am

Also, this is most likely not true. The pilot of my account does not swear often, he is not vicious. This is all lies. You are pretty much trying to frame my account for things not true also. you do not have evidence of him swearing and being vulgar so to this is not true.

So, the whole 'Ban FstMario' thing is just stupidity
Mariofan1

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:41 am

Pm me ingame sulyma23 and i'll repay you, I have 100 tickets to give to you to repay you for what happened
Mariofan1

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:21 pm

This is resolved now. Proof i gave him 100 tickets
Attachments
Sulyma.png
Sulyma.png (199.36 KiB) Viewed 771 times
Mariofan1

Postby SuperHer0es » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:04 pm

fstmario i throught only you and shubhank have ur account and u have shubhank acc that what i notices
SuperHer0es

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:29 pm

SuperHer0es wrote:Umm... SOUL_SLAYER FstMario use a pilot him and Shubhank both use the acc and FstMario use Shubhank so we don't know whcih one did it idk

It was likely Shubhank (or the pilot) for the following reason:

The point I made about Mario not needing the money makes sense, and if Shubhank were to take any money off of Mario's account then mario would notice it was missing and immediately change his password and post on the forums about it.

So, in turn he abused the access of the account to scam money from somebody so he'd still make money and yet Mario would be none the wiser and take the heat.

But of course Shubhank was too stupid to realise that they would come forward and he'd still be caught.

So in conclusion Shubhank has proven to be, once again a shady character. Also his blog gave my computer a Virus.

But some things don't make sense still, like why the sudden adoption of the typically Filipino phase "pilot"?
And why is Mario still so calm about the whole situation after his pilot just scammed somebody?
And so quick to defend his pilot after they scammed somebody and have slandered the name of his account?

I have a sneaking suspicion that his forum account and ingame account may have the same password and if one was compromised then the pilot who is guilty could be using to once more pose as mario.

Although I can't be sure of this theory, it makes some sense.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:57 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:
SuperHer0es wrote:Umm... SOUL_SLAYER FstMario use a pilot him and Shubhank both use the acc and FstMario use Shubhank so we don't know whcih one did it idk

The point I made about Mario not needing the money makes sense, and if Shubhank were to take any money off of Mario's account then mario would notice it was missing and immediately change his password and post on the forums about it.

So, in turn he abused the access of the account to scam money from somebody so he'd still make money and yet Mario would be none the wiser and take the heat.

But of course Shubhank was too stupid to realise that they would come forward and he'd still be caught.

So in conclusion Shubhank has proven to be, once again a shady character. Also his blog gave my computer a Virus.

But some things don't make sense still, like why the sudden adoption of the typically Filipino phase "pilot"?
And why is Mario still so calm about the whole situation after his pilot just scammed somebody?
And so quick to defend his pilot after they scammed somebody and have slandered the name of his account?

I have a sneaking suspicion that his forum account and ingame account may have the same password and if one was compromised then the pilot who is guilty could be using to once more pose as mario.

Naa, I'm not stupid enough to put my forum account the same as the ingame account. Also, Shubhank's english isn't as good as mine.

Tis all good SOUL_Potato
Mariofan1

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
SOUL_SLAYER wrote:

Naa, I'm not stupid enough to put my forum account the same as the ingame account. Also, Shubhank's english isn't as good as mine.

Tis all good SOUL_Potato

And you're not the least bit upset that he tarnished your name?
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:15 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:
And you're not the least bit upset that he tarnished your name?

My caps lock is hurting, I was pretty much screaming at him ingame, but Im ok now. I won't get anywhere if i scream in the forums
Mariofan1

Return to Report Player/Abuse