BennBeckman seems to be hacking

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

BennBeckman seems to be hacking

Postby owrwek`8 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:14 am

I was grinding in lotus eyes when this lvl 119 cowboy named BennBeckman comes in and starts shooting at the lotus eyes. He stayed in the left corner of the area, but was shooting at the lotus eye nearest to him no matter where that lotus eye was, so when the only monsters were all on the right side of the area or on the platform above the ground, he was damaging them. I asked how he was hitting them from there and he said he had lvl 1 shotgun. Shotgun uses 24 mp at his level and he had 10 as a max. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that shotgun bullets go farther than normal bullets.
owrwek`8

Re: BennBeckman seems to be hacking

Postby Namamana » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:26 am

Sir, Good day, it was me, BennBeckman, im not using any hacks. dont rusticate my name please. not good for other player, im just trying to kill a lotus eye, i had a good damage bcoz of i have now 100% critical rate and pure damage. its not good for me, what if i get banned? can you pay my playtime and my level, please think sir, imma forumer too, and im against also in terms of cheating. if you want check my character if you have questions. Thankyou again, no offense im just defending my innocent account. Godspeed
Attachments
weqw.jpg
weqw.jpg (7.07 KiB) Viewed 264 times
Last edited by Namamana on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Namamana

Postby isa467 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:29 am

lol
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby owrwek`8 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:59 pm

I'm not questioning the fact that you damaged the lotus eye, I'm questioning the fact that you hit one from across the area.
owrwek`8

Postby TheBlackBelt » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:01 pm

One part I don't believe is 'I am a forumer'. Sorry, but that part I hardly believe Mr. 1 Post.
Aye mate.
TheBlackBelt

Return to Report Player/Abuse