TDA Account Sharing

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:01 pm

I haven't read ALL of the posts, but most of the first page.

FIrst of all, 404, you sound extremely hypocritical considering Jerek and YL have been power leveling each other for a VERY long time in the beginning onsets of the game.

I've ASKED Contressa to get on Yi's account and power level me, he has NEVER done it, which kinda angers me/ infuriates me, but he doesn't do it FOR HIS OWN ACCOUNT. Why is Contressa only level 208? If he'd be power leveling his account/ others, we'd be in the 300s.

I've had to pay Yi over 80k a level for like 4 levels then he was like "I can't do this, I want my XP" so, here we go again, WHY would he power levels other people in his guild for FREE, if he won't even do it for a LOT of gold to be given in a few minutes of power leveling? Because he wants to be #1.

So, he Contressa doesn't power level himself (Keep an eye on his level, is it growing? ... Wait... IS IT GROWING?) the argument for that ends here.

And, even IF they were doing what you accused TDA of doing, you'd think that'd be fine... Because your OWN GUILD has been doing it since THE BEGINNING of the game.

Bear in mind, there are immature, young, mindless people in every guild, so for you to generalize in this manner is unacceptable.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Also, why would Contressa log on to other peoples accounts and waste countless hours to level other people up. Hahahaha that's absolutely absurd.

Edit to avoid triple-post:

I'm good friends with Jerek and YL, I've talked to them extensively and used to hang out with them at Drill bots when Jerek was power leveling YL HARD CORE at Drill Bots. (This is acceptable behavior, and if ROBBY hasn't said anything about it, then who are YOU to say ANYTHING about anything.

And Yi reported Zik because Zik is a hacker and a duper, he probably kept him in the guild so TDA could stay on top.

Zik didn't hack his levels (It's not possible, or else you'd see people in the HOF who shouldn't be), so what he's done (other than duping) has been through WORK/ grinding monsters, but wanting him booted is understandable.
Last edited by God on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby _Conquest_ » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Have you been here since the beginning of the game?
Unless you have been I don't know how you know that about Legendary.
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby 404 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:06 pm

God wrote:Also, why would Contressa log on to other peoples accounts and waste countless hours to level other people up. Hahahaha that's absolutely absurd.


Well you've just proven my original thoughts on why Contressa was offering to "level me up" if he had my password.

My original thoughts were that Contressa just wanted my password so he could jack my items and money, or so that he could steal my account.

Why else would Contressa want my password? Its better to keep your mouth shut and let people THINK you're stupid, rather than open it up and prove it to everyone (which you've just done here)

EDIT: Just checked. Zik is still in TDA, and he's apparently banned. He's level 384 so his levels are still counting towards TDA's total. I've since PMed Robby and asked him if Zik is indeed banned, and if so, to administratively remove him from TDA. I've also suggested that if a player is banned, that he write up some code to remove that player from the guild he is a member of (if the player is a guild member), just to prevent guilds from using levels from banned players to jack their totals up. This is quite an oversight, and hopefully Rob corrects it.

If/when Zik is removed from TDA, TDA's overall level will drop to 8291. If TDA has any other banned players in their guild, and Rob removes them as well, that number may drop even lower.
Last edited by 404 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                   ImageImage Image
Image
User avatar
404
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Canada

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Again, I laugh my head off.
First off, I know who sent you this.

And, Rob told me that he would un-ban Zik thats why I kept him. And zik never hacked anyone.

And Gspot and mcoi never duped and they joined TDA very recently, Rob already knows about that case.
They bought HH money for real money, not via payvault. They bought it form another player, who ofc was a duper.

So, wanna claim more stuff you don't know anything about? Or do you give up now?
But go ahead and ask me questions about both thses cases if you feel like looking even worse.
Last edited by MasterYi on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:11 pm

404 wrote:
God wrote:Also, why would Contressa log on to other peoples accounts and waste countless hours to level other people up. Hahahaha that's absolutely absurd.


Well you've just proven my original thoughts on why Contressa was offering to "level me up" if he had my password.

My original thoughts were that Contressa just wanted my password so he could jack my items and money, or so that he could steal my account.

Why else would Contressa want my password? Its better to keep your mouth shut and let people THINK you're stupid, rather than open it up and prove it to everyone (which you've just done here)


What's funny is, why would he steal your items when Robby would clearly see his messages, trace his IP, and, in TURN, ban him and recover your items (Such as it's been done COUNTLESS amounts of times).
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:13 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:Have you been here since the beginning of the game?
Unless you have been I don't know how you know that about Legendary.


I've been playing since Jerek was level 120, I've personally witnessed this, and Blob would know because we used to troll each other all the time. Hur hur you're kind of funny buddy.

Jerek and YL are good friends of mine like I said, if you're WILLING to put the hard work to power level someone, that's not different than buying someone gifts/ doing something GOOD for someone?
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby 404 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:27 pm

MasterYi wrote:Still no proof

http://www.unfgaming.net/images/random/TDAGuildEmbarassment.png (hosted on my personal site because I had a feeling that if I uploaded it to Imageshack or Imgur, someone would have filed a deletion request for it.)
Last edited by 404 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                   ImageImage Image
Image
User avatar
404
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Canada

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Me and Yi aren't actually even good friends, I've contemplated leaving TDA because other guilds power level (like CTT and Legendary), and he won't. Also he won't do 60% because he's always lazy which also pisses me off.

Hmm, let me see, I talked to Coke and he said he'd level me for gold/ just being in CTT.

Hmm, let me see, I talked to Jamman (Legendary) to join Legendary so he can power level me for gold because he usually does it free for his guild mates.

Hmm, let me see, what's funny is TDA is the one guild that DOESN'T power level their members and would go towards the more "Do it yourself I'm WAY too lazy to help you power level"


So I'm not CLOSE to being "Good friends" with MasterYi nor am I defending him for that reason.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby 404 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:30 pm

God wrote:Hmm, let me see, I talked to Jamman (Legendary) to join Legendary so he can power level me for gold because he usually does it free for his guild mates.


Funny, because I haven't seen Jamman online in some time, and the only person who does any sort of power levelling is R3v3r3nd, and he does it for himself.

Sure, sometimes he'll let someone sit in with him, but that's usually only for that person to get one level before R3v politely asks them to take off for a bit so he can level himself.
                   ImageImage Image
Image
User avatar
404
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Canada

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Here, I'll actually ask him and SCREENSHOT it to prove my point. Because it's clearly not obvious how acceptable it is to power level, and, the fact that it's been going on since the beginning of this game.

Isn't it more funny how Blob used to argue this point countless times with Legendary about how he leveled himself while others were being power leveled?

Oh, no, I mean, it's so hard to go back and read former posts, or, even... Dare I say? Ask these people THEMSELVES?

You do realize people who are willing to powerlevel you are willing to put a LOT of hard work into helping you.

Contressa is a nice guy even though I don't talk to him much, I don't think he's trying to "steal your account/items" little boy.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Jam has been online a lot this week? I've been talking to him. And 404, you should know this.. :idea:
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:46 pm

So, then, through your own statements you are downplaying the merits of Legendary and the kinship of their guild to help out their guild mates?

You're saying some of the most respected players in the game are "cheating" because they're power leveling other members in their guild? I mean, this is what you're saying. So I think you're actually digging yourself a grave by making these statements, correct?

You're saying someone who has been IP verified by Robby (Contressa), who has the passwords of several members, is power leveling, not himself, but other members?

You're saying someone would try to steal your items even though Robby could ban Contressa within seconds and get your items back as well as track ItemIDs and remove the items if they were to be transferred, in theory, after he would of "Stolen them all?"
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: TDA Circlejerk Thread (used to be about TDA account shar

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:09 pm

We're over 580 lvls above legendary atm. And Zikra is un banned, like I said.. pay some attention.
So, even though Zik gets removed we're still is 1# ...

( Not 100% he is un banned, Rob said he 'Might' I am pretty sure he is though )
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:40 pm

God wrote:
404 wrote:
God wrote:Your posts exude a copious amount of gas, a prime example would be the fact that you have no point to your argument.

Your posts are pointless, smelly, hateful, and full of sh*t, so there are plenty of comparisons that I would make to that of a flatulent person.


One could say the same about you, but again, that's neither here nor there.

But hey, if any more of MasterYi's friends want to come to his aid and drive this thread even further off-course like you TDA guys have been doing already, feel free to do so!

I appreciate having all of you post your whiny and neurotic little personal attacks towards me because I exposed the fact that TDA got the top spot using dirty methods in one central location.


Me and Yi aren't actually even good friends, I've contemplated leaving TDA because other guilds power level (like CTT and Legendary), and he won't. Also he won't do 60% because he's always lazy which also pisses me off.

Hmm, let me see, I talked to Coke and he said he'd level me for gold/ just being in CTT.

Hmm, let me see, I talked to Jamman (Legendary) to join Legendary so he can power level me for gold because he usually does it free for his guild mates.

Hmm, let me see, what's funny is TDA is the one guild that DOESN'T power level their members and would go towards the more "Do it yourself I'm WAY too lazy to help you power level"


So I'm not CLOSE to being "Good friends" with MasterYi nor am I defending him for that reason.

The fact that your arguments are equivalent to a person taking steroids in a competition calling out the person who beat them without using steroids because he's salty, is absolutely hilarious.


Some of the higher levels of Legendary gladly level up their guild mates, but all at the same time they request to be alone for some time as well, to level themselves up. Personally, I have paid Jamman myself, and I believe some to Rev too, or at least I have to cause we are in different time zones and it makes it hard. I don't really understand why you would bring up what Legendary is doing, which is nothing wrong because we are present during the grind, and some of us actually pay for it. What 404 was trying to say in the beginning is CLEARLY stated, many, many times. It has to do with the TDA members NOT being there/scamming accounts and more.

I just want you to clarify for me why you brought up such things about Legendary, especially when you have very little information about it. Instead of trying to put anything down on us, lets keep the thread to what it originally was, about The Devils Army, and how they are account scamming/grinding. Please defend your guild, and don't post such silly, incorrect information about Legendary.

Also, great job! You're friends with Jerek and blah and blah. That must mean you know everything about us, and especially thing that only happened recently, regardless of Jerek almost never being online. That sure makes sense.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: TDA Circlejerk Thread (used to be about TDA account shar

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:43 pm

Oxidan wrote:
MasterYi wrote:We're over 580 lvls above legendary atm. And Zikra is un banned, like I said.. pay some attention.
So, even though Zik gets removed we're still is 1# ...

( Not 100% he is un banned, Rob said he 'Might' I am pretty sure he is though )


I have really been trying to stay out of this bullcrap but zik was hacking the game. Why would he get unbanned? That's like banning all these item dupers lately then unbanning them. I'm just super confused. :?:


MasterYi claims that he didn't hack, but he indeed duped. I agree with you, un banning someone that duped is completely stupid because of all the people Robby recently banned simultaneously. Also, isn't it rather weird that MasterYi is trying to get the guy he got banned for duping in this guild unbanned....

....
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: TDA Account Sharing (this thread has been fucked up by T

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:47 pm

SmokeyMcPot wrote:yeah there is nothing little 404 can do to help his guild alone looks like he will have to do what we did and work his ass off to beat us now..........

yeah god is right we try to remain independent on leveling haven't heard of people in TDA who just LOVE mooching experience... so get your facts straight next time before you go accusing the whole guild's hard work...


You probably shouldn't be here, regardless of you being in TDA.
I've watched you grind before, you are legit, you are also one of the only people in TDA I've personally witness leveling incredibly.

Also, in case you think we are angry for taking #1 place. We aren't, we just want to make sure nothing "HH illegal" happened.
That was 404's goal from the beginning if I'm not mistaken.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: TDA Circlejerk Thread (used to be about TDA account shar

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:47 pm

RoySamuels wrote:
Oxidan wrote:
MasterYi wrote:We're over 580 lvls above legendary atm. And Zikra is un banned, like I said.. pay some attention.
So, even though Zik gets removed we're still is 1# ...

( Not 100% he is un banned, Rob said he 'Might' I am pretty sure he is though )


I have really been trying to stay out of this bullcrap but zik was hacking the game. Why would he get unbanned? That's like banning all these item dupers lately then unbanning them. I'm just super confused. :?:


MasterYi claims that he didn't hack, but he indeed duped. I agree with you, un banning someone that duped is completely stupid because of all the people Robby recently banned simultaneously. Also, isn't it rather weird that MasterYi is trying to get the guy he got banned for duping in this guild unbanned....

....


What? I am not claiming zik didn't hack? And wtf, I am not trying to get him un banned, I said Rob told me he might un ban him. Wtf roy? Read before you write.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:49 pm

MasterYi wrote:Again, I laugh my head off.
First off, I know who sent you this.

And, Rob told me that he would un-ban Zik thats why I kept him. And zik never hacked anyone.

And Gspot and mcoi never duped and they joined TDA very recently, Rob already knows about that case.
They bought HH money for real money, not via payvault. They bought it form another player, who ofc was a duper.

So, wanna shit yourself with more stuff you don't know anything about? Or do you give up now?
But go ahead and ask me questions about both thses cases if you feel like looking even dumber.


Please read before you write.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:54 pm

RoySamuels wrote:
MasterYi wrote:Again, I laugh my head off.
First off, I know who sent you this.

And, Rob told me that he would un-ban Zik thats why I kept him. And zik never hacked anyone.

And Gspot and mcoi never duped and they joined TDA very recently, Rob already knows about that case.
They bought HH money for real money, not via payvault. They bought it form another player, who ofc was a duper.

So, wanna shit yourself with more stuff you don't know anything about? Or do you give up now?
But go ahead and ask me questions about both thses cases if you feel like looking even dumber.


He never hacked as in accounts. But he did hack the pm system and he was duping.


Please read before you write.
Last edited by MasterYi on Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Some of the higher levels of Legendary gladly level up their guild mates, but all at the same time they request to be alone for some time as well, to level themselves up. Personally, I have paid Jamman myself, and I believe some to Rev too, or at least I have to cause we are in different time zones and it makes it hard. I don't really understand why you would bring up what Legendary is doing, which is nothing wrong because we are present during the grind, and some of us actually pay for it. What 404 was trying to say in the beginning is CLEARLY stated, many, many times. It has to do with the TDA members NOT being there/scamming accounts and more.

I just want you to clarify for me why you brought up such things about Legendary, especially when you have very little information about it. Instead of trying to put anything down on us, lets keep the thread to what it originally was, about The Devils Army, and how they are account scamming/grinding. Please defend your guild, and don't post such silly, incorrect information about Legendary.

Also, great job! You're friends with Jerek and blah and blah. That must mean you know everything about us, and especially thing that only happened recently, regardless of Jerek almost never being online. That sure makes sense.


So THANK you for making me look good in this post.

You just ADMITTED to the obvious.

Huh? If you level you have to reset? So clearly you have to be there? How can you be afk and level on carn?

But to answer your question, your guild has been powerleveling, also AFK power leveling (What Jerek did with YL while he killed Drill bots and YL wasn't there all day and why Blob was complaining)

WHO is stealing items/ WHO is stealing accounts? Please point this out so Robby can handle this problem.

I'm not coming at Legendary in a negative way, I'm openly stating he's accusing his own guild because his own guild is the one doing it more than ANYBODY.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:02 pm

MasterYi wrote:
RoySamuels wrote:
MasterYi wrote:Again, I laugh my head off.
First off, I know who sent you this.

And, Rob told me that he would un-ban Zik thats why I kept him. And zik never hacked anyone.

And Gspot and mcoi never duped and they joined TDA very recently, Rob already knows about that case.
They bought HH money for real money, not via payvault. They bought it form another player, who ofc was a duper.

So, wanna shit yourself with more stuff you don't know anything about? Or do you give up now?
But go ahead and ask me questions about both thses cases if you feel like looking even dumber.


He never hacked as in accounts. But he did hack the pm system and he was duping.


Please read before you write.


Just for that reason, if you had any type of good morals, you should go straight to Robby and say "What this man did was deplorable, and downright outrageous. He should definitely never be able to come back to Helmet Heroes because of his frowned upon deeds. If you unban him, its the same as unbanning all of the others you banned for duping. Thank you."
Instead of being joyful that he might be unbanned, gain more levels for your guild, and most likely return to duping.

Your morals have been easily notified by your statement(s). As well as the other members in your guild that decided to drop MANY F, S, C, A, etc - bombs in this thread. Also, because of you being a co-leader, and the laws of humanity of leadership, you represent your guild. And what you are representing currently is immaturity.

Thanks.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: TDA Account Sharing (this thread has been fucked up by T

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:24 pm

There are many different things about what 404 is accusing your guild of doing, vs. guild leveling in what we do.
Before that, let me explain some things. You said something about Jerek and YL leveling each other or whatever? Did you know when Jerek was active he'd literally fall asleep leaving the game open. I've seen it before. Even IF YL was leveling him up, it's not like Jerek wouldn't return the favor. Did you know Jerek gave YL 3-5 (Cant remember the exact million point) million in game money? They help each other, nothing between them was done without being payed back. This is exactly with some of our new high leveled members like Rev and Jam and such. We supply them with food so they can replenish themselves, we provide them with money, and we provide them with ACTUAL LIVING THANK YOU's.

Now, what 404 was TRYING to say from the beginning is that TDA was getting passwords from their guild members, opening their accounts in new tabs, and grinding them using MasterYi's account, or whoever is strong enough, to mass level each other.

Now for the differences and similarities.

Similarities - Leveling up guild members.
Differences - Legendary members are present during the act, regardless if they are in another TAB or whatever, at least their physical body is still in front of the computer. Legendary repays, in one way or another, other Legendary members for their kind acts. Legendary is there to thank whoever did the act for them directly. TDA members are not present during the act, not physically, nor mentally if the case. TDA does not repay to my knowledge, (See that II? I said "To my knowledge" which means that I'm not sure or not. Unlike you I'm not completely going off false information.) because its a win/win, you level, I gain confidence in my ego because I'm now stronger than my rival, yay. TDA is not there to thank whoever is in whoevers account.

(Remember, what I simulated here was through 404's theory, presented at the beginning of the thread.)

Honestly, I have no idea why you are trying to pin "power leveling" on us. It makes me laugh a bit, but I'm way too annoyed to continue laughing. All of your statements towards Legendary are completely lacking true information. Don't expect to know many things about us just because you "knew" some of the members, just because you were "there" when things happened.

Please, leave this thread if you are not going to present any facts. Thanks.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: TDA Account Sharing (this thread has been fucked up by T

Postby God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Ok, FIRST OF ALL Roy, your argument of "He went on multiple accounts and power leveled them" BECAUSE in the past 2-3 weeks CONTRESSA has leveled from level 188 to level 208. WOOOOW he's power leveling so hard he's going on MASTERYI's account and power leveling... Wait WHAT are you talking about? Contressa has never power leveled himself off MasterYi's account or ANYBODY for that matter. I've even ASKED HIM and asked Yi if he could give me his password so I could powerlevel my MAIN off of his account, lmao I'VE EVEN PROPOSED I DO THE SAME THING AS LEGENDARY HAS BEEN DOING SINCE THE GAME STARTED, and he refused.

I talk to Legendary members daily, and am cool with every Legendary player, which I have nothing against.

Again, what are you getting at?

We don't power level PERIOD, the only power leveling I've EVER seen is MasterYi doing it to me for 4 levels (like 70k xp total boo hoo) for 80k a level.

You power level ALL the time, the whole point of this thread is 404 (topic starter)talking about TDA supposedly power leveling TO GAIN #1 STATUS. (No, TDA just recruits YOUR members because TDA is more ACTIVE and I personally level 5-6 levels a day I play this game at least 6 hours a day and I've put in 80 DOLLARS into this game)
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: TDA Account Sharing (this thread has been fucked up by T

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:39 pm

God wrote:Ok, FIRST OF ALL Roy, I just DESTROYED your stupid argument of "He went on multiple accounts and power leveled them" BECAUSE in the past 2-3 weeks CONTRESSA has leveled from level 188 to level 208. WOOOOW he's power leveling so hard he's going on MASTERYI's account and power leveling... Wait WHAT are you talking about?

I talk to Legendary members daily, and am cool with every Legendary player, which I have nothing against.

Again, what are you getting at?

We don't power level PERIOD, the only power leveling I've EVER seen is MasterYi doing it to me for 4 levels (like 70k xp total boo hoo) for 80k a level.

You power level ALL the time, the whole point of this thread is he's butt hurt about power leveling TO GAIN #1 STATUS.

I've destroyed every topic you and 404 has brought up, I don't want to have to repeat myself.


Wow, and I thought I made it perfectly clear. Like I said in that lengthy post, it was based off what 404 was so suspicious about, and what so many people have been suspicious about too.

I know you're cool with a lot of Legendary members, including me, regardless of how you act sometimes. :lol:
But still, I did not enjoy you targeting our about things you knew little about.

We barely power level anymore. Before, the only people really being leveled were me, Slayer, and Mono. The three big grinders were YL, Jam, and Rev.
Slayer hasn't been on in a long time, so he wasn't leveled for a good month in a half. Mono has done solo work for a month, that I've seen.
And I haven't been leveled in a long, long time. When I was being leveled I gained about 10 levels.

Also, you can't say your guild doesn't power level, whether the players are present or not.
I clearly remember Contressa telling me if I joined his guild he could level me as well, because he was taking a couple members down to Carnelia to power level them using MasterYi's account.
Please don't even TRY saying your guild doesn't do it. Seriously.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

PreviousNext

Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Steeler [Crawler] and 5 guests