TDA Account Sharing

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:13 am

Y.L. wrote:Also I am pretty sure I was the only account sharer in legendary and that no one else was doing it besides me, and i started account sharing at level 10ish way before i played this game a lot.
From reading this... I am not sure if what i understood is right but it seems that the reason TDA got to #1 is because they had their members give their passwords to other people in the guild so that they could level up other members to get number 1.. Not sure if that is true. But that is completely unfair if they are leveling members in carnelias room without even being there just to get number 1. I feel like those players should actually be online to level their account, rather than give their leader passwords to get number 1. Just my thoughts

Note I have shared accounts with family members but usually we were hanging out and it was just for fun.

I don't get why so many believe this, this is just what 404 believes. It itsn't true. When we made the guild TDA Contressa didn't even have my pw.

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby robby » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:15 am

Hmm, I didn't only read the first post, but Contressa's IP is only matching to 2 other accounts. It currently only records the last logged in IP for any account.
robby
Site Admin

Postby SmilingFear » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:23 am

robby wrote:It currently only records the last logged in IP for any account.

So Contressa has logged into 3 accounts that are either theirs or are inactive/haven't logged into their character since Contressa has.
Whatever "it" is just isn't really that helpful regarding that the above are the only things that it's really proving.
SmilingFear

Postby _Conquest_ » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:42 am

So what that means is that people could have logged in after all the heavy lifting was done.
Yet he could still be "innocent".
So pretty much what was done here was that a lot of people are mad at TDA for:
-insults
-player "stealing"
-account sharing
_Conquest_

Postby 404 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:51 am

_Conquest_ wrote:So what that means is that people could have logged in after all the heavy lifting was done.
-insults
-player "stealing"
-account sharing

I wouldn't call it player stealing. It's more or less randomly PMing members of Legendary and offering them a spot in TDA because we're "OG", then enticing us with promises of Carnelia-based levelling and/or giving them our password so they can level us while we're not online.
                   ImageImage Image

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:03 pm

robby wrote:Hmm, I didn't only read the first post, but Contressa's IP is only matching to 2 other accounts. It currently only records the last logged in IP for any account.

Case solved.

MasterYi

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:04 pm

SmilingFear wrote:
robby wrote:It currently only records the last logged in IP for any account.

So Contressa has logged into 3 accounts that are either theirs or are inactive/haven't logged into their character since Contressa has.
Whatever "it" is just isn't really that helpful regarding that the above are the only things that it's really proving.

Two accounts*

MasterYi

Postby SmilingFear » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Two accounts.
SmilingFear

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:23 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:So what that means is that people could have logged in after all the heavy lifting was done.
-insults
-player "stealing"
-account sharing

'' A lot of people '' And who are these? Only a few in legendary are mad at TDA.

And.
Insults - Are you kidding? Have you missed 404 comments?
Player ''stealing'' - Yeah.. Contressa did ask someone from another guild to join us, but every player has their own choice, are we not allowed to ask others?
Account sharing - .... YL heard of him? Oh right, his in legendary. What did he do again? Wasn't it account sharing? ( Not thats it wrong. )

So from this, legendary has done the same things? Just that TDA didn't complain about it.

Case solved - Thanks.
Last edited by MasterYi on Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MasterYi

Postby 404 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:24 pm

MasterYi wrote:
robby wrote:Hmm, I didn't only read the first post, but Contressa's IP is only matching to 2 other accounts. It currently only records the last logged in IP for any account.

Case solved.

Not exactly case solved.

I assume the people you or Contressa have been levelling have logged into their accounts before Robby did his check. That would most likely skew the results that Rob got, as we see above.

But let's say Robby had done the check at a time when you/Contressa had just finished levelling up fellow guildies. I wonder how many accounts his search would pull up.

It could still be 2, or it could be THE ENTIRE GUILD.
                   ImageImage Image

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:25 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:So, what you're saying is that English is not a language where correct words are used to communicate?

Hay ewe are right,this is a lot easier two do now that eye don't have too worry about wrong words!

I didn't say it didn't matter. I just corrected 404 since he pointed out the wrong mistake. Please, do some research.

Also, I have recently thought that legendary does guild- account share.

MasterYi

Postby 404 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:30 pm

MasterYi wrote:Also, I have recently thought that legendary does guild- account share. KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE.

So stupid.

Account sharing - .... YL heard of him? Oh right, his in legendary. What did he do again? Wasn't it account sharing.

He let a family member use his account and he openly admitted to it. But YL letting a family member use his account and the fact that he's in Legendary is neither here nor there. This discussion isn't about Legendary and I'm not sure why you chaps in TDA are getting so uppity over this and constantly trying to change the focus over to Legendary.

There is a huge difference in morality between what YL did and what you guys do.

- Letting a family member use your account for a short time - That's nice. Let the family member use the account, get a taste for the game and if they like it, they can make their own account. People do the same thing on XBOX Live, PSN, etc. Letting a family member use your account is a normal thing. That's why Steam just released their Family Sharing setup.

- Levelling up fellow guild members while they are offline - Deplorable. They can't level themselves while they are online, so you have to do it for them? How pathetic is that? It's very pathetic. And hell, for all we know, some of your guild members could be highly inactive and you're just levelling them up to keep boosting your overall level. This, and I say it again, is pathetic.

- Levelling up fellow guild members while they are online on their own accounts - That's much better. At least they are actually online and showing some effort (even though the effort is minor because they still basically stand there and get free XP from whoever is damaging Carnelia).

There seems to be one solution to this problem. Disable Guild Share XP at Carnelia.
                   ImageImage Image

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:55 pm

404 wrote:
MasterYi wrote:Also, I have recently thought that legendary does guild- account share. KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE.

So stupid.

Account sharing - .... YL heard of him? Oh right, his in legendary. What did he do again? Wasn't it account sharing.

He let a family member use his account and he openly admitted to it. But YL letting a family member use his account and the fact that he's in Legendary is neither here nor there. This discussion isn't about Legendary and I'm not sure why you chaps in TDA are getting so uppity over this and constantly trying to change the focus over to Legendary.

There is a huge difference in morality between what YL did and what you guys do.

- Letting a family member use your account for a short time - That's nice. Let the family member use the account, get a taste for the game and if they like it, they can make their own account. People do the same thing on XBOX Live, PSN, etc. Letting a family member use your account is a normal thing. That's why Steam just released their Family Sharing setup.

- Levelling up fellow guild members while they are offline - Deplorable. They can't level themselves while they are online, so you have to do it for them? How fucking pathetic is that? It's very pathetic. And hell, for all we know, some of your guild members could be highly inactive and you're just levelling them up to keep boosting your overall level. This, and I say it again, is fucking pathetic.

- Levelling up fellow guild members while they are online on their own accounts - That's much better. At least they are actually online and showing some god damned effort (even though the effort is minor because they still basically stand there and get free XP from whoever is damaging Carnelia).

There seems to be one solution to this problem. Disable Guild Share XP at Carnelia.

And again, not true. You just think this for some reason. For all I know maybe legendary is doing it, and thats ''pathetic''

MasterYi

Postby _Conquest_ » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Well from the way you explained it at first it had an extreme lack of detail.
If i understand this (which I think I do) you're saying Legendary is account sharing.
Or at least you think.
so you think what you think about Legendary is pathetic.

Thinks Legendary account shares---> Thinks that is pathetic.

The only reason you only "think" legendary account shares is because you have no proof.
So therefore what you think about them is what you think is pathetic.
_Conquest_

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:36 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:Well from the way you explained it at first it had an extreme lack of detail.
If i understand this (which I think I do) you're saying Legendary is account sharing.
Or at least you think.
so you think what you think about Legendary is pathetic.

Thinks Legendary account shares---> Thinks that is pathetic.

The only reason you only "think" legendary account shares is because you have no proof.
So therefore what you think about them is what you think is pathetic.

Well, you have no prove agains't TDA either, just to use that as an example.

MasterYi

Postby _Conquest_ » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:45 pm

Proof*
and yeah... rob said there was account sharing.
We said it could be the whole guild, it could be a few people.
It was a few people.
_Conquest_

Postby SmokeyMcPot » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:07 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:Proof*
It was a few people.

This seems more like a bitter attempt to discredit our guild and make us feel like we really didn't earn the #1 spot
better thing to do would of been to be a good sport about it and congratulate our guild..............
To me it sounds so ludicrous that the only reason we earned the #1 spot was because of "account sharing", cuz you know there isn't one of us who busted our asses grinding drill bots to contribute to levels everyday....... right?

:cry:
SmokeyMcPot

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:11 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:Proof*
It was a few people.

Nope, it was Contressas girlfriend.

And she never played on it to gain lvls, so it wasn't really account sharing either, like it was with YL. And the other account was an alt of Contressas. And non of the accounts were in TDA. So all these accusations fail at every front.

MasterYi

Postby _Conquest_ » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:18 pm

But who's not to say there were others.
2 doesn't seem like the "handful" Contressa mentioned.
He also has yours if I'm not mistaken.
There was also a situation a while back.
You were account sharing with another player. I'll re-post when i find the name.
It was mentioned when you were arguing with soul slayer.
_Conquest_

Postby 404 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:19 pm

SmokeyMcPot wrote:This seems more like a bitter attempt to discredit our guild and make us feel like we really didn't earn the #1 spot

If I wanted to discredit TDA, I wouldn't do it in this thread. I'd do it in General.

SmokeyMcPot wrote:better thing to do would of been to be a good sport about it and congratulate our guild..............

People have done so already.

SmokeyMcPot wrote:To me it sounds so ludicrous that the only reason we earned the #1 spot was because of "account sharing", cuz you know there isn't one of us who busted our asses grinding drill bots to contribute to levels everyday....... right?

It's not ludicrous, it's actually very plausible. If Contressa claims to have a handful of account logins, what is stopping him (yes, I know it's a guy now. for the longest time I kept saying he/she or him/her because I wasn't sure if Contressa was a dude or a chick) from logging into multiple browser windows/tabs with each account, dragging them all to Carnelia, then just sitting there pounding away at Carnelia and earning XP for all the accounts.

It's an actual thing that you can actually do. There's nothing in the game's coding that stops you from logging into multiple accounts from one IP address. Robby has even confirmed that Contressa has logged into 2 other accounts. Whether or not those are his alts, or fellow guild members....Robby didn't say.

So to close, the myth that TDA earned the #1 spot by logging into multiple guild members' accounts and doing Carnelia runs with them all is plausible.
                   ImageImage Image

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:23 pm

And, no proof at all.
So, I from here on accuse legendary for account sharing in massive ammount of players, with no proof what so ever.
Just like 404 agains't TDA.

MasterYi

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works possibly account shar

Postby _Conquest_ » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:27 pm

No, there's proof, Contressa asking him about it is proof enough.
If he has offered it to one person he has before.
*changed the title*
_Conquest_

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works possibly account shar

Postby MasterYi » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:35 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:No, there's proof, Contressa asking him about it is proof enough.
If he has offered it to one person he has before.
*changed the title*

No. Wrong.

MasterYi

Postby 404 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:47 pm

MasterYi wrote:And, no proof at all.
So, I from here on accuse legendary for account sharing in massive ammount of players, with no proof what so ever.
Just like 404 agains't TDA.

Except I have proof. The screenshot in the first post of this thread. That is proof of account sharing. Technically, it's an admission that TDA levels other people's accounts for them.

You remember how I said I've been speaking with someone via private message about this whole account sharing situation? Well I'm now speaking with not one, but three people over private message who will remain unnamed, and I feel it necessary to post the content of the private messages (with certain names removed to protect the people who have messaged me)

But first, I'm going to go have a cigarette, and I'll be posting the private messages shortly thereafter.
                   ImageImage Image

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (Massive account shar

Postby 404 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:59 pm

Here we go! As I said, certain names have been removed (such as who PMed me) to protect these individuals from any inevitable backlash that they would have received from TDA guild members, if I had left their names in there.

We'll start with the first person I've been communicating with for a few days now.

Anonymous 1 wrote:I trust you to not take screen shots of this.
I'd rather have my identity hidden, as I pass information I receive to you.
I want whatever this suspicion is to end.
Lately, and you have been a major contributor, the TDA issue has increased, and they are much more suspicious every day.
I didn't really understand what you were saying in your thread, but what I got was the members are giving the leaders their passwords to give them exp.
Is this correct?
Right now, all I want is your clear definition of your thread.

On A Side Note:
Sasuke knows something. What it is, I have no idea, but I need to investigate.

404 wrote:Absolutely correct. Contressa was basically stating that he/she has passwords for some of the TDA guild members so when they aren't playing, he/she can use their accounts and level them up.

Anonymous 1 wrote:Alright, perfect, cause I'm by your side. I know for a fact that some players in TDA have MasterYi's password so they can grind themselves/others at Carnelia. I know 100% that Contressa has it, and I remember him telling me before switching to MasterYi's account that if I joined his guild he could be leveling me up as well, along with all the other TDA members that were heading down there.
I find a lot of things suspicious about them.

404 wrote:See, for a little while I was thinking of leaving Legendary and joining TDA, but as soon as Contressa mentioned me giving my password up so I could be levelled by their guild, I decided to do the right thing and screencapped the entire conversation.

Contressa has quite the snarky attitude, thinking I should have discussed it with him/her before I posted it publicly. I feel quite opposite. It was better for me to post it publicly and expose what they are doing.

It's fairly obvious that they are levelling their guildies up at Carnelia to boost their overall total guild level. They can deny it all they want, but that's what they are doing. Hopefully Rob investigates and hands out a few bans to anyone who has shared accounts within TDA.

Anonymous 1 wrote:Also, I had a little talk with <removed>. He told me about the whole zik thing and how he was a notorious duper and hacker. <removed> said if I wanted to target MasterYi about something, then it should be about why he still has that hacker in his guild, even though his account is banned. I also had the idea that MasterYi was obtaining items from this duper, and to avoid attention from himself and his guild, he reported him. Its a theory. Also, I find Sasuke very suspicious because him and MasterYi easily cleared things up in their thread and he even said not to tell the secret to anyone or something of the sort.

404 wrote:I don't know why Sasuke is keeping their secret. If I was him, I would just up and leak whatever I know

Anonymous 1 wrote:True, if we want to have these secrets revealed, we should talk to Naruto, his older brother. I feel his tendency to keep such a secret instead of saying it to help his own guilds cost is partially because of his age. Therefore, Naruto is my next target of questioning.

Anonymous 1 wrote:Here are some TDA members that are highly suspicious. They have crazy stats for their level, and they can easily demolish Beholders. Gspot is a lower level than me with more Dex, Strength, Defense, and MP than me, it shocks me because I've bought a good amount of books, but he still over-powers me, by a lot. Idk if you know how to figure out how many books he's bought, but check these guys out. Maybe their candidates for Contressa and MasterYi's offline farm.

http://i.imgur.com/e2nLpvp.png

Now, we'll look at the private message I received from the second person. Not a whole lot of information in here though. He's basically just trying to understand the whole situation and wanting to confirm that I am being truthful.

Anonymous 2 wrote:I want to know, you can trust me, I'm on your side for this argument.
I want to know if i really am on the right side though so what's up?

404 wrote:I'm about to post some private messages from a conversation that me and someone else have been having.

That should give you the whole backstory. And trust me, I am the right side.

Anonymous 2 wrote:Hope so.
I don't like to make an ass of myself for no good reason.

Onto the third person. I literally just received this private message about half an hour ago. Same information I received from the first person, but it seems that this person got a bit of the story mixed up (banned for hacking members of TDA, but he's in TDA? that's a tad odd)

Anonymous 3 wrote:I was told by <removed> that zikryakmal was banned for hacking members of TDA. zikry was banned, however, he is still a TDA member because they are using his 350+ levels.

404 wrote:Thanks for this wonderful information.

So to close, if Zikryakmal is truly banned and still in TDA (which I'll be messaging Robby to find out), I'll be suggesting that he be removed from the guild because of the obvious reason for why he hasn't been removed (lol he's banned but we still get his 350+ levels added to our total!)
Last edited by 404 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                   ImageImage Image

PreviousNext

Return to Report Player/Abuse