TDA Account Sharing

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: TDA Account Sharing (this thread has been fucked up by T

Postby MasterYi » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:41 am

404 wrote:I'll clarify this again. In the first post, this is what I had guessed was happening. This is what I had guessed Contressa was going to do with the other guild members whose passwords she had. Read this slowly and make sure you understand everything before moving on.

1. Contressa gets login details from guild members
2. Guild members are told they will be levelled
3. Guild members don't come online for a while
4. Contressa opens multiple browser windows and logs into all the guild member's accounts
5. Contressa then brings the accounts over to Carnelia
6. Contressa then goes to Carnelia and starts power levelling the guild member's accounts while he is still logged into them, and the true account owners are not online.

The above has gotten so twisted up and misread throughout this thread, it's surprising.

If the other guild members were actually online and playing on their own accounts while being levelled up as Contressa kills Carnelia, that is absolutely fine. The actual account owners are in control of their accounts and are able to freely move around as they please.

If the other guild members were actually OFFLINE, and it was Contressa who logged into their accounts in multiple windows, then THAT IS BAD. He is technically in control of all the guild member's accounts. Robby had checked Contressa's IP and found that Contressa had logged into two other accounts. I have no clue if those two accounts were her alts, or if they were guild members. I can only speculate.

Hopefully everybody now understands what I've been trying to convey since the beginning of this thread.

Some people even took it way too far and thought I was saying "Yes, TDA does this", when in actuality I was saying "Based on Contressa wanting my password, this is what I think is going on, but I'm not 100% sure"

The two accounts was his gf, and his alt.

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby MasterYi » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:43 am

Sasuke wrote:And guess what I found: a botter called likoh16, which ironically is also in TDA. He usually rushes you out of the room, but this time didn't say a word. Contressa can lead a guild full of botters, if he wants.

Good enough reason to ban him.

That's off topic.
This guy recently joined, now idk if he's a botter or not but if you're going to get anyone banned you need more proof then a screenshot of a person not doing anything.

And, 404.. you again and again say it's your guess, so if you can't get any proof why does this thread go on?

MasterYi

Postby _Conquest_ » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:57 am

Because Gret saw some suspicious activity (aka players with crazy stats).

Gret said:
Overall, I'm still waiting to see if anyone has more proof. It's up to the players whether or not they want to support a certain guild after what people are saying; you should all continue to post any proof or evidence of bad behavior so that anyone doing something bad can be caught and dealt with.

and that means apparently there is proof.
_Conquest_

Postby MasterYi » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:09 am

_Conquest_ wrote:Because Gret saw some suspicious activity (aka players with crazy stats).

Gret said:
Overall, I'm still waiting to see if anyone has more proof. It's up to the players whether or not they want to support a certain guild after what people are saying; you should all continue to post any proof or evidence of bad behavior so that anyone doing something bad can be caught and dealt with.

and that means apparently there is proof.

He said post more proof, and no more proof has been posted.

Note: Likoh wasn't a botter, but he was indeed a fucker and he's kicked from TDA.
And it's pretty funny, cuz guess what the main reason was. He refused to leave Carnelia when I was going to kill her.

MasterYi

Postby _Conquest_ » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:53 pm

That is indeed ironic.
But there was more stuff posted, just not on topic stuff that's why 404 told Sasuke to make a new thread.
So the only reason this goes on is for Gret to monitor it.
_Conquest_

Postby itblobboy » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Hey.

Everyone.

Public service announcement.

Shut the hell up and stop cheating.

Just because robby allows cheating doesn't mean its the right thing to do.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Metalmorphosist » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:05 pm

I know Contressa. Nice enough a person to literally buy my book of dex for 45k. That's only 10k below the normal price. I'm on both sides, however. If Contressa asked for a password, bad as the magma dimension below, honest or not. But I find no suspicious actions Contressa's done, other than this. But I will say this: Contressa, don't ask for passwords. It's the entire reason you got into this mess. Just help them kill higher-level monsters by dealing just below half damage and let them do the rest.
TRUST NO THOT
I have a pet named after me <3
Metalmorphosist

Postby MasterYi » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:01 am

itblobboy wrote:Hey.

Everyone.

Public service announcement.

Shut the hell up and stop cheating.

Just because robby allows cheating doesn't mean its the right thing to do.

Exactly and since we didn't cheat, np here.

MasterYi

Postby MasterYi » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:59 am

_Conquest_ wrote:That is indeed ironic.
But there was more stuff posted, just not on topic stuff that's why 404 told Sasuke to make a new thread.
So the only reason this goes on is for Gret to monitor it.

Yeah exactly, you just proved my point. No more proof have been posted.

MasterYi

Postby RoySamuels » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:11 pm

People are still posting on this?

*dusts off cobwebs from shoulders*
RoySamuels

Previous

Return to Report Player/Abuse