TDA Account Sharing

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:41 pm

Topic starter started the topic because he was mad we power leveled to become #1.

Legendary power levels/ afk levels more than TDA, TDA doesn't do it at ALL if only a very very few times less than any guild on this game in the top 10 guilds I guarantee you it.

So, this thread should be directed towards your OWN guild, not TDA.

Actually you've presented more evidence against your own guild than he has against TDA, because he has none.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: TDA Account Sharing (this thread has been fucked up by T

Postby Gret » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Erm, from reading this thread, we know these things are true:

1. Contressa was trying to get 404's password
2. Contressa knows "plenty" of other people's passwords
3. If Zikra was hacking the PM system and duping, he will NOT be unbanned and neither will any dupers

Tricking someone into giving you their password to take their items is really scamming, not hacking. The main point of this thread seems to be about morals. If TDA really is just having one person log onto tons of accounts and power-leveling them.. Well, it's not breaking the game I suppose, but it is a pretty unfair way to do things in my opinion and should be punished somehow. However, if they're botting or using some hack to power-level, then yes they need to be/will be banned.

What I'm mainly concerned about is hacking. I read earlier (I don't remember if it was this thread or another one about TDA) that certain people in TDA are dupers and/or have tons of money and stats because of duping for themselves and for their guild members. I've been waiting to see if anyone had proof of this, because people who are actually doing this and making the game unfair for everyone are the the ones who need to be dealt with. I also saw a picture just a little bit ago that someone uploaded (I forget where it was) of two TDA members who seemed to have ridiculous stats and I wanted to see what was going on with them.

Overall, I'm still waiting to see if anyone has more proof. It's up to the players whether or not they want to support a certain guild after what people are saying; you should all continue to post any proof or evidence of bad behavior so that anyone doing something bad can be caught and dealt with.

(I'm gonna delete a lot of the unneeded posts in this thread. PM me with any evidence if you don't want to post it here.)
Image
User avatar
Gret
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: TDA Account Sharing (this thread has been fucked up by T

Postby God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:45 pm

I'm not saying he doesn't say that to people, but I've never seen him do it, or else I'd have him power level me, right? I'm only level 212 I level maybe tops 5-6 levels a day.

I'm not against powerleveling, if you can do it, it's not against the rules, and you should do it if you can.

And I have nothing against you, you just have to see it the way it is. TDA is being accused of something you KNOW damn well Legendary does more than TDA (Which isn't BAD in the first place) It's just ironic that he gets mad about it but his own guild does it.

I like you and I have nothing against you, it's all disagreements is what it is, I don't take any of this personally or linger on it.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby Oxidan » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:47 pm

Thank you Gret for clearing things up.
User avatar
Oxidan
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 am

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:48 pm

God wrote:Topic starter started the topic because he was mad we power leveled to become #1.

Legendary power levels/ afk levels more than TDA, TDA doesn't do it at ALL if only a very very few times less than any guild on this game in the top 10 guilds I guarantee you it.

So, this thread should be directed towards your OWN guild, not TDA.

Actually you've presented more evidence against your own guild than he has against TDA, because he has none. LOL


Here, for you:

Topic starter started the topic because he was sure, with evidence as well, that TDA took passwords of their guild members to power level them. Contressa DIRECTLY says it, please refer back to page 1, post 1 if you are still confused.

Legendary has power leveled, is that not one reason xp share was created? To help level each other? Except in your case, which I will state for the last time (This is based on evidence provided to us by eye-witnesses and your leader completely giving us all we need to make such threads.) your guild takes players without them being their, into Carns room, and grinds them. This is completely different. We aren't afk. If you know anything about anything you are saying, afk means "Away from keyboard." We are NEVER away from our keyboard, we are ALWAYS present during the grind. Except for once when I took a quick shower after football practice.

It was said to me directly by Contressa, that he indeed has MasterYi's account, and he indeed power leveled some of his guild members. I believe they were present though, since some of the guild members were in Robo City with us when he was explaining it to me.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: TDA Account Sharing (this thread has been fucked up by T

Postby God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Gret wrote:Erm, from reading this thread, we know these things are true:

1. Contressa was trying to get 404's password
2. Contressa knows "plenty" of other people's passwords
3. If Zikra was hacking the PM system and duping, he will NOT be unbanned and neither will any dupers

Tricking someone into giving you their password to take their items is really scamming, not hacking. The main point of this thread seems to be about morals. If TDA really is just having one person log onto tons of accounts and power-leveling them.. Well, it's not breaking the game I suppose, but it is a pretty unfair way to do things in my opinion and should be punished somehow. However, if they're botting or using some hack to power-level, then yes they need to be/will be banned.

What I'm mainly concerned about is hacking. I read earlier (I don't remember if it was this thread or another one about TDA) that certain people in TDA are dupers and/or have tons of money and stats because of duping for themselves and for their guild members. I've been waiting to see if anyone had proof of this, because people who are actually doing this and making the game unfair for everyone are the the ones who need to be dealt with. I also saw a picture just a little bit ago that someone uploaded (I forget where it was) of two TDA members who seemed to have ridiculous stats and I wanted to see what was going on with them.

Overall, I'm still waiting to see if anyone has more proof. It's up to the players whether or not they want to support a certain guild after what people are saying; you should all continue to post any proof or evidence of bad behavior so that anyone doing something bad can be caught and dealt with.

(I'm gonna delete a lot of the unneeded posts in this thread. PM me with any evidence if you don't want to post it here.)


I'd like to know if someone in TDA was duping/ cheating too because I just had to sell my Bucket helmet for 3 million to SmilingFear because now people probably have been duping buckets and EVERYTHING even claws, so I'm pissed off :/

I put so much money into wraps, buckets, and claws, literally all of my money went into limited edition items, now it's all a waste and I'm left with nothing (Well sold the bucket for 3 times what I paid, but I would of never sold it for so low as it's increasing in price every week :/)
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: TDA Account Sharing (this thread has been fucked up by T

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:52 pm

God wrote:I'm not saying he doesn't say that to people, but I've never seen him do it, or else I'd have him power level me, right? I'm only level 212 I level maybe tops 5-6 levels a day.

I'm not against powerleveling, if you can do it, it's not against the rules, and you should do it if you can.

But the whole point of the topic is pointless LOL.

And I have nothing against you, you just have to see it the way it is. TDA is being accused of something you KNOW damn well Legendary does more than TDA (Which isn't BAD in the first place) It's just ironic that he gets mad about it but his own guild does it. Haha he's probably mad he's the only one who doesn't get invited since he's that "jack of all trades" everybody just LOVES to have around (-cough- level 140 -cough-)

I like you and I have nothing against you, it's all disagreements is what it is, I don't take any of this personally or linger on it. I'm just trying to further make sure 404 sits in his place because nobody here seemed to point the obvious out with the original post.


You are still not understanding. TDA is being accused of, since 404 has proof, power leveling while the players are not there. When I say not there, I mean literally somewhere else in the world because their is a tab opened in the grinders computer especially for their account.
We are all present, we all repay in some way or another.

The differences is so huge that their is no real way for you to group the two together.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:54 pm

RoySamuels wrote:Topic starter started the topic because he was sure, with evidence as well, that TDA took passwords of their guild members to power level them. Contressa DIRECTLY says it, please refer back to page 1, post 1 if you are still confused.

Legendary has power leveled, is that not one reason xp share was created? To help level each other? Except in your case, which I will state for the last time (This is based on evidence provided to us by eye-witnesses and your leader completely giving us all we need to make such threads.) your guild takes players without them being their, into Carns room, and grinds them. This is completely different. We aren't afk. If you know anything about anything you are saying, afk means "Away from keyboard." We are NEVER away from our keyboard, we are ALWAYS present during the grind. Except for once when I took a quick shower after football practice.

It was said to me directly by Contressa, that he indeed has MasterYi's account, and he indeed power leveled some of his guild members. I believe they were present though, since some of the guild members were in Robo City with us when he was explaining it to me.


He never power leveled me/ I never saw such a thing or else Contressa would be a higher level than just 208 lol.

Why are we some of the lowest level players in the game if we're getting power leveled? -.-

Like I said I'm going off what ACTUALLY happens, not words. He maybe did it once/ said he'd do it, but if he did it more than once, he'd be a higher level don't you think? Or do it just for his account instead of split all the way.

And I don't get how you could do carns afk? You have to reset, you think someone would go afk for only 3 minutes then rush back in their room to play again to reset? Wouldn't there be 1-2 people coming back late/ ruin the cycle? Lol it doesn't MAKE SENSE Roy.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Oh I see what you're saying like he's opening up 4-5 tabs and then doing it himself?

Wouldn't you think since this isn't technically against the rules (I'd see it as more against the rules than just power leveling himself lol)

So why wouldn't he just power level himself to like level 300 and he's only level 208...
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby RoySamuels » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:58 pm

"Like I said I'm going off what ACTUALLY happens, not words."
"I never saw such a thing..."

...

Anyways, how do you know if Contressa placed himself in the room when he would grind other members? When he told me he was going to grind members that day, he completely logged off of 'Contressa' and focused being on 'MasterYi' instead.

I'm going to investigate into this duping problem since I haven't all day today, which is what I was supposed to do an hour ago. I'll be back to this conversation if you so want it.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby God » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:01 pm

That would make him a pretty nice guy if he's willing to waste all of those hours power leveling random people when he could just do it to himself and then he could just Carn once he's level 260 on his warrior lol.

And since the XP is spread evenly, it's not like he's multiplying the XP, he's just spreading it more sparingly.

Idk I wish I would of gotten power leveled if he did actually do this, but it doesn't make sense because he'd be a higher level than 208 lol he's a lower level than you, me, and ataak and all of my friends.
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
God
 
Posts: 971
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Re: TDA Account Sharing (this thread has been fucked up by T

Postby 404 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:05 pm

I'll clarify this again. In the first post, this is what I had guessed was happening. This is what I had guessed Contressa was going to do with the other guild members whose passwords she had. Read this slowly and make sure you understand everything before moving on.

1. Contressa gets login details from guild members
2. Guild members are told they will be levelled
3. Guild members don't come online for a while
4. Contressa opens multiple browser windows and logs into all the guild member's accounts
5. Contressa then brings the accounts over to Carnelia
6. Contressa then goes to Carnelia and starts power levelling the guild member's accounts while he is still logged into them, and the true account owners are not online.

The above has gotten so twisted up and misread throughout this thread, it's surprising.

If the other guild members were actually online and playing on their own accounts while being levelled up as Contressa kills Carnelia, that is absolutely fine. The actual account owners are in control of their accounts and are able to freely move around as they please.

If the other guild members were actually OFFLINE, and it was Contressa who logged into their accounts in multiple windows, then THAT IS BAD. He is technically in control of all the guild member's accounts. Robby had checked Contressa's IP and found that Contressa had logged into two other accounts. I have no clue if those two accounts were her alts, or if they were guild members. I can only speculate.

Hopefully everybody now understands what I've been trying to convey since the beginning of this thread.

Some people even took it way too far and thought I was saying "Yes, TDA does this", when in actuality I was saying "Based on Contressa wanting my password, this is what I think is going on, but I'm not 100% sure"
                   ImageImage Image
Image
User avatar
404
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Canada

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby Gret » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:55 pm

I just deleted a lot of the arguments, and edited posts that had some good and some bad stuff in them. I want to keep the thread in case people have more important information or for people who just want to read it. Just trying to keep things on topic with less vulgarity and useless stuff lol.
Image
User avatar
Gret
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby Y.L. » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:00 pm

@God
You are wrong on a lot of your statements at me.. Jerek and I hardly power leveled each other maybe a total of 2-3 levels.He and I would often be in the same room and we would talk but we were both killing. Jerek started playing the game along time before I did and he was already almost level 300 area when I started, I wasnt playing this game when in the beginning when it first came out. The only person who has actually power leveled a lot for people in legendary is R3v3r3nd, and while R3v3r3nd power leveled us we were not afk and we also paid him game money or gave him items. We had a rule that we all had to be there. So your comment about how we power level afk is completely false.
Also a reason why Contressa would go back and level other peoples account isnt just because he would be considered a "nice guy" If you dont know God, whenever you level the amount of exp it takes to level increases and if he is more concerned with getting his guild to number 1 than making his own level higher, he would go back and level other peoples accounts until they are higher levels to save time. (Just a idea/theory)
Image
Y.L.
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 am
Location: US

Re: TDA Account Sharing (this thread has been fucked up by T

Postby Sasuke » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:52 pm

RoySamuels wrote:There are many different things about what 404 is accusing your guild of doing, vs. guild leveling in what we do.
Before that, let me explain some things. You said something about Jerek and YL leveling each other or whatever? Did you know when Jerek was active he'd literally fall asleep leaving the game open. I've seen it before. Even IF YL was leveling him up, it's not like Jerek wouldn't return the favor. Did you know Jerek gave YL 3-5 (Cant remember the exact million point) million in game money? They help each other, nothing between them was done without being payed back. This is exactly with some of our new high leveled members like Rev and Jam and such. We supply them with food so they can replenish themselves, we provide them with money, and we provide them with ACTUAL LIVING THANK YOU's.

Now, what 404 was TRYING to say from the beginning is that TDA was getting passwords from their guild members, opening their accounts in new tabs, and grinding them using MasterYi's account, or whoever is strong enough, to mass level each other.

Now for the differences and similarities.



Similarities - Leveling up guild members.
Differences - Legendary members are present during the act, regardless if they are in another TAB or whatever, at least their physical body is still in front of the computer. Legendary repays, in one way or another, other Legendary members for their kind acts. Legendary is there to thank whoever did the act for them directly. TDA members are not present during the act, not physically, nor mentally if the case. TDA does not repay to my knowledge, (See that II? I said "To my knowledge" which means that I'm not sure or not. Unlike you I'm not completely going off false information.) because its a win/win, you level, I gain confidence in my ego because I'm now stronger than my rival, yay. TDA is not there to thank whoever is in whoevers account.

(Remember, what I simulated here was through 404's theory, presented at the beginning of the thread.)

Honestly, I have no idea why you are trying to pin "power leveling" on us. It makes me laugh a bit, but I'm way too annoyed to continue laughing. All of your statements towards Legendary are completely lacking true information. Don't expect to know many things about us just because you "knew" some of the members, just because you were "there" when things happened.

Please, leave this thread if you are not going to present any facts. Thanks.


I still have a screenshot of Legendary members chilling out and talking to each other, instead of using other peoples accounts like TDA does.
Image

~Nya!
User avatar
Sasuke
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby MasterYi » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:10 am

How come anyone doesn't have any screenshots of player(s) being afk in Carnalias woods with me grinding them or Contressa? Or any other proof at all? Except where Contressa ask 404.

And just to make it clear, I never asked Rob to keep Zikra. So stop saying stuff you don't know anything about, Roy.

Buut, I agree with 404.. That we should disable exp sharing at Carnelias woods. Since no one believe us, and since we does'nt guild share it doesn't really matter for TDA. Except that now we can't grind active online members either.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby 404 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:34 am

MasterYi wrote:How come anyone doesn't have any screenshots of player(s) being afk in Carnalias woods with me grinding them or Contressa? Or any other proof at all? Except where Contressa ask 404.

Because I never once stated that "TDA is absolutely 100% doing this". I said "This is my best guess as to what is going on. I'm not 100% sure though".

Therefore, there's no need for proof. There was never any need for proof because you or someone else got confused and messed up the original meaning of what I said and took it the wrong way.


MasterYi wrote:Except that now we can't grind active online members either.


Why the heck not? I don't care if you're levelling your guild members. If it's actually them playing on their own accounts, I'm completely fine with it.

Unless someone is holding up Carn for ransom or something.
                   ImageImage Image
Image
User avatar
404
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Canada

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby Sasuke » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:32 am

Everyone was chilling out, not really giving a damn about XP or anything.
Attachments
7 Legendary members....png
7 Legendary members....png (151.34 KiB) Viewed 1506 times
Image

~Nya!
User avatar
Sasuke
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby 404 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:01 pm

Not trying to start shit again, buuuut....Robby responded to my question about Zik.

robby wrote:Yea he is banned. In the pet update newly banned users will have "BANNED" across their name in the friend menu. That should help everyone to know whose banned and who to kick out or anything like that. I may make some code to auto kick them if I can.


Sounds neat :D
                   ImageImage Image
Image
User avatar
404
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Canada

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby jamman » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:34 pm

Okay so I didn't read the whole thread since I began to see a circular flow of arguments but I read enough to get a good idea of whats going on. I felt like I would respond since I am one of the Carny grinders listed in this thread.

I can speak on behalf of MasterYi that he does not level guild members. He even left his guild once to avoid the XP sharing and would ask me to kill sometimes to ensure he got the full XP. In the past couple weeks I have not seen him excessively leveling anyone, maybe one person for one level but never anything more.

Also if this was taking place it would be horrible waste of time. If you are sharing the XP with more then say 5 people it would be an inefficient use of time. Just do the math on the XP everyone would receive to see for yourself. Carny isn't some magic XP dispenser.

I can't speak to the merits of anything in that conservation but I can say that I see MasterYi a lot online and he doesn't "power" level guild members. It is usually just me and him leveling off the boss and if someone from TDA comes that Yi doesn't want he will ask them to leave.

I would also prefer not to be implicated in anything else since I play this game to have fun and destress from my daily life. I only wanted to say that Yi levels himself and only himself whenever I see him online, which is very frequently. Now can't we all just get along?
jamman
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:37 am

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby RoySamuels » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:25 pm

jamman wrote:Okay so I didn't read the whole thread since I began to see a circular flow of arguments but I read enough to get a good idea of whats going on. I felt like I would respond since I am one of the Carny grinders listed in this thread.

I can speak on behalf of MasterYi that he does not level guild members. He even left his guild once to avoid the XP sharing and would ask me to kill sometimes to ensure he got the full XP. In the past couple weeks I have not seen him excessively leveling anyone, maybe one person for one level but never anything more.

Also if this was taking place it would be horrible waste of time. If you are sharing the XP with more then say 5 people it would be an inefficient use of time. Just do the math on the XP everyone would receive to see for yourself. Carny isn't some magic XP dispenser.

I can't speak to the merits of anything in that conservation but I can say that I see MasterYi a lot online and he doesn't "power" level guild members. It is usually just me and him leveling off the boss and if someone from TDA comes that Yi doesn't want he will ask them to leave.

I would also prefer not to be implicated in anything else since I play this game to have fun and destress from my daily life. I only wanted to say that Yi levels himself and only himself whenever I see him online, which is very frequently. Now can't we all just get along?


Contressa HAS gotten on Master's account before, and he DID level his guild mates, whether or not they were online beats me.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby RoySamuels » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Sasuke wrote:Everyone was chilling out, not really giving a damn about XP or anything.


Ah yes, the good ol' days when we'd chill around and talk about random things like college :lol:
Still don't know what I'ma study though :(
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby Sasuke » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:22 am

And guess what I found: a botter called likoh16, which ironically is also in TDA. He usually rushes you out of the room, but this time didn't say a word. Contressa can lead a guild full of botters, if he wants.

Good enough reason to ban him.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2013-12-17 at 10.15.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-12-17 at 10.15.55 PM.png (74.6 KiB) Viewed 1429 times
Image

~Nya!
User avatar
Sasuke
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby Sasuke » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:28 am

Tried a "stick" test, which involved dropping a bunch of sticks. Picked em all up.
Image

~Nya!
User avatar
Sasuke
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Re: TDA Account Sharing

Postby 404 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:41 am

Sasuke wrote:Tried a "stick" test, which involved dropping a bunch of sticks. Picked em all up.


Fill his inventory up! Also, make a new thread for this.
                   ImageImage Image
Image
User avatar
404
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests