TDA Account Sharing

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

TDA Account Sharing

Postby 404 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:49 pm

I was just contacted ingame by Contressa, with an offer to leave Legendary and join TDA.

During the conversation, something very suspicious was said to me (last chat window). What was said to me has shed some light on how TDA managed to beat Legendary in the guild rankings.

I should have explained a bit more. What I'm about to say is just my educated guess as to what goes on. I'm guessing that anyone in TDA who has given Contressa their password has their accounts logged in and taken over to Carnelia where MasterYi is waiting. Once there, MasterYi (and anyone else strong enough) starts pegging away at Carnelia (as I believe it is 72 damage = 1xp for everyone). Rinse and repeat and you've got massive amounts of level gain among many accounts.

Now whether or not Contressa was trying to scam me, or was honestly going to level me up, I don't care. What I do care about is seeing something done about this. I'm pretty sure this type of thing should be against the rules.

(Surprise Contressa, you're on Candid Camera)

Image
Last edited by 404 on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
                   ImageImage Image
Image
User avatar
404
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Canada

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Huh.
Well...this is awkward.
But I agree this should be against the rules.
Something should be done.

Wow, lot's of bad things about TDA is what I've heard.
-Players can't speak English
-Scammers.
-Guild smack talk.
-And now this...

This really isn't an opinion so I'm not trying to insult anyone by any means.
These are just some facts I've gathered about TDA.
Not all are going on right now but have happened from what I can tell in the past.
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby Contressa » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:10 pm

Password scamming? Your are pathetic 404, do some research. I wont say any names, but i have plenty of passwords in game and NONE of them have ever been hacked; not by myself, or anyone else. How is this different from account sharing? Members in Legendary are known to do that, are you familiar with that? TDA has managed to beat Legendary because Legendary is now largely inactive, not because we try to get all of are accounts trained.

Also, EVERYONE in TDA speaks english! What does it matter if they didn't anyways? Go be upset about your loss of #1 spot elsewhere.
Contressa
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby 404 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Regardless, account sharing is a no-no in many online games, despite it being nigh impossible to detect.

But we have clear proof right here. This isn't about a number one spot, this is about morals.

If you have to share your account with someone else to have them level you up, you're pretty pathetic.

Hopefully Robby puts his foot down on this and boots yer arse off the game for this massive account sharing.

I would definitely advise anyone who has been "sharing" their account with Contressa, to change your password ASAP and play the game normally.
                   ImageImage Image
Image
User avatar
404
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Canada

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby Contressa » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:27 pm

If i recall Legendary was doing this a LONG time before we were.. soooo...? Also, its not something we commonly practice. I would have gotten you to an acceptable level, then stopped. Just in the last 2 days ive seen Legendary members accuse us of duping and password scamming, how about yall stop making excuses and try to pick your game up?
Contressa
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby 404 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:31 pm

Contressa wrote:If i recall Legendary was doing this a LONG time before we were.. soooo...? Also, its not something we commonly practice.

I've never heard of Legendary doing account sharing. And you say account sharing is not something you commonly practice....yet you claim to have a hoard of account logins, indicating frequent usage of other people's accounts.

Contressa wrote:I would have gotten you to an acceptable level, then stopped. Just in the last 2 days ive seen Legendary members accuse us of duping and password scamming, how about yall stop making excuses and try to pick your game up?


While you may have gotten me up to an acceptable level, it would have been impossible because I never would have given you my password.

Again, this is not about top spots, this is about morals.
                   ImageImage Image
Image
User avatar
404
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Canada

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby Contressa » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:33 pm

it was an OFFER i was not pestering you for your password.
Contressa
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby SmokeyMcPot » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:47 pm

404 wrote:
Image


On this basis you are saying the guild in general are scammers, not only that but your calling my buddy contressa a scammer someone who has loaned me money when i needed it, and ive loaned/payed back money as well..... Not only that but i would trust contressa with my password simply because of the fact that i have always gotten anything back i have let him borrow items or money.... That being said i say shame on you 404 for bashing my buddy and shame on you for bashing and generalizing our guild as a whole
SmokeyMcPot
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:36 pm
Location: California, U.S.

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:57 pm

Ok, Contressa you seem mad about this, the only reason you'd resort to insulting 404, who has done nothing wrong (despite the usual) at this point.
All he's done here is present some research. It's you're own fault if you have been doing this and got caught.
And if Legendary did do this there's a saying my teachers use:
"The second one ALWAYS gets caught"
and in that regard they get punished.
So before you go around bragging/insulting people think about whose fault it was.
I'm sure some other people (Soul_slayer)
If they were still around would be outraged that you went around making some remarks about their guild when you're doing this to your own.
And if you intend to insult me about this post,in regards to my age,my temper,my need-of-not-being here.
Think about what you could get into.
I suggest you apologize, and stop now while you're ahead.
And not just to 404, to the game, to your members, to legendary.
This "victory" if gained this way, is hardly one at all.

@SmokeyMcpot
He's saying this about the whole guild because he doesn't know how far this spreads.
Contressa already said he has a number of passwords, that could be 5-40.
404 even said "it's a theory"
But Contressa is to be held responsible for this.It was no accident that he got passwords and is leveling guild members.
I mean why even have other people? why not just make alts and do it all for them?
It's ridiculous.
It's like using steroids in the Olympics. "a big no-no"
So he's not bashing anyone, It's all true and all right here.
If anything Contressa bashed himself.
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby AquaDragon » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:10 pm

I have to agree with Contressa....isn't it strange that TDA has been receiving the brunt end of trash talk from LEGENDARY MEMBERS at about the same time TDA has surpassed LEGENDARY on the list of top guilds. Jealousy? Probably. However, even if the screenshot 404 has given shows Contressa asking for the pass, its for the reason of helping the player, not scamming them. Your probably asking me how I know Contressa won't scam. Over the course of two weeks that I have been playing, both Contressa and MasterYi seem like some pretty nice people. They have not really given me a reason yet to not think of them as bad people. As for Contressa trying to drag 404 from LEGENDARY to TDA, I think that was deceitful. Also, even though account sharing probably happens in many guilds, it just doesn't seem right. It may sound like I am taking sides in the matter, but I am in no way taking sides. I am just simply giving my input. If you don't agree with me on some points, then that is fine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. :|
AquaDragon
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby _Conquest_ » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:14 pm

I'm not a legendary member... I don't think it's right.
Why bother having members?
Why not just level alternates?
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby 404 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Contressa wrote:_Conquest_ let me first state that i (or anyone on this fourm that i am aware of) do not care what your elementary school teacher teaches you in whatever school you go to. You obviously have missed the point where 404 did not come to me and ask me (like a normal.. employed human beeing would have), he went behind my back and posted my entire convorsation on the fourms, in an attempt to bash me. Also, i am not apologizing to anyone for anything, i was stating the facts. Im waiting for "What it could get me into", get real. Your a child whos pissed off you cant get into TDA plane and simple.


Hopefully you've learned a lesson. I ain't down with this account sharin' bull, and I'll post evidence if I get it. I'm on the good side.
                   ImageImage Image
Image
User avatar
404
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Canada

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby Sasuke » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:11 pm

No offense, Contressa, but we don't really want to be the top guild, but the most friendliest. Legendary is a guild full of members to help others, and now you're trying to bribe another Legendary member to your guild.

And TDA is basically looking for high levels, and that doesn't bother us. You can lead a group full of kill stealers, hackers, and scammers.
Image

~Nya!
User avatar
Sasuke
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby MasterYi » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:05 am

Lol again, I laugh my head off... Contressa is the only one who knows my password... And it's just pathetic all legendary accuse us for, earlier Sasuke accused me for duping. Now, it's easy to check IP adresses and Rob knows which palyers who has been on my account.

And lol.. again.. I laugh my head off, I know Rob, and I speak with him on gmail almost everyday about glitches and other things, once I brought up the guild glitch and that I was gonna speed lvl my alt, and guess what... he had np with that, neither with that Contressa had my pw, as I have his as well.


And, Sasuke.. no offense, we read the legendary forum, and it's pretty clear that you want to be 1# guild.
But ya aren't, so suck it and pick up your game instead of these pathetic accuses
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby Sasuke » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:06 am

I'm not going to bother to argue, but here's a rule; no trying to bribe others into TDA.
Image

~Nya!
User avatar
Sasuke
 
Posts: 767
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 am
Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby MasterYi » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:30 am

Also, how is offering to help you with lvling up ever been scamming?

And yea.... 14 years old IS a child.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby _Conquest_ » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:59 am

"Scam" is the term he used because he didn't know if contressa was really going to or if he was just trying to get his pass words for other reasons.
While the term may be wrong, so are the morals.
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby 404 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:54 am

Allow me to address something said earlier in the thread:
You obviously have missed the point where 404 did not come to me and ask me (like a normal.. employed human beeing would have), he went behind my back and posted my entire convorsation on the fourms, in an attempt to bash me.

I don't have to come and ask you about shit you say to me. And this is not an attempt to bash you. An attempt to bash you would be the picture I've included at the bottom of this post. This is an attempt to publicize bad behaviour and hopefully help correct that bad behaviour.


MasterYi wrote:Lol again, I laugh my head off... Contressa is the only one who knows my password... And it's just pathetic all legendary accuse us for, earlier Sasuke accused me for duping. Now, it's easy to check IP adresses and Rob knows which palyers who has been on my account.

And lol.. again.. I laugh my head off, I know Rob, and I speak with him on gmail almost everyday about glitches and other things, once I brought up the guild glitch and that I was gonna speed lvl my alt, and guess what... he had np with that, neither with that Contressa had my pw, as I have his as well.


I call bull. Until Rob actually comments on this, I'm calling bull on anything you say that Rob apparently "knows about".


MasterYi wrote:And, Sasuke.. no offense, we read the legendary forum, and it's pretty clear that you want to be 1# guild.
But ya aren't, so suck it and pick up your game instead of these pathetic accuses


You know what, I'm getting sick of yours and Contressa's attitude towards people right now, so why don't you just go away?
                   ImageImage Image
Image
User avatar
404
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Canada

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby MasterYi » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:02 pm

You'll see.

And for the attitude? ...We're defending ourselves from all of your accuses, and what bad have I said? Contressa did say some offending stuff, but it's understandable for all the stuff you accuse us for.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby _Conquest_ » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Ok, a lot of this is more flame-war-esk than the topic.
Morals.Honesty.Sportsmanship. (Don't care if it's 1 or multiple words, I'm sure you get the point.)
Morals- What you think is right.
I think this is not right and somebody should own up to the fact most of TDAs members could possibly have done nothing to earn their title.
Honesty- Telling the truth/being truthful.
I also think it was a bit of a behind-the-back move to tryand recruit(a) Legendary member(s).
Sportsmanship-To be a fair/graceful team.
Honestly none of you are doing well here. 404 you're being well...you
Contressa,as already adressed by MasterYi you said some uncalled for things to me at least.
MasterYi,both you and Contressa said to "stop making excuses and step up your game"
maybe it's not that they aren't doing well but maybe because your guild could be player snatching/afk atming they seem to be doing worse.

I frankly can't come up with a soulution besides stop arguing and bragging.
It's one thing to congratulate some body but to go on another pst and rub it in is sick.
This is my take on what's going on and insulting eachother won't help.
But C'mon, "oh yay you all win the internet! here, have a big trophy, a plaque, and a hge cash prize!"
_Conquest_
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby Konrad » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:21 pm

By sharing his account with a friend/family member, is YL cheating? No. Is it unfair/immoral? Possibly so, possibly not. MasterYi gangbanging Carnelia with the rest of TDA doesn't break any rules - that's assuming he actually does this. To come to think of it... Isn't this the purpose of XP share?

I'm not sure how I feel about an entire guild going to town on Carnelia, but if all my guildmates teamed up to do this, I don't think I'd object. Then again, my moral judgement here is also just opinion - and mine only.
User avatar
Konrad
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:51 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby RoySamuels » Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Konrad, 404 isn't saying that MasterYi just grinds Carn with his guild mates in the room, its much more than that. A lot of guilds do that. What he is saying is that the leaders get the passwords from the guild members to place them in Carns room while they are offline and then use MasterYi's account to grind them in a large amount.
User avatar
RoySamuels
 
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby 404 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:13 am

RoySamuels wrote:Konrad, 404 isn't saying that MasterYi just grinds Carn with his guild mates in the room, its much more than that. A lot of guilds do that. What he is saying is that the leaders get the passwords from the guild members to place them in Carns room while they are offline and then use MasterYi's account to grind them in a large amount.


I'm not saying 100% that they do that. That's just my best guess as to what is going on. Even though it's just a guess, it just so happens to perfectly explain the recent jump in their overall level ranking.

Get enough people's accounts into the room and grind Carnelia for a while, and yeah, your guild's overall level is bound to shoot up fairly quickly.

And yes, if each individual player is actually logged in to their own account and in Carnelia's room for the XP share, that's fine. Obviously that is why guild XP sharing was implemented. But when it's one person logged in to multiple player's accounts to level them up (and as a side motive, boost the guild's overall guild level) well that's just a dirty way to do things.
                   ImageImage Image
Image
User avatar
404
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Canada

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby 404 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:08 pm

MasterYi wrote:You'll see pretty soon 404.


1. Sasuke knows something about TDA that he ain't telling anyone, and someone on the forums is going to great lengths to get the information from Sasuke or his brother.

2. I've had the same person PMing me with information about some suspicious activity and guild members in TDA

Sadly, I can't discuss anything other than what I've said, or reveal who has been providing me with information, but TDA has quite a few skeletons in the closet, metaphorically speaking.
                   ImageImage Image
Image
User avatar
404
 
Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Canada

Re: So this is how the TDA guild works (password scamming)

Postby Y.L. » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:50 am

Also I am pretty sure I was the only account sharer in legendary and that no one else was doing it besides me, and i started account sharing at level 10ish way before i played this game a lot.
From reading this... I am not sure if what i understood is right but it seems that the reason TDA got to #1 is because they had their members give their passwords to other people in the guild so that they could level up other members to get number 1.. Not sure if that is true. But that is completely unfair if they are leveling members in carnelias room without even being there just to get number 1. I feel like those players should actually be online to level their account, rather than give their leader passwords to get number 1. Just my thoughts

Note I have shared accounts with family members but usually we were hanging out and it was just for fun.
Image
Y.L.
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 am
Location: US

Next

Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron