help

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Re: help

Postby q2q » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Back to the topic......This guy (sakib123) continues to play after he emptied my account that I worked so hard on it .. and he still continues to send me messages to ask for more money so that he will not hack to my q2q account..so i need to emty my accont and hide all mt money and items evry time i play.
robby can u please do somthing to stop it.
q2q
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:58 am

Re: help

Postby OverLoad » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:57 pm

christopher10280 wrote:Hmm...alright,I'll stop.I agree
Edit: I could've stopped earlier but something/someone was preventing that and Thanks Majestic.

Although the edit was unnecessary, I forgive you, mate. To each his own, I guess. :lol:

q2q wrote:Back to the topic......This guy (sakib123) continues to play after he emptied my account that I worked so hard on it .. and he still continues to send me messages to ask for more money so that he will not hack to my q2q account..so i need to emty my accont and hide all mt money and items evry time i play.
robby can u please do somthing to stop it.

Make sure the q2q account is isolated, remove all "valuables" from that account and transfer them to an alt if you haven't done so already. From what I heard recently, robby's forum inbox is constantly spammed, so it may be best to email him at rob@helmetgames.com. Provide an explanation and your IP address so he can know this isn't "outside information." Once the password is changed, you should be free to use your main acct.
Just your average friend.
User avatar
OverLoad
 
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:50 am
Location: [Not Found Yet]

Re: help

Postby q2q » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:00 pm

tnx for the help..
but i dont understand how he gor my pass...i didnt go to any website or publish anithing abut my email
q2q
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:58 am

Re: help

Postby christopher10280 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:24 pm

OverLoad wrote:
christopher10280 wrote:Hmm...alright,I'll stop.I agree
Edit: I could've stopped earlier but something/someone was preventing that and Thanks Majestic.

Although the edit was unnecessary, I forgive you, mate. To each his own, I guess. :lol:


Ok,I'll delete that edit.I'm sorry and I forgive you too. Now, I have no idea about how to tell robby to delete our posts on this thread.I'll just support the ban and replace all of my previous posts with "Deleted" since um.... someone knows after I waited so long.
I only post on threads that I deem significant.
christopher10280
 
Posts: 2770
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:33 pm

Re: help

Postby q2q » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:35 pm

nothing change and the hack is still playing in q1q and sending me massages :x :x :x
(i send rooby email)
q2q
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:58 am

Re: help

Postby q2q » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:09 pm

robby can u plz help me?
q2q
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:58 am

Re: help

Postby q2q » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:47 am

still nothing.
whay the forum if u ignore masseges :?: ? :? :?
q2q
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:58 am

Re: help

Postby q2q » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:35 pm

so know they talk to pepole using q2q name
Attachments
21.png
21.png (19.59 KiB) Viewed 869 times
q2q
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:58 am

Re: help

Postby q2q » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:44 pm

what proof i need to give you to ban all of the pepole(or one with many accounts) that are Involved.
Another thing you can check that all the acconts that are involved from the same IP as the last conction to q1q.
And u can see that i report that hack in 10/11/14 and they entrd q1q in the 13/11/14.
plz ban them
q2q
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:58 am

Re: help

Postby lolman3o3 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:10 pm

well,despite posting 5 times in a row,i think you should get your items and money back and the hacker should be banned.why hasnt robby noticed this yet?
User avatar
lolman3o3
 
Posts: 3631
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:15 pm
Location: vancouver BC

Re: help

Postby MI74 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:02 am

hey YASEEN_JASSAT , sakib123 hussein12340 are all in my school :?
So are BILAL7400 and noor
Image
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
User avatar
MI74
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 am

Re: help

Postby MI74 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:19 am

BILAL7400 is innocent, he told me. but never trust yaseen and sakib123, they use hack sites, coin adders and always hack people's accounts. How I know? See post above. I am requesting ip ban for sakib123 and yaseen_jassat
Image
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
User avatar
MI74
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 am

Re: help

Postby BILAL7400 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:30 pm

WHAT!!!!!!! HOW DID I GET INTO THIS!
sakib123 and YASEENJASSAT both come to my school and they know each others password! sakib123 told me in school that he hacked you. on sunday i traded him because i have area tele and he wanted me to get something for him from metropolis and he had 1 mil + imperial set and future set and everything! this shows that he hacked you! They are putting the blame on me! i swear i didn't do anything! sakib123 hacked you he told me that himself i don't know about yaseen but i swear i have nothing to do with this they are just putting the blame on me!!!! this is so frustrating! its up to you to believe me and robby can check the ip! that will prove i have nothing to do with this! I'm sorry for your loss and i will admit that sakib123 did tell me he hacked you in school!
Image
Legendary - Legends we stand
IGN - BILAL7400
BEHOLDER SHIELDS: 14
User avatar
BILAL7400
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:26 am
Location: ★ ☆ Blond Hair Party! ☆ ★

Re: help

Postby q2q » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:58 pm

BILAL7400 wrote:WHAT!!!!!!! HOW DID I GET INTO THIS!
sakib123 and YASEENJASSAT both come to my school and they know each others password! sakib123 told me in school that he hacked you. on sunday i traded him because i have area tele and he wanted me to get something for him from metropolis and he had 1 mil + imperial set and future set and everything! this shows that he hacked you! They are putting the blame on me! i swear i didn't do anything! sakib123 hacked you he told me that himself i don't know about yaseen but i swear i have nothing to do with this they are just putting the blame on me!!!! this is so frustrating! its up to you to believe me and robby can check the ip! that will prove i have nothing to do with this! I'm sorry for your loss and i will admit that sakib123 did tell me he hacked you in school!


After these testimonies and evidence i think rooby need to ban sakib123 and YASEENJASSAT!!!!
q2q
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:58 am

Re: help

Postby q2q » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Still no answer :? :? :cry: :cry:
q2q
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:58 am

Re: help

Postby Unication » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:39 am

From first perspective, I was assuming this report abuse is completely staged as the user "q1q" could have been someone who has some sort of relationship with q2q disguising as a hacker. However, it could have also been a RAT trojan situation but I could be wrong.
Image
User avatar
Unication
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:21 pm
Location: Reality; where human shenanigans are unpredictable.

Previous

Return to Report Player/Abuse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests