real proof of cheating

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

real proof of cheating

Postby ZooWalled » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:57 am

Spoiler: show
WANNA PEACE OF ME BOY ?!
ZooWalled

Re: real proof of cheating

Postby koalasium » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:26 am

What was he cheating about? I didn't see anything that could be seen as cheating...but I might have missed something.

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby Pft » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:35 am

koalasium wrote:What was he cheating about? I didn't see anything that could be seen as cheating...but I might have missed something.

The guy was using mage and his mp didn't decrease after 3. When his stats are clicked on a few time they didn't change at all. This normally update instantly. So it might be this mp bug i have heard going about. No idea how they can do this it might involve some 3rd party program.

The guy also says he was banned before not sure how they got unbanned.

Day of the Legendary: 13 June 2013> 13 June 2015
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9ETj ... TRFi4Hj0pw
Pft

Postby koalasium » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:58 am

Pft wrote:
koalasium wrote:What was he cheating about? I didn't see anything that could be seen as cheating...but I might have missed something.

The guy was using mage and his mp didn't decrease after 3. When his stats are clicked on a few time they didn't change at all. This normally update instantly. So it might be this mp bug i have heard going about. No idea how they can do this it might involve some 3rd party program.

The guy also says he was banned before not sure how they got unbanned.

I saw that part...but was he using projectiles? It was kinda fuzzy so didn't really see whether he was using magic or not.

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Return to Report Player/Abuse