This is the real BlackStat

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

This is the real BlackStat

Postby BlackStat1973 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:20 am

This is the real owner of BlackStat, i got hacked on february and my email linked to my account is also change and ill try to reset my password the name of the player came out is Arsenic why is this happening
Attachments
123123.png
123123.png (196.81 KiB) Viewed 431 times
BlackStat1973

Re: This is the real BlackStat

Postby derrick » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:45 am

Yes he is the real BlackStat actually he is my nephew. He really want his account back because he has been hacked and his email has changed.He can't change his password. He tried to email robby but he is still waiting for his reply.
derrick

Postby Lu-Bu » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:55 am

BlackStat1973 wrote:This is the real owner of BlackStat, i got hacked on february and my email linked to my account is also change and ill try to reset my password the name of the player came out is Arsenic why is this happening

Well in your little picture it shows robby's name and it says "Me" I Can make a good guess and assume your not robby Besides that How is this helmet heroes related?
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby BroSoldier » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:10 am

Lu-Bu wrote:
BlackStat1973 wrote:This is the real owner of BlackStat, i got hacked on february and my email linked to my account is also change and ill try to reset my password the name of the player came out is Arsenic why is this happening

Well in your little picture it shows robby's name and it says "Me" I Can make a good guess and assume your not robby Besides that How is this helmet heroes related?

its related
he said that his account got hacked and the email got changed
he tried to reset his password and the email calls him Arsenic instead of BlackStat
at least that's what i can understand
Nothing ventured, nothing gained
BroSoldier

Return to Report Player/Abuse