_helsy the obsessed with YL is stalking me :O

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

_helsy the obsessed with YL is stalking me :O

Postby tabofabo » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:58 am

After i recieved three or four pms from _helsy While she's like shouting on me "you scammar" "scammar" Then we had this conversation. Weird :!:
Credits to Lycanblade
Spoiler: show
tabofabo

Re: _helsy the obsessed with YL is stalking me :O

Postby Lu-Bu » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:39 am

So peeps are stalking you? i can fix that *uses bull horn and tells people to stalk tabofabo* Problem solved now the world is stalking you
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby HeIl » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:50 am

trying to scamm u too right?
HeIl

Postby tabofabo » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:07 am

Lu-Bu wrote:So peeps are stalking you? i can fix that *uses bull horn and tells people to stalk tabofabo* Problem solved now the world is stalking you

I'm in the size of the challenge! Bring it on! :mrgreen:
Credits to Lycanblade
tabofabo

Postby Y.L. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:53 pm

Im not stalking you? I have left for a trip with some friends and havnt been on my account since yesterday morning. My account got hacked but I had rob change the password, even though I lost all my items. I dont know what helsy is talking about, I never said you were a scammer. I said I know who the person was that probably hacked my account.
And why am i banned o.0
Y.L.

Postby Saruman107 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:56 pm

Y.L. wrote:Im not stalking you? I have left for a trip with some friends and havnt been on my account since yesterday morning. My account got hacked but I had rob change the password, even though I lost all my items. I dont know what helsy is talking about, I never said you were a scammer. I said I know who the person was that probably hacked my account.
And why am i banned o.0

I'm pretty sure the hacker was spamming crap about a hack site and other things but idk for sure :?
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Saruman107

Postby Y.L. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:06 pm

Just checked quickly and its a autoban for duplicate sign in.
Y.L.

Postby Ky372 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:19 pm

All I know is that yesterday, I was in Robo City. YL and _helsy were there. And _helsy was spamming something along the lines that YL was selling his account, and to give _helsy 5k for it. So I dunno what was going on with that, if YL was giving the account away, or if that was the person who got into YL's account.

I told _helsy (quite rudely) to stop spamming, and thankfully he did at that time. Doesn't look like he's stopped completely...
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372

Postby Y.L. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:28 pm

Ky372 wrote:All I know is that yesterday, I was in Robo City. YL and _helsy were there. And _helsy was spamming something along the lines that YL was selling his account, and to give _helsy 5k for it. So I dunno what was going on with that, if YL was giving the account away, or if that was the person who got into YL's account.

I told _helsy (quite rudely) to stop spamming, and thankfully he did at that time. Doesn't look like he's stopped completely...

I told helsy my situation in real life and that I was selling it. I actually was trying to sell it but not for 5k. I then left the screen to skype and came back and he was spamming about an hour later. I told him to stop but he insisted on helping me...
Y.L.

Postby Saruman107 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:00 pm

Y.L. wrote:I told helsy my situation in real life and that I was selling it. I actually was trying to sell it but not for 5k.

AFAIK this is against the TOS so you really shouldn't have tried to do it in the first place :?
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Saruman107

Postby Ky372 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Saruman107 wrote:
Y.L. wrote:I told helsy my situation in real life and that I was selling it. I actually was trying to sell it but not for 5k.

AFAIK this is against the TOS so you really shouldn't have tried to do it in the first place :?

I think that part of the TOS refers to actual currency for an account, not paying an alternate account or whatnot for the account being sold.
Ky372

Postby camptimus » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:04 am

Ky372 wrote:
Saruman107 wrote:

I think that part of the TOS refers to actual currency for an account, not paying an alternate account or whatnot for the account being sold.

What part of the TOS says this? I know this has been mentioned before. I just looked at the TOS and saw nothing about this?
camptimus

Postby Ky372 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:15 am

camptimus wrote:What part of the TOS says this? I know this has been mentioned before. I just looked at the TOS and saw nothing about this?

Section 8, subsection 4, subsubsection 15:

"Sell, advertise, or post information on hack, private servers (including sources thereto) or gold farming for 'Helmet Heroes (The Adventure Begins)', virtual items or Service and/or advertising, posting information on or selling hacks for any other software or web sites;"

The bold would include stuff in game. Now, the argument to whether that includes in-game currency is up for debate, as it's not expressly labeled, however it definitely regards actual currency transactions for "virtual items" which would include accounts.

Also Section 8, subsection 4, subsubsection 16:

"Exploit "Helmet Heroes (The Adventure Begins)" for any commercial purpose."

Technically this could be considered as well, as you can "exploit" the game to make as many accounts as you want, since you are not limited, and then sell those off.
Ky372

Postby camptimus » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:04 am

Ky372 wrote:
camptimus wrote:What part of the TOS says this? I know this has been mentioned before. I just looked at the TOS and saw nothing about this?

Section 8, subsection 4, subsubsection 15:

"Sell, advertise, or post information on hack, private servers (including sources thereto) or gold farming for 'Helmet Heroes (The Adventure Begins)', virtual items or Service and/or advertising, posting information on or selling hacks for any other software or web sites;"

The bold would include stuff in game. Now, the argument to whether that includes in-game currency is up for debate, as it's not expressly labeled, however it definitely regards actual currency transactions for "virtual items" which would include accounts.

Also Section 8, subsection 4, subsubsection 16:

"Exploit "Helmet Heroes (The Adventure Begins)" for any commercial purpose."

Technically this could be considered as well, as you can "exploit" the game to make as many accounts as you want, since you are not limited, and then sell those off.

Ok this was what i read as well. I can see why you say this but I think this is not very clear that it is for accounts. To me this is written more for the hack/"you pay me to make your account better" type of stuff and not accounts. I think there are many different ways this could be argued. Namely, seen as there is no definition as to what falls under virtual items, could i not just therefore sell my username and PW? there is nothing virtual about that.
As for the last part, I would agree if this was happening on a large scale, but if we are talking about one account then there is no exploiting for any comercial purpose. Again, talking only one account this would be private and not commercial. If I go out and sell MY car am i a car salesman? No, but if i do this repeatedly then it would become "commercial"
camptimus

Postby Ky372 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:27 pm

DISCLAIMER: This is purely my opinion as I am not a lawyer or in any way affiliated with the legal system, so I'm not an authority on any of this.

camptimus wrote:Ok this was what i read as well. I can see why you say this but I think this is not very clear that it is for accounts. To me this is written more for the hack/"you pay me to make your account better" type of stuff and not accounts. I think there are many different ways this could be argued. Namely, seen as there is no definition as to what falls under virtual items, could i not just therefore sell my username and PW? there is nothing virtual about that.

Actually, this:

is technically 3 parts:

1) Sell, advertise, or post information on hack, private servers (including sources thereto) or gold farming for 'Helmet Heroes (The Adventure Begins)'
2) virtual items or Service
3) advertising, posting information on or selling hacks for any other software or web sites

It's not worded extremely well, but it's clear those are 3 distinct parts. Since 2 is seperate, I feel it has nothing to do with hack type accounts. To me, it definitively says that if you are selling virtual items for real-life currency, that is violating the TOS.
Ky372

Return to Report Player/Abuse